Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Would You All Like Too See Madhura Back Into...

Poll

Would You All Want To See Madhura Back Into The Serial?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
priyapiya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Would You All Like Too See Madhura Back Into The Serial Again?

Everybody As We All Know That Madhura Has Left The Serial Now.
But If We Could All Request CV's And The Channel Life Ok To Bring Madhura Back Then Would You All Like To See Madhura Back In The Serial Again?
If Madhura Agrees To Make A Comeback In The Serial Again Then Would You All Like Too See Her Back In The Serial Again?

Please Do Give Me Your Feedbacks.

And Then I Will Send A Link To The Lifeok Twitter As Well As In Madhura's Twitter.

Poll 2

Yes I Would Like To See Madhura Back In The Serial But In A Different Charater.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont mind if she comes back..but I know she won't...
She has cleared it thousand times dat she can't be back on Shapath now..
And the way Shapath has changed,the character of Shikha will not match the current situation..still I am ok wid her coming back but I dont think dat the same sparking chemistry can be repeated again in the show..
Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
there is no effect on me
GauShi_MadHas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Naiina-

I dont mind if she comes back..but I know she won't...
She has cleared it thousand times dat she can't be back on Shapath now..

And the way Shapath has changed,the character of Shikha will not match the current situation..still I am ok wid her coming back but I dont think dat the same sparking chemistry can be repeated again in the show..

I agree

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG only 6 ppl are active on this forum!! What the hell?? This forum is DEAD!!!
priyapiya thumbnail

I Would Love To Have Shikha Back In Serial Again Because I Have Got Used To Seeing Three Characters Together.
Although Madhura Has Already Said That She Won't Be Coming Back To The Serial Again.
But Anything Can Happen In The World Of Televison.
A Lot Of Stars From The Different Serials Said They Won't Be Coming Back To The Serial Again And They Did.
For Example
Harshad Chopra From Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil.

When I Tweeted Madhura Requesting To Madhura If We Could Please Have Shikha Back On The Serial.

And She Is Said We Would Have To Write This Message On To The Lifeoktv.

Although I Agree That The Story Has Changed A Bit But I Think We Are Noticing This Change Because
1) There Aren't Showing Any Personal Life's Of Abhigyaan And Gautam.
2) There Is No Female Lead After Shikha.

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

its been 2 months and stil we dere

we havent moved on from the topic

btw topicmaker agreed anythin can happen in TV industry and we have experienced it  already 2 years ago stars have came back to the show 

but she isnt coming back  after approachin to CINTAA against FW i dont think the production house wil b taking her back in the show

even if they take madhura back in the show wat difference it wil make it wil improve the story or wat

Edited by Bipin2012 - 11 years ago
GauShi_MadHas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyagurung

I Would Love To Have Shikha Back In Serial Again Because I Have Got Used To Seeing Three Characters Together.
Although Madhura Has Already Said That She Won't Be Coming Back To The Serial Again.
But Anything Can Happen In The World Of Televison.
A Lot Of Stars From The Different Serials Said They Won't Be Coming Back To The Serial Again And They Did.
For Example
Harshad Chopra From Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil.

When I Tweeted Madhura Requesting To Madhura If We Could Please Have Shikha Back On The Serial.

And She Is Said We Would Have To Write This Message On To The Lifeoktv.

Although I Agree That The Story Has Changed A Bit But I Think We Are Noticing This Change Because
1) There Aren't Showing Any Personal Life's Of Abhigyaan And Gautam.

2) There Is No Female Lead After Shikha.

Ya i saw her Tweet

priyapiya thumbnail
@ Bipin2012
I Didn't Make This Topic To Know Why,When,Where And How Shikha Disappeared From The Show.
I Made This Topic To Know What Would Audience Want To See In The Serial I Mean If The Audience Would Love To And Like To See Madhura Back In The Serial Or Not.
If Madhura Does Come Back In The Serial It Will Be Up To The Writers Who Will Deal With The Stories Of How,Why And When It Would Be The Right Time For Shikha To Returns To The Story Line.
Like I Said Anything Could Happen In The World Of Televison,If The Character Can Come Back To The Serial Even After There Were Shown Dead In The Serial Then Why Can't Shikha Be Brought Back If The Audience Would Love Too See Her Back In The Serial.I Mean According To The Story Line She Has Gone Abroad For Her Further Treatment With Her Dad And Therefore There Are Full Chances Of Her Coming Back To The Serial If We Want Her To And The Story Of Gautam's And Shikha's Love Story Could Begin From Where It Was Left Of Before Shikha Went Away Couldn't It.
This Was The Only Reason Why I Made This Poll To See The Reactions Of The I-F Fans,If They Would Love Too See The Character Of Shikha Back In The Serial Or Not So That I Could Post This Link To The Twitter At The Channel Lifeok To Tell Them What The Audience Feel About Character Shikha And If She Should Be Brought Back To The Serial Or Not.
All I Can Do Is Pass The Messages On To The Channel Life Ok.After That It Is Up To The Channel To Decide If The Character Shikha Should Be Brought Back Or Not.