Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update - 25/05/2012

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Shiva is at the forest playing the veena remembering that day when his Sati danced on his rhythm.
Where as Nandi narrates the whole story to Sukanda's mother who wept badly on knowing that sorrowful fate of Mahadev n Sati.
She says that there is no one who wouldn't have felt sad hearing this tragic story of Sati and Shiva.

"You are the only one whom Mahadev is bind to and he has so much of love for you, he might get back to his real self by seeing purity n innocence in you." a hapless Nandi utters.

Back to the Forest wind blows greatly, Shiva continues to play the veena remembering the old times...the last time when she was their alive and so was he.

Nandi brings along Sukand and his Mother at that venue where Mahadev sits bemoaning the death of his wife...

The Wind flows violently which literally pushed them away...
Nandi again informs that Mahadev has become a human in the grief of
 Mata Sati...the whole world is lamenting over her demise along with him.

Mahadev plays the veena very fast so much so that its string breaks.

In the fit of aggression Mahadev grips all the strings tightly and lift the veena up utters in a furious way " This veena couldn't get back my Sati and couldn't compel her to dance on this love tune i don't need it" and breaks the veena.(this is a total drag yaar...itna exaggerating way say batare hai..
i didn't like The veena- The divine instrument to be shown in such disrespectful manner.)

Every one is shocked to see this scene.

"Its a grave situation,Mahadev is trying to convert Sati's body parts into a Shakti peeth and your work is to keep those Pinds (pieces) of Sati's body away from the reach of Mahadev so that he stays in that state forever and we rule the prithvi lok  eternally." Tarakasur addressing his chamcha Dudumbhi (thanks Minu di aka mnxi for the name)

Shukracharya explains that one has to rule peoples heart not by keeping them away from their rights and acculturation.

Tarkasur refuses to go by Shukrachary's advice and is determined to retorts

Dudumbhi reasons that how would he be able to know the exact location of the Pindas...Tarakasur informs him that, they can only be known by Shiva's devotes.He also warns Dudumbhi taht it would be tough to extract  information from the Shiv Bhakts n he has to make a plan for that.

Shiva at the forest is perturbed.On the other hand Nandi tries to stop Sukand from going near Mahadev; and  Sukand's mother stops Nandi from stopping Sukand from meeting Mahadev in order to lessen Mahadev's pain.
Nandi fear that Sukand might end up hurting himself.Sukand's mother keeps her faith in the happening.

"If i had to lose even a hundred sons to pacify Mahadev ,it wouldn't pain me.The one who has always given to the people of this world-the kind one . And every devote of his has a responsibility upon him to get Shiva out of this depression. " a strong lady states.

Sukand advances towards Mahadev in slow n steady steps and stands in front of him..Mahadev notices him and glares at him with furious eyes.

The next thing we know is Rishi Dhatichi is surrounded by Asuras and so where the other Shiv Bhakt Saints.

Dudumbhi threatens Rishi Dhatichi to spill out the locations of the pinds belonging to Sati.
Where as Rishi Dhatichi never speaks a word..he makes a silent prayer that Mahadev  has to come back..Dhatichi realizes that this Asur probably has come so that he might call Shiva.

"You must have not known the truth that one's someone love Shiva they get detached from the love of their own lives. "a confident Dhatichi speaks

Dudumbhinow laughs it out and now stoops to blackmailing that he would kill the other Shiva bhakti there at his ashram if he doesn't spill the truth out.

Rishi Dhatichi stays calm

At the forest Sukanda now faces Mahadev who had these enraged look.

All of a sudden the sound of Damru is heard and the entire area around Mahadev is covered with smoke.

He then turns towards the place where the sound was heard.

In the thick layers of the smoke stood Sati in her Adi Shakti form...Shiva looks at her for the first time after Sati's demise he actually felt...the pull towards her...seeing her there standing he couldn't sum up his emotions...he felt happy, sad he missed her too much.

His lips only n always spoke her name ' Sati'.

There stood his Sati whose eyes spoke a million words ...emoting pain,relief..Love for the other.

Sati explains to Shiva that if he wants her back as his wife he has to turn back into the kind,real Shiva that he was before her.He has to forget the past and focus on the future..its only possible if he changes his present!
She takes a promise from him that he would do all that is essential for their union.
Shiva could only fill his eyes with the image of her...for the time till she comes back into his life again.

She then disappears...That WaS the lats scene of Shiva n Sati ie., our  fav Mohit-Mouni.

Mahadev comes back to his normal Avtar...It was like he wanted to talk to her first just one time...he had gone all critical -sad- depressed that he couldn't even get a chance to speak to her for the last time.

All are astonished to see Mahadev back to his avtar after that traumatic episode.

Poor Nandi reminds Mahadev that he is his Sevak- NAndi. Nandi became low on not getting an answer form Mahadev.
ayyooo he feels that Mahadev has forgotten him..and he starts to return back

Shiva utters "Nandi"
Nandi's happiness knew no bounds to know that Mahadev remembers him

Shiva gestures him to come to him and Nandi RUNS towards his Mahadev and falls on his feet.
Tears of gratitude n devotion flow through Nandi's eyes to see his reason of existence back to normal form.
Mahadev calls Sukand with great affection in his voice n heart...(Lucky boy ) Hugs Mahadev tightly ,who creases the child with love.

Rishi  Dhatichi is tortured by the Asuras- he is put in between a pyre and they have flamed it.All the Ashram rishis are agonized to see this site
but Rishi Dhatichi still stays calm.
Rishi Dhatichi informs Dudumbhi that he has the boon by Mahadev that his bones are of Vajr and that nothing can ever happen to his body.He then prays to Mahadev and is very hopeful that for the sake of the boon Mahadev would surely come.

Shiva leaves the forest and has visioned the situation of the world under Trakasur's rule and also the plight of the Shiv bhakts

(LMAO did i hear Singhams title music there and a roar at the endπŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†)

Precap:

Shiva takes the form of Kalbhirav in order to safeguard the Shakti peethas

And then again it ended with a RoarπŸ˜• I really hope they dont include Dabamg title track here!

Thanks for reading

Have a nice time

Regards

Sia

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
waiting for the written update..
everyone here watching IPL so cannot watch the epi today
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 Man, if  bringing the kid would have brought mahadev back, why didn't they think it before?πŸ˜†

But its a releif seeing shivji all shaven and hair all washed and straightened .πŸ˜†

Since when was dadhichi  tortured by some petty ass rakshash? That too dudumbhi or whatever? No one even dared to bug him coz of his spiritual strength.
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
cudn't watch the epi today... waiing for you tube 
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for update!   Wow the story is really wandering around a little bit now - guess the CV's needed to get to the weekend to gain new strength (and new trackπŸ˜†)  Kher - looks like Mahadev might be talked back into his hosh by AdiShakti.  But why CV's have to bring this little laddoo back into story?  His mata spoke beautifully though - she is true bhakt and Dadichi as well showing the full strength of his shraddha.  Well...picture abhi bhaki hai doston, guess we must wait for Monday na.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
On the plus side, I just loved Mahadev smashing that veena, and only wish that he did it AC/DC style (or was it G'n'R?  I forget!)  On the other hand, I'm glad that at the end, his stubble was gone, even if it meant his losing his Chris Gayle look πŸ˜†  (Can someone do an avi siggie of Shiva smashing his veena?  Looked so awesome 😈)

When he transformed back to his divine state, looked like his tigerskin robes and everything were just fresh back from the laundry πŸ˜†  Wonder whether the ganas had such a service there - that would have really been handy!

Sukand - at least this serial thinks up more credible contemporary names for kids, unlike DBSK πŸ‘πŸΌ  So he was needed to make Shiva hallucinate about Sati?  Speaking of which, today they showed Mouni as Adi Shakti, so looks like the Mouni fans can get a bit more of her.

Tan is correct about Dadhichi, and like the inventive fusion that this serial has done b/w Vritra and Tarakasura, showing Dadhichi being tortured was another whitewash job on Indra.  In the original, when Indra was losing against Vritra, Brahma advised him and the devas to get the Ashwin Kumars to request Dadhichi for his bones.  Dadichi went into a meditative state and cast off his body, and w/ his skeletal remains, Indra made the vajra and used it in his future battles.  And the reason for it was not that Dadhichi's bones were made up of lightning, but rather, that Dadhichi's austerities gave his bones the power to sustain the devas once he was gone.  Since Vritra was created by Rishi Twastha, whose austerities matched that of Dadhichi, that's why that was required.

Incidentally, where have the devas disappeared?  They should be fighting - and losing - against Tarakasura.
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

On the plus side, I just loved Mahadev smashing that veena, and only wish that he did it AC/DC style (or was it G'n'R?  I forget!)  On the other hand, I'm glad that at the end, his stubble was gone, even if it meant his losing his Chris Gayle look πŸ˜†  (Can someone do an avi siggie of Shiva smashing his veena?  Looked so awesome 😈)

When he transformed back to his divine state, looked like his tigerskin robes and everything were just fresh back from the laundry πŸ˜†  Wonder whether the ganas had such a service there - that would have really been handy!

Sukand - at least this serial thinks up more credible contemporary names for kids, unlike DBSK πŸ‘πŸΌ  So he was needed to make Shiva hallucinate about Sati?  Speaking of which, today they showed Mouni as Adi Shakti, so looks like the Mouni fans can get a bit more of her.

Tan is correct about Dadhichi, and like the inventive fusion that this serial has done b/w Vritra and Tarakasura, showing Dadhichi being tortured was another whitewash job on Indra.  In the original, when Indra was losing against Vritra, Brahma advised him and the devas to get the Ashwin Kumars to request Dadhichi for his bones.  Dadichi went into a meditative state and cast off his body, and w/ his skeletal remains, Indra made the vajra and used it in his future battles.  And the reason for it was not that Dadhichi's bones were made up of lightning, but rather, that Dadhichi's austerities gave his bones the power to sustain the devas once he was gone.  Since Vritra was created by Rishi Twastha, whose austerities matched that of Dadhichi, that's why that was required.

Incidentally, where have the devas disappeared?  They should be fighting - and losing - against Tarakasura.

GnR, Axle Axle. and he also had this long rockstar hair, albeit cris gayle make
dude, forget fresh laundry, i hate frizzy hair, it was so good tos ee mahadev finally using his divine ghd.

So basically this rough look was done by shiva purposefully. But i am glad he is back in his composed self.

cvs r prolly playing with viewers, teasing, dekho we retained mouni, and dekho nah its a new gal.

I think, they will show devas again when parvati is born, or maybe they  went for some award show to perform🀣

vrish u always post late night for my time zone, what time zone r u from? and i asked you in doubts and discussion thread too, you said you r from bong bg, mind if i ask you to explain?

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks so much for the update! 

Miss the old sukarn...where did that child go?????πŸ˜•
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Hi Sia thanks for the lovely update,  Can wait to watch it later in my time zone and that until 8pm tonight in NY. I miss Mouni and Mohit glad to see them again. Anyway have a great weekend
Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sia, thanks a lot for the update.

I haven't watched the episode yet. Good to see Lord Shiva back to his state.

Smashing the veena sounds extreme.