Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Help Desk - Page 65

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by iiDona

Does anyone know how to erase posts from the my posts section? I am getting updates from forums I no longer visit. Pretty please?

no u cant delete ur post ! only u can edt it otherwise ask mod they will help u to delete..
I don't know where to post this so I am posting it here.

First. Why all these FF/SS/OS thread who crosses 15 pages are still here? It is so very annoying to find even one topic in between those million FF thread even with 100 pages? 😡

Second. How many AT's are there? There should be 4 I think? One for DD, one for VD, one for MB and one for RK and other characters too, if any.

And for one SBB/SBS/E24 videos, there are 20 different posts.

In between all these, I can not find the REAL topic I want to find. It is so very messy. Solve this. And where is Your Forum, Your Rules thread? I can't seem to find that too. All I can see is FF/SS/OS thread or news links for the shows. That's all I can see all over the forum. I can't find even one simple WU. 😕 😆

Please someone provide me with the YouTube link of the live chat of Vivian and drashti!!! The full link... Please!!!

Thanks!
plz provide me the download link for hum hai dewane tere dewane song
plz tell had madhu and rk consummated their marriage at village.when madhu was in red sari and a song seq..plz tell didn't they had sex
Is it only me or is the like button for liking other members' posts,not working for others too ? I'm not able to like any post ! Can anyone help me ? What should I do ?🤔
-EDIT-

It is okay now ! Its working fine,maybe that was a temporary problem ! Thanks anyways ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Trisha4evr

Please someone provide me with the YouTube link of the live chat of Vivian and drashti!!! The full link... Please!!!

Thanks!

Here u go:
I've got only part of it sorry 4 that

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Still want the ages for Madhu and RK in the show... no one knows?
Oh well ... 

Originally posted by angelani

plz tell had madhu and rk consummated their marriage at village.when madhu was in red sari and a song seq..plz tell didn't they had sex

noooiii😆😆😆