WU:24/5-Vineet Mona Vs Pradeep Anu; Who wins??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Interesting so far --- Let ANU be shocked. 
fast yaar...waitin πŸ˜..thanks a lot..gud workπŸ‘ 
Anu-pre has to see more shocking its just a start for them now..lol...thwnk you for wu
It def. took time as i have to manage personal work at home and do the update as well.

But what a episode after so long time i felt good updating.
wow Pardeep is under the impression that Mona wants to get him back.. LOL joke of the day
Pradeep is a jerk. What right does he have to dictate to Mona when he has no relationship with her? Both Mona and Anu deserve better. Anu is such a strong and career orientated woman that it is unbelievable that she would want a weak person like Pradeep. Vineet should have been the hero! He has such good values. I hope both the women dump Pradeep. In fact the lesson that Pradeep needs is that Anu makes him a house-husband while she runs the company. Would love to see him with all the house wives doing daily chores. However this current track is great as they are all together.
Loved how Vineet snubbed Pradeep by calling  him Anu's personal associate instead of Vice-President. It's true, if he had not been sleeping around with Anu he would probably have been her chaprasi.
Pradeep is jus tooo much .. omg.. no shame.. nothing ... rather..insulting Mona for trying to make a foothold of her own in the business world... ! Arrgghhh!🀒

I culd guess that Mona wuld hv wanted to quit after hearing Pradeeps bitter words.. but i also know.. Vineet wont let her.. πŸ‘πŸΌ So go go Vineet... 'tu mera HERO' β€οΈ