Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala - your expectations?

Posted: 11 years ago
What are your expectations from the story?

It has already been cleared that it isn't the legend's biography 😆 [All segments had at least this question in common!]

BTW, I was quite disappointed.. specially since that first promo had that song "Mohe Panghat Pe".. Would have been amazing if Drashti got to dance on that! She was amazing on Hoton Pe Aisi Baat in Nachle Ve...

What we have been promised as the audience: action, passion, love, struggles, comedy! What more?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hi😃

I expect a powerful story with no bloopers (had enough in PKYEK🥱), powerful acting, good back-ground score and an intense chemistry between the leads. The show should have a balance between romance, comedy and intensity.

Moreover I want VD's character to have grey shades😆
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
a variety..tht will keep the viewers attached 2 d show all d way
-DeathEater- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I expect it to be one of a kind...an epic drama...no saas-bahu nonsense (which i'm sure it isn't)...and full on romance betwween DD and VD...really want to see rk's obsession/passion/fascination with madhu :) Don't know why but i really love it when the male lead is obsessed with the female lead :)
@chakku_chudail : Various Shades of Grey :)) Someone suggested that since the initials are RK, his character may be inspired by Ranbir Kapoor! Casanova :/ lol.. 

And yes, I agree. This show should have variety! That would be gripping for viewers... same-old can be boring. But right now, it seems really interesting specially from the promos and a flavor of the show and peeks we have got through segments of SBB and the grand premiere!
Edited by ..Cassie.. - 11 years ago
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Want a good story with getting chance for both leads to portray different layers of acting.

Want PH and channel to proceed with the original story they planned without giving a damn about the TRP. Atleast till more people get hooked on to the show.

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It seems like a unique concept! 😊

The first to be done in Indian TV! Can't wait!
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great expectations esp after seeing the moive like posters all over in mumbai👏

cant wait to see the actos in action
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
powerpact performance, grippin story, sizzling chemistry...
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i have lots of expectation from the show,,
i want a good story,, lots of masala,,drama,, songs,, action jus like a bollwood movie,,
the 40 min clippings i watched of the show had action,, emotion,, n 3 song sequences shot really well,,
i hope they r given best wardrobe,, dont want any kanjoosi with clothes here😉