Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 24th May 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

A rushing nandi comes and informs a tired/fainted Shivji that Sati is found making mahadev get up in a jiffy...πŸ˜›He runs to find a smiling Sati ...😳At Chanda mama's place his wives inquire of Mahadev's whereabouts... Chandrama says I can't suffer the pain mahadev is bearing...πŸ‘Revati/rohini assure him and they pray for his wellbeing... Chandrama is also adding a few cents to their pain.. Wives say we understand how you feel as Mahadev is like your father who gave you a new life 😭...
shivji is about to reach sati when asuras stop him. 🀒 A dabang/bodyguard πŸ˜† mahadev punches the guts out of them while getting cut and bruised and reaches to sati... he tries to touch her and it turns into her pind πŸ˜” !On the other hand Brahma vishnu meet aadi shakti (with a total third face πŸ˜³ πŸ€£) and tell her about the problems... AS (aadi shakti) tells them that even she is incomplete without her mahadev and she will now take birth at Himavat's place as Parvati! πŸ₯³ ... When asked a remedy for mahadev as the loss in Trimurti will bring destruction to the world, AS blames Brahma-Vishnu for it that their hurry in uniting Shiv-sati was the root of all troubles... πŸ˜’ ... She adds every God has to take avatar as humans to understand their pain β­οΈ and mahadev is doing the same... I will only take next birth when sati's pinds are converted into shaktipeeths which will save humans from tarkasur... πŸ˜‰ thus mahadev is in some good doings for his devotees only right now β­οΈ
Mahadev touches the pind and it turns into a stone, he hugs it dearly and 😭... A BG voice says the pind which mahadev touched is a shaktipeeth... today there are 51 shaktipeeths, the one which u saw just now is in rajasthan where Sati's toes fell... ( Spooky much? πŸ˜³ πŸ€£) ...
Tarakasur's chamchas tell him abt their takraar with the bodyguard (mahadev in Sallu's form ☺️ *khush dies*) and smarty pants Shukaracharya concludes it is none other than Mahadev... πŸ˜Ž...Tarkasur orders his chamchas to not let mahadev reach the pinds πŸ₯± ...in short not let him come to know of his Devta form
Mahadev is wandering and wind blows to reveal him his veena he used for the (radio mirchi jungle FM πŸ€£) sangeet incident when sati dances... Nandi sees this and has figured out the remedy to cure him πŸ˜³ ... mahadev slowly comes to playing the veena on the same tunes and is remembering all his moments with Sati... πŸ˜­
Precap: Tarkasur orders to take away all pinds away from Shivji's reach πŸ₯± and there is some smoke ...and then none of the videos have the following bit... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­ Do fill me in guys πŸ˜³
-----------------------------------------

Kushboo... πŸ˜Š

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago
 can the weapons of any one, devas or asuras actually do any harm to mahadev? or IS it coz he has embraced humanity
Also the fight scene was more of a batman cartoon movie and less of rudra roop. Specially when he just punches them out of the way, without any expression, reminded me of batman fighting off goons of raaz al gul.

It seems the team has finally found a adishakti. But who is she? Looks like kala tai of lagi tujhse laganπŸ˜• and with a perennial i am bothered expression during her whole  adi shakti sequence.
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
Well they showed a specific scene two episodes ago where Mahadev assumed human form. So I guess they want to show him as a complete human during this phase. The problem is that he also still has supernatural powers (his strength, the fact that he beat the ground and water started flowing out, etc). It's like they want to have their cake and eat it too. πŸ€” Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tannipartner

can the weapons of any one, devas or asuras actually do any harm to mahadev? or IS it coz he has embraced humanity
Also the fight scene was more of a batman cartoon movie and less of rudra roop. Specially when he just punches them out of the way, without any expression, reminded me of batman fighting off goons of raaz al gul.

It seems the team has finally found a sati. But who is she? Looks like kala tai of lagi tujhse laganπŸ˜• and with a perennial i am bothered expression during her whole  adi shakti sequence.

You mean Aadi Shakti, right?  
Originally posted by sub_rosa

You mean Aadi Shakti, right?  
sorry yes, editing it 
Originally posted by Kal El

Well they showed a specific scene two episodes ago where Mahadev assumed human form. So I guess they want him show as a complete human during this phase. The problem is that he also still has supernatural powers (his strength, the fact that he beat the ground and water started flowing out). It's like they want to have their cake and eat it too. πŸ€”

some things never change in tv.πŸ˜† like inconsistencies, forget logic to give gimmick.
Wohoo!
the precap was amaxing!
But i was wondering how cum mahadev had dose wounds on thier body? 
but according to the story, mahadev to ab deep meditation me jayenge, so ????????????????
I still say they shouldn't hurry to bring in Parvati. Wait for a bit. Maybe a month or more. There are other things they can show in the interim. Parvati did not appear immediately after Sati's death. They shouldn't avoid the fact that there was a quite a gap between the two. 
Originally posted by Kal El

I still say they shouldn't hurry to bring in Parvati. Wait for a bit. Maybe a month or more. There are other things they can show in the interim. Parvati did not appear immediately after Sati's death. They shouldn't avoid the fact that there was a quite a gap between the two. 

yes, there is much more to shiv rather than is multiple marriages.
but honestly if bringing her will stop this current track, then by all means.
Its getting repetitive, yawn inducing and honestly wastage of disc space.

remind me of lanka war in ramayan. ufff...
one episode only th show bandars laughing and another to show rakshashas crying.