Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ratna

he iz tdh...tall dark and handsome

O yea.a...!! He is sooo perfect...! What body ! 😳
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ufff!dont ask ❤️...and in yest. episode his 1 day old beard 😍..ufff...man...i am hookked badly ❤️ by that rought looks 😈...and his 6pak 😍...omg 😵 😍!i am all faint 🤢..i need some shiv assence  to wake me up 😍...please some one send shiv ❤️...its red alert emergency here  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Luvushaheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalibm

ufff!dont ask ❤️...and in yest. episode his 1 day old beard 😍..ufff...man...i am hookked badly ❤️ by that rought looks 😈...and his 6pak 😍...omg 😵 😍!i am all faint 🤢..i need some shiv assence  to wake me up 😍...please some one send shiv ❤️...its red alert emergency here  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

yes hezzz just fab...i m struck tooo...i hv found the only fb prof of sid...btnt sure itzz fake or real
Achava11 thumbnail
no doubt it...Sidharth Sukhla is a good looking guy...😆wonder how tall he is...seems like he is more than 6 feet😆
Luvushaheer thumbnail
My Details
My Favourites
Birth Name
Siddharth Shukla
Nick
Sid
DOB
12 December 1980, 32 yrs.
Star Sign
Sagittarius
Status
Single
Taken By
None
Height
6'2"
Debut
Babul Ka Angan Chootey Na
Wed-locked
None
Lineage
-
Link
Poll
CREATE POLL
Archived Polls
Quiz
CREATE QUIZ
  Siddharth Shukla Quiz
more
Trivia
UPLOAD TRIVIA
  Siddharth is an interior designer and he plans to take it up as a profession in future.
    Next
Join Fan Club to rate
Biography
Born in 12th December, 1980, model come actor Siddharth Shukla plunged into the glamour world when he won Gladrags Manhunt Pageant 2004. He was the first Indian to win the title of Best Model of the World in Turkey, in 2005. He was happy with modelling, until he realised that acting offered more opportunities to unleash his creativity. He debuted with Sony's 'Babul Ka Angan Chootey Na'. His character Shubh in the show clicked with the audience so well that he became a household name after that.

Siddharth represented his school in table-tennis and even played first division football. He played against AC Milan's under-19 team on their Mumbai visit as part of Festa Italiana. He was appeared in few commercials including Bajaj, ICICI, Digjam, etc. Siddharth is perhaps the only Indian model to shoot at the Great Wall of China.

He admires Hollywood actor Al Pacino. Bollywood is where he wants to make a mark in future. Siddharth is portraying the character of Veer in his new show STAR one's 'Jaane Pehchane Seh… Yeh Ajnabbi'. He is paired opposite new comer Additi Tailang in the show. 
Achava11 thumbnail
6"2??????????????????? gawddd!😎no wonder the lead is so short before him...😆i think...almost all others r looking so before him😆
Achava11 thumbnail
Thanks Ratna,for the info!
Achava11 thumbnail
ummm?? the guy is still single😳