Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

this serial makes my blood boil

anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This serial is so regressive - I cant believe that Mona still blames anushka for breaking her marraige and not pradeep !!!  I have actually stopped watching it - cause her only aim in life is to teach anushka a lesson - and how she still loves her creep of a husband in true ekta kapoor style ... why cant she just move on - with her head held high ,,...  meet another man and have feelings for someone other than her cheating husband... of course ekta will never show that. In true ekta style the guy will be attracted to her but not possible for her to be attracted to anyone else ...  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainku thumbnail
watch mona and pradeep get married in a few months 
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I seriously swear! I hate this show for the very message that it is spreading! So in every way the woman is responsible if a man breaks up with his wife? GOD why can't society just accept that the man is responsible? Anu is NOT because Pradeep is using her too! For financial and status gain! And I hate Mona for doing all this!
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that is why i actually feel more for anushka then mona nad suhsi,i loved pardeep giving back to mona!! she needed to feel the real slap
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have stopped watching this serial already. I mean as I said begore, its extremely regressive