Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone🤗
Firstly i m so happy that finally we have our own forum...yayyy...so now back to topic...are you guys looking forward to the show , atleast being DD fan i m very excited and i m completely looking forward to the show...and after watching the promos and segments i m getting more and more excited for the show...and m also started liking VD😳...and DVD together are rocking...they simply create magic...m looking forward to their rocking chemistry...so are you guys excited...pls share your views😳

LOVE
TANYA😊
Edited by ..tanya.. - 11 years ago
me sooo excited halla bol madhubalians 😃
yes yes...m so happy DRASHTI our princess coming...😛she already had a grand wellcum from colours in the form of red carpet 👏😳and we will make it more special for her in coming days...she is such a darling😛
Originally posted by RaDMG25

me sooo excited halla bol madhubalians 😃
Hey radz...really very excited for d show...halla Bol...!!!
Madhubala rocks...!!!
wow finalllyyy the forum has opened...lets rock guys..!!!!!

🥳
Originally posted by goldrush

yes yes...m so happy DRASHTI our princess coming...😛she already had a grand wellcum from colours in the form of red carpet 👏😳and we will make it more special for her in coming days...she is such a darling😛
yea...our princess is very special for us...we will surely make it special for her😊
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

wow finalllyyy the forum has opened...lets rock guys..!!!!!

🥳
hey wahi...finally we hve our forum...lets rock and take it to d top
no i am not a bit excited towards watching this show just because i don't like its lead Vivian but Drasti is an amazing actress . i wish if there was Gurmeet Chaudhary  in this show it would have been quite worth watching to me .. no offense to Vivian fans . it's my personal feeling about him that nobody can change 
i'm so excited...eagerly waiting for monday to see princess Drashti on our screen.
Originally posted by dolly10

i'm so excited...eagerly waiting for monday to see princess Drashti on our screen.
Yea...can't wait to see our princess back on screen...Dd rocks...!!!