Balika Vadhu

24th may wu

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
 RED - my personal comments...

it starts with DS imagning anandi and shiv siting together ...lolzz...like huby and wife...lolzzz..and anandi so lovingly serving food to shiv...and shiv all smily and lovingly starts eating...
i thought shiv will feed anandi too...lolzzz...DS how you dint got this idea...dont you know love develops more like this β€οΈ β€οΈ
 and shiv is now asked to eat mango ... DS asked gahana to bring kanat and churi (fork and knife)..but shiv said no to it and ssays the true feeling of eating mango is nto with fork and knife but with hands and that too by suking it slowly and sweetly with hands and mouth...he takes mango and peel d tuny bit from mouth and starts suking it...lolzz lots of mango juice starts coming out of different places...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...so cute😳 πŸ˜‰ ...every one around started laughing heartly and sweetly...even anandi was laughing openly...and more amzing thing is shiv dint at all feel amberssed or insulting..he and evry one enjoyed the heartly meal and specilay mango...πŸ˜ƒ

the scene changed and its city...yes mumbai..jug and pig head siting on bed and gauri enters and she do her work and takes the cover out of bed and turns around close the light and sleep...and pig head is all the while watching whats hapening...his expresion is no where of sorry or feeling bad ... he is just in anger and awwweee ke she dint talked and turned and slept πŸ˜³
gauri how heartlesss...lolzzz..now bechara pig head is all alone and have to be in bachlorhood night πŸ€£ how mean of you gauri..how mean πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
 again the scene changes - in hevalli evry one has eaten..even mango πŸ˜‰ and shiv is cleaning his hands...evry one laughs at the way he is trying to clean the mess and DS suggests him to go and clean himself before evryone comes to know how he has eaten mango and how naughty he have been...and lolzzz basant gets up to take him to washroom...DS says to him to sit as when there are younger one around elders are not suppose to get up...and orders basant to sit...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i so want to comment on this and basant eagerness to get up and DS how sweetly shifted his gear of egernees to no gear atm... πŸ˜›
well anandi takes him to washroom and he tries to clean himself...and as all have seent eh promo yest...here comes the scene...she tells him little more is still stuk up in his shirt...but he is not able to find..lolzzz.. his 6pak muscles is not leting him reach to the back of his collar..ufff..i just thought like some other members wnated to seee...ke he will open his shirt and we will get all kitten and smiiten and bitten and ufff all so ...😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ i hate😑 you cv for not showing what should be shown πŸ₯Ί ...well anandi showed him still he cudnt find the exact place and she takes the towel and clean his stained collar...now both are happy and comes out where evryone is waiting...shiv ready to leave and says food was extrem tasty and as usual DS cant let a chance go out of her hand to impress anandi in front of shiv so anounced...al this food is made by anandi and specialy the halwa...πŸ˜‰ shiv is all normal and happy to have such a nice food...and takes permission to leave...DS give him a gift but he says no but DS make him take the gift..he rejects and she says him the way his upbringing and manners dosent allow him to come in any one home empty hands same way she cant let the guest go empty hand and has to take the gift...shiv takes the gifts and says he loved coming here and evryone..and DS says its his home only and wheneva feels like can come without any reservation and says\order anandi to go out and leave him till jeep...anandi and shiv walking and he beeds his good bye to her..and anandi is all still in stern mood..when shiv backs up his jeep he stops and says to anandi he is v.thankfull to her for her help..and anandi is shoked about what he is saying and she is about to say about bullock cart pulling out incident and shiv speaks before anandi can speak..and says not about bullock cart incident but about the nehar thing(canal)if she hasnt proposed her idea and showed her this briliantly he would never have been able to help so many people at one time and he is not at all ashamed to agree that all is due to her effort and hard work..and thanz her nad leave...anandi is nonplused ,shoked and says to her self - when i was talking and trying to be sweet to him he was all strict and akdru and hard by to talk...and today she did all nothing but tone him and puled his leg at evry single step and now he ia al sweet and so nice to her...what the heck is this person...meanwhile al this was goin outside inside DS and evryone is happy and bhiro is concerned about what his mom is planing ...but this time DS is all seriz and saysshe understands his concern and she also knows he thinks she is behaving like a child but she hasnt lost her mind in btween and knows what she is doing...and its a goddes gift ke shiv came at the time and all tht incident when shiv enters the serial and saved anandi...but DS try to make bahiro understan ke he is nice guy but bhairo is not satisfied only says he is fromabroad and collector and all whatelse we know about him,DS is too happy with bhairo and basant concern and says till now he was taking care of anandi as father in law but now he is all concerned like a birth father and she is happy she can see this side if them and says if she is your daughter then she is my potee(grandcchild and grand-daughter)AND SHE CANT LET ANYONE SPOIL ANANDI LIFE ,TRUST HER.and she says dont worry whateva major step she will take for anandi and shiv she promise she wil inform him 1st and then only will take any stpe further..she swears on it she wont let any harm come to their anaandi...and  interval   2nd episode

DS is tlaking to her self as usual and giving congrats to her self and prasing devi ma for her such a nice blessing and just then anandi enters and ask DS what is all this..why is she trying to amke her do all the work in front of shiv and DS replied she wanted to knwo her anandi is still that efficient or not and she wanted shiv to see all this...but anandi says she appreciate all this but she was feeling so much embresss in front of shiv while doing all this..but DS says he will help her in future with all this work and all and might help them know each other..but lolzz here comes the jor kaa jhatka dheray sai for DS..hahahha..not so easy for anandi to make her go close to shiv... lolzzz and says naa he is kadru and wont help her in any matter of village or in any sence unless and untill he feels himself to help her other wise forget him and his helping hand..and then anandi changes the subject and ask her what gift she gave him and DS says dhoti kurta...but anandi dint liked the concept and says he wont wear or like and might insult DS for this kind of gift...but DS is not taking it and says nah he is too good to do all this nor he seems this type person but anandi wonat take no for answer and leaves...DS thinks and says to her self she has seen world and all kind of people around and her heart and her experience says shiv upbringing is not this type nor he will insult the gift she has given him..she knows a nd have all faith in her self and devi ma decision of shiv for anandi...episode finish

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† secene starts with gauri walking ahead and pig head walking behind asking for forgivness about night..but gauri madam ji is not in mood to listen to his craps and is in full fledge anger...pig head stops her and says our night fight wasnt about breakfast...so why taking all anger out on brekee...lets do breke and eat some thing πŸ˜Š but gauri madam ji is in rudr roop and says she is not hungry and if want will eat somehting from hospital canteen..and food out their is cheep and nice and hygenic and full of protin...so she will eat their only..he dosent need to eb worry about her..all the while jug and pig head was feeling insulting when gauri wa giving her leactures on food in SNG hospital...just then gauri relaise what jagat will eat and ask him what will he eat...gauriii be ready come on duck down...here comes the punch πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† our jagat ji says in tone to gauri you not need to worry about me and my eating thing..i wont have food like you will ahve in your so called SNG Hospital but he will eat something this or that soem where..she not need to worry about him...and gauri mata leaves in anger πŸ˜‘ banging πŸ€¬ the door loudly and pig head is seeing her walkig out of home and scene finishes and today episode too

precap - a man is shown in white krta dhoti and its shiv walking the stairs of temple and anandi sees him and is shoked to see him wearing what DS has given and shiv comes near shiv ji staute and do pranam and here ends the precap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the detailed update...I didn't see the episode yet but ur update made me feel that I actually watched it.
Thanks.
jjairam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The update was very detailed and nice...thanks for your lively comments and painstaking writing.
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanx n liked ur picturesque narration very much including personal imaginations... Look forward 2 more wu s 4m u...nice job..

Happy @ Gauri's way of handling the pighead...just luv it...

Wish Anandi learn a crash course in lovalogy @ DS...

Lovely DS...we remember her 4 ever...
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Payal u r just like an pari to me
every time i miss the epidode u cum out to be the updater
just luvd the detsil update πŸ˜ƒ
payalibm thumbnail
finaallyyy some positive replies with starting...coz this is my 3rd update and  last 2 begning was quit rough replies - no hard feeling...all those post are wholly responsible for this much liked post...coz they gave me hint yet losts of scope for improvement..so

thnaxxx  guysss..apreciate the liking... i will try to od my best...lolzz so funy i thought today i will get more thrashing coz i was busy loving my - papa's spoiled roteen brat and complitely forgot i need to update...i hate you puchka β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

sree@ i know gauri will need much much more courage and kudos effort to handel pig head...lolzzz..i am jsut waiting hwo wil they both survive...and i want them to patch up soon so that he wont even think of returning to jaitsir soon in near future till divorce period not finish and he has to come to sign paper...

DS rocks...atm she is the star of the show ...love you DS πŸ‘πŸΌ
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: diakpr

Payal u r just like an pari to me
every time i miss the epidode u cum out to be the updater
just luvd the detsil update πŸ˜ƒ

hey!dia  thats simply a best compliment i can ever possible imagin to hear...thnxx sweetteee😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalibm

hey!dia <font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">thats simply a best compliment i can ever possible imagin to hear...thnxx sweetteee😳😳😳</font>

you deserve it payal
and just luvd wen u quoted jagya as pighead πŸ˜ƒ
sush_ thumbnail
Yeah even i dont want jagat cum back crawling to jetsar
arey hum jab chate hein ye dono fight kare yeah nahi kartey hain
lekin ab bina kisi reason yeh besharm ladte hein 😑
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: diakpr

you deserve it payal
and just luvd wen u quoted jagya as pighead πŸ˜ƒ

i dint realise i wsa callign him in writing too..in actual i dont call him jagat now a days..he is serizly a pig head only...in really people like him exist...hwo can he be so pig head serizzlyy..gauri went and said to him to ask for his share and black mail his own family...and like a pig he did...serizzlyyy that was disgusting...even a small child who feels dosent have to do then whateva one try cant make the child do what anothe want...this is sheer amazing hillarious he exctly behaved like a pig head...and he hilself make himslef spineless and henpeked huby...he behaved disgustingly..gauri dint put him on gun point to go and missbehave with his family...she has seen from begning he is doing misbehaving with his family and that too for her sake and hapiness..why wont she take full adv. of it..so obvious..so when i think of all this i cant call him with his name in my mind it comes as pig head..lolzz and uncausly i wrote pig head πŸ˜†