incognito. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
https://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/591/591113b4n57ryr0l.gif

Welcome all to the first ever chit chat club or corner,whatever way you call it its CCC!!! 

We all join together to create and make this forum successful... In that process we start getting to know each other and invariably end up chatting...Its a free world, with no boundaries for people like us, who gather to voice our views, opinions, comments and all and everything under the sun...Divided we may be, by oceans and land mass, nationality and race, but united we are in forging a bond of friensdhip with unknown faces and unknown minds...

You can write anything here,chat anything under the sun or in this universe,be Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek junoon or non Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon related...Just sit back type furiously to chat and enjoy...

But there are few rules and policies to keep in mind that are for your own good...

1. No abusing or using any kind of profanity. This includes not abusing any actors, celebrities or forum member.

2. If you are using Quote upon Quote in your discussion, the post becomes too long and difficult to navigate.

Helpful tip - You could use "@" to address a member and reply him...
Like we have already a hazar names given to us by our friends.Like for eg am called @sista by my close friend( dont worry I wont ask all of you to call me that and put myself into a tight spot)

This way the member would know you are addressing his question/discussion and you could avoid Quote.
OR
You could remove older Quotes from from your post and include, say, 3 Quotes to ensure it doesnt fill the whole page.

3. Avoid giving your personal info. This is a public forum and giving personal info can be dangerous. If you wanna exchange your personal info with someone you trust, use PMs.

4. And last but not the least, dont chat about other forums or shows here...If you deem fit to discuss about other shows with your friends , then please pm them and feel free to chat there.

If you see or come across any other member not adhearing to these rules and creating trouble or presenting themself as nuisance value, please report them to the mods, they will take care of such rotten apple.

Okay now thats all about it! Nothing much to be said, as all of you are all super members always at your best and know most of these gyans.

SO AHOY THERE! WEIGH THE ANCHOR! CAST YOUR NET!
 THE FANS OF VIVIAN AND DRASHTI ARE READY TO CHAT!
ONWARD MARCH! GO AHEAD AND CHAT TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT!

text credit : Maris08

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incognito. thumbnail

Hey Guys!

Lets discuss about the show

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey all! I'm additi. 
This is going to be the longest weekend!
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
apart from DVD.. I'm damn excited to see Raj Yutshi as Balraj Chaudhary !! his character seems to be sooo damn cool... ya ya don't know why but I always become big fan of the villains in the serials.. they are always very fun.. ðŸ˜›

oh and I'm Patricia.. ^^
Edited by Lola13 - 11 years ago
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey dear
awesome thread
im anjali :)
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi I'm shravya
Very excited about the show

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
helo hi..I am Naz...will love to be part of this thread...
..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hello everyone🤗
i m tanya...😊
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey MAdhubalas... im Zaara here... Im from singapore...
incognito. thumbnail
Super excited, the promo are juzt perfect