Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala- A Perfect Serial

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I am just waiting for the serial to begin... The story is such a hatke one, Bollywood Background first ever serial in Indian Television, Awesome Brilliant Mindblowing

Madhubala's role just adores me the promo are so perfect! I just love the promo 2 

Here Is the Promo, where Madhubala is shown rejecting the world of fame and think its not her world

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZsV10PEuig[/YOUTUBE]

P:S. Join This Biggest Page Of Madhbubala: Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Edited by ArShi_RaSi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hopefully it will be a perfect serial :) can't wait eee!!!
TanuDDian thumbnail
madhubala is an unique concept with great & awesome actors...
madhubala is definitely wil becomes super duper hitz
-DeathEater- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is the perfect show for Drashti's perfect come back with the wonderful sets and cast members. I'm hoping that this show will top the trp charts! Vishti are going to rock :)

Looking at your profile pic, it looks like you're a fan of sarun...it's such a pleasant surprise to see a sarun fan on the MB forum...with all the negativity between DD fans and BS fans, i didn't think any sarun fan could actually like DD but again this is a wonderful surprise! I'm very happy that you're here ๐Ÿ˜Š
CANNOT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chandani756

This is the perfect show for Drashti's perfect come back with the wonderful sets and cast members. I'm hoping that this show will top the trp charts! Vishti are going to rock :)

Looking at your profile pic, it looks like you're a fan of sarun...it's such a pleasant surprise to see a sarun fan on the MB forum...with all the negativity between DD fans and BS fans, i didn't think any sarun fan could actually like DD but again this is a wonderful surprise! I'm very happy that you're here ๐Ÿ˜Š

surely i love ipkknd but i am getting addicted to DD more ๐Ÿ˜‰

guessimgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am a huge IPKKND fan too, but Madhubala has me so excited! The story seems interesting, and I am glad Drashti is back :)
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just waiting for the show to start๐Ÿ˜ waiting for it seems endless ๐Ÿ˜ณ nd VD looks cute in that promoโค๏ธ meri liye tho voh har jagha cute dekhtha hai๐Ÿ˜† nd DD really compliments him! Colours ne bana di jodi๐Ÿ˜†
ya me too Madhubala very interesting so awesome!!! can't wait!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿฅณi love watch DD new show monday!!!! ๐Ÿ˜› DD so sweets n cute!!!! Madhubala very cool!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hope MB sets new trends in India TV! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Madhubala concept s very unique..and i love this concpt..now cnt wait for monday..