Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Drashti's return...Say Abt it here

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys what do you think abt Drashti's return, the show will rock and Drashti will be popular once again!
We all know that Drashti did a great job in Geet, what do you expect from her in this show, how much you await the show and all...share your feelings here only

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSqUk_hwAn8[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i expect that show is gonna be one of the bests cuz drashti is in here and she is surely gonna rock it
yay DD is back
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
am sooo happy that my princess is back... am 100% sure that she will ROCK... she is the BEST in everything... expression action everything... words are not enough to explain...
and Vivian also... He will also rock... am sure both will create history...
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Was waiting for her to come back.
Can't wait to watch the show.
Very very excited

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This show is definitely going to be an epic! And I think she has chosen the perfect role to make her come back...there are so many other actresses who would have loved to play madhubala but I'm glad that the makers chose DD for this role...she's the only one who can do justice to this show! :) And my excitement is just increasing day by day!
..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I m super happy tht my princess is back to rule...can't wait to watch her back on screen...i m sure tht she is surely gonna rock again with her brilliant performance...luv her loads...DD rocks...!!!
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Drashti is going to rock !!!!!!!
all the best DD!!!!
viviam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IM VERY  MUCH EXCITED FOR THE  SHOW TO HIT THE SCREEN SOON. NOT ONLY FOR DRASHTI BUT  FOR OTHER ACTORS ALSO. THEY R ALL AWESOME N STORY N PROMOS R VERY AMAZING, THRILLING  N INTERESTING⭐️👏😃😊⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Edited by geett777 - 11 years ago
This show is gonna be guaranteed a success! Not only cuz of Drashti and Vivian's acting/fan following but also cuz its a different concept. Something different than the usual shizz :D
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Geet was amazing and it give DD this much ... she did justice to geet's character and took it to another level and I am sure she will rock as Madhubala ...

for now I am damn excited to have her back ...