Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Im sick of Pradeep's attitude

Jannat786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OKay , I really needed to vent after last nights episode.
I am so sick of Pradeep blaming Mona for everything...how dare he say he will never forgive her and that he hates her now? I mean all she did is come to work at his office and whatever he did???

I really really hope Mona never ever takes him back even after he begs and begs because he doesnt not deserve a loving wife at all!😡

I have my fingers crossed that the CVs make this a woman empowering show and show Mona carrying on with her life whether its with another man or alone with her kids

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unniknairtcr thumbnail
exactly!  what did he say to her? dont ever think of getting me back if u work there? i got that point like that!
what did he mean by that? he is ready to leave anu &one day come back to mona? i did nt understand it correctly. i dont understand that fellow either.such a ...cant find any word to describe him!!
it s better mona commit suicide than living with that dirty one.let s hope they ever create such a story line ,mona living with him ever after.

Edited by unniknairtcr - 11 years ago
ZehraB thumbnail
You took the words right of my mouth. I agree 100% with your comments. Pradeep will need to redeem himself  majorly- right now he is a very hateful person- worse than Anoushka and that says alot!
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pradeep is a total scum bag who needs to puched till it hurts, but of course Mona will never go back to him. 
ZehraB thumbnail
We can't be sure- but he has to grovel.
Red_eyes thumbnail
me 2 just leave mona alone she does not need u why doen't Pradeep get this in his head
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ya I hate Pradeep a lott... His bloody superiority complex, male ego...
He is sooo cheap...
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jannat786

OKay , I really needed to vent after last nights episode.

I am so sick of Pradeep blaming Mona for everything...how dare he say he will never forgive her and that he hates her now? I mean all she did is come to work at his office and whatever he did???

I really really hope Mona never ever takes him back even after he begs and begs because he doesnt not deserve a loving wife at all!😡

I have my fingers crossed that the CVs make this a woman empowering show and show Mona carrying on with her life whether its with another man or alone with her kids

I can't figure out why Anushka started to like him again. He blames others for his own doings and neglects his children until he feels like they are embarrassing him. 

I hope Mona does not take him back either but it would not surprise me if she did it "for the sake of the children".