Thendral

Update for Friday - May 25th, 2012

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanksss Tans for the wonderful and lovely Update!πŸ‘πŸ€—

Episode was ok.πŸ˜† 
For a second i thought Nith plan is gonna fail nu, but than god its Lav oda documents..πŸ˜†
Episodes are too slow..Show T&T plsss😊
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shammu darling for updating first and last partπŸ€—...i love u...as u said u will kill me if i write in update it self...spl thanks in separate post🀣

Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks tanu, between u and shamz that was a super fast update...

looks like bhu's 71/2 seems to have started in full swing...tps's mom has company now to assist her in her mission "drive out the pei".
but i like  that all the GWs seem to be on their way to getting their dues...
but why was nitish seeing lav's report and hiding it too...he seems to have lots of things tied up in his kitty and just hope they work without any hitch...

waiting for the promo...
mala_15 thumbnail
                          Thanks Tanu for the update.

The episode was boring πŸ€“  but it was good to see that  Lavanya has really become a fool πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ  who believes her husband to the core πŸ‘πŸΌ who in order uses the opportunity to borrow money from the two GWs πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜”  whenever he gets a chance πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›  so that they can be brought to streets to beg πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ but these two deserves these kinds of shock treatments 😑😈  to reform the craze which they have for money  .

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update tans and shammy...me read update...yet to watch...csk match s interesting...πŸ˜›...will watch and comment later..
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu and Shammu for this Wonderful update!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Have not seen the episode and just read the update. Going to skip it. Can't take Sundari mom's talk lately eventhough Bhuv deserves itπŸ˜•.

Looks like Nithesh part was good. With so much things Nithesh is trying to fool around, hope he is little causious and does not get caught. So next victim of Nithesh is GW and her money πŸ‘... GW well deserves it. Both mom and daughter should be left with with no jewels and money in order to realise.

Hoping for a good promo.
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nitiesh I am sure was searching for some other documents!
Sun amma going overboard! Be carefulπŸ˜›
Tamil Thulasi thana lead charcters, Adikadi sollunga pa, maranthu poguthu!

Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gisel

Tamil Thulasi thana lead charcters, Adikadi sollunga pa, maranthu poguthu!

🀣🀣🀣 Hahahahaha Gisel, this cracked me up🀣 Evlo feelings iruntha neenga ipdi eluthi irupeengaa..Poor usss..πŸ˜† Aiyoo, kaadupethuranga my lordd
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update. πŸ€—

Today's episode was alrite.  I'm enjoying Buv's 7 1/2 scenes nowalthough Sundari's mom is getting little bit annoying.  Loving Nithesh scenes now a days, I hope he doesn't get caught with the 😑two devils😑.  Why does Nithesh need Lav's medical report??πŸ˜• What is he gonna do with them? Nithesh not even sparing 1000-2000 Rs with GWπŸ˜†. He wants to leave nothing with them!! Looks like next he is going to make GW give the house documents for his business.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†