~*~ DEBINA'S TWEETS ~*~ 13th June 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

I Just have Noticed Debina Started Tweeting Regularly now a Days and often Two Times a Day ( Great Na ðŸ˜› )

So If Seperate Posts are Being Created for her Every Tweet If will Flood Our Forum with Them !!

Well I Just Thought Why Dont we Create a Seperate Thread in which we will Post all her Recent and Regular Tweets 😳 !!

So Guys Please feel free to Post all Her regular tweets so That Everyone will Come to know about them !!

CHATTING AND DISCUSSION IS ALLOWED !!

!! HAVE FUN !!

..Varnita..

Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
LEAVE HER PREVIOUS TWEETS !!!
WE WILL START FROM HER MOST RECENT TWEET !!
today wud be my last night shoot. Hope to get bk to normal routine frim tomorrow. Feelin like n owl.

Aww She Tweeted abt The Maha Episode, And asked us all to Watch it ( So Sweet of her !! )

We hv supertried for an entertaining episode. Pl watch tom from 7-8pm. Sab tv. Lots of love.

Varnita
wow super varni... i m the first... okay i will try to post it regularly... its really super...
Great idea dear though i dont go on twitter but on this thread it will give me a 
chance to read what she tweets her fans,thanks for doing this.
Awesome post Vari...will try to be regular ðŸ˜›
Love this thread Varnita dear!  What great idea - it would be nice to see all the tweets in one place.  She is so sweet in what she writes.  Thanks a lot for making thread.
thank u dear 4 opening ts...
our beloved debina ... give reply to all her fans... so is so sweet and good...