24th May,12 :WU: Iss Saas ko kya naam dun?

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wow supersonic update.. Thanks Tanu.. I stopped watching the epi after creepy DB made her entry into AshNi love nest. Hate to overstress my brain.😡 Will watch the full epi when my mind allows me to..😃
Tanu I have a serious doubt.

Do you watch the episode and simultaneously post on the forum? How can you manage the post so promptly?

Did you notice that DB's entry and Saroj Bala's entry (before Haldi) were similar (like a toofan)

BTW, is saas ko kya naam do? Saas ki badboo aam pareshani...itna paan khayegi to aur kya hoga?

Armaan's mom gave pukka gyan to Ashu. I believe all mom's go through this phase. Even I will, when my daughters get married...

LOved the way DB said: sookh ke angoor se kismiss ho gayi hai...All mom's feel the same about their daughters. REmember, when Nidhi came just after wedding also, she had the same concerns?

Chalo the "KUchh to log kahenge" part has started...

Malvika
Very good update Tanu. The manana of Ashu was so good. DB - the less said the better.
Actuall Arti had a power cut so contacted me.. so did both the updates.. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by kaks0211

Very good update Tanu. The manana of Ashu was so good. DB - the less said the better.

seriously man.we thought mallu will be the vamp and here comes jobless DB
sorry,tanu ...I posted the pic here...so deleted ðŸ˜†Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
Thank you for writing such quick updates!!  You do such a great favor for people like us across the seas!! :)
Thnx di. I'm very Happy As LOG KAHENE LAGE HAIN YEPPIE!! Bt DB was 2 much rude,FEVIQUICK SE UNKA MOUTH STICK KARNA PADEGA LOL
Originally posted by Treasures

Thank you for writing such quick updates!!  You do such a great favor for people like us across the seas!! :)

🤗 pleasures all mine