Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Help Desk - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello I wanna know where v get spoiler updates of madhubala ek ishq ek junoon...or spoiler pics...plszzz teme plszzz
is this seriel is based on the real story of madhubala, old actress?...plz help
Originally posted by Love.anjlenirma

did someone khow when vivian dsenas entry will happend...?
pls tell me...pls🥱
no official announcement is made yet😳
Just a question or rather a suggestion. Shouldn't we be having a special thread dissecting each episode by people who're talented enough to articulate their analysis on every nuance of the show from the acting to the technicalities? 

This way we'd have more discussions going as well as more views/activity. Probably we could also help in giving our inputs across incase anybody from the MB team happen to drop in here to have a look. What say?
Originally posted by Meghnamuffet

Hello I wanna know where v get spoiler updates of madhubala ek ishq ek junoon...or spoiler pics...plszzz teme plszzz
nope no spoiler pics as of yet😳 but updates are there which are getting shared in the forum
Originally posted by heidi

is this seriel is based on the real story of madhubala, old actress?...plz help
no it is not😊
Originally posted by DrashtiDhamiluv

Just a question or rather a suggestion. Shouldn't we be having a special thread dissecting each episode by people who're talented enough to articulate their analysis on every nuance of the show from the acting to the technicalities? 

This way we'd have more discussions going as well as more views/activity. Probably we could also help in giving our inputs across incase anybody from the MB team happen to drop in here to have a look. What say?
you can forward your suggsetions to *Shifali* (mods)
CN i know which is dd's official page on facebook & aarti puri aka trishna's official page on facebook..
Originally posted by Meghnamuffet

CN i know which is dd's official page on facebook & aarti puri aka trishna's official page on facebook..
DD does not accept friend request on her profile😳  no idea about Aarti Puri
Hey everyone.
I haven't been through all the pages in this thread, but if somebody want the tunes of the show then check my MUSIC COLLECTION