OKAY WHO WUD LIKE SLAP PRADEEP - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Heyyy! I too want to join the brigade of people who would like to slap Pradeep!! And while I am at it, I'd like to dole out a few to Anushka as well...
ohhh i dont want to slap him...i wud LOVE to give him a punch right in his face and stomach...no way mona shud go back to him now..he is a worthless person...he doesnt deserve a wife like her...hate pradeep now!!!
Ya I hate Pradeep's mentality... Tight slap ! Edited by Roxy369 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Chitrashi

I thought Anushka would teach him what an independent woman is like - like making him help with the kids, getting the veggies and groceries, paying the bills and attending PTA meeting etc. and then he would realize what all Mona was doing. Right now he's conveniently replaced Mona with Anushka, with Anushka waiting hand on foot for him at both home and office. and he gets to ride rough-shod over Mona as and when he likes.

I don't want to slap Pradeep, I want to slap the two silly chits who are treating Pradeep as though he's the next best thing to sliced bread.

Why did Mona take all that crap from him today and why did she not tell him that she needs the job so he's free to go and work elsewhere if he's so qualified. At least Vineet has the confidence in her capabilities as a manager, Pradeep is kept on by Anushka only for his bedroom performance.

slap would be wasted effort and the official term for a male prostitute is gigolo...which he is...if his preformance is that good, she may keep him on, if not...he will beout on his ass soon and they were childhood sweethearts, and she was a lonely desperate woman when she met him...so i guess anything was better than nothing...married with kids... personally i wonder which connection is keeping him on the show...he is insecure and mona needs to ignore him and maybe he can get fired...hope springs eternal..
I want to slap the two women who are hovering on him inspite of his behaviour. His wife takes revenge on the woman alone and still pines for her husband who treated her like trash and still does. The other woman is meanwhile stuck in a situation where she has to battle everyone rite from the ex-wife, MIL, ex best friend, neighbours, kids while the man still is the same.

so 2 slaps to the women and 3 for pradeep
he is an insecure pathetic stupid man...yuck...!!!🤢