Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Great idea, Varnita! I'm going to ask the GMs to make this sticky. :D It's a great way to organize the thread.
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Great idea, Varnita! I'm going to ask the GMs to make this sticky. :D It's a great way to organize the thread.

Thanku Sooo Much janaki DI 🤗!! Yes it has Been made Sticky, Thanks a Ton for this 🤗 !! Besides how Do U Do This...?? To Whom Do U ask and how ??
Varnita. thumbnail
THREE ,MORE TWEETS !!!!!

Kkr kkr kkr kkr. Huge hugggss to all. Srk finally d patience paid off

With a gr8 day off finished all my pending work in a day. But one never seems to hv finished work it keeps recurring.

Today it feels so free wirin i hv finished gym then shoot nd bk home also.

Varnita
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She hs a twitter i didn't knw that... well i don't have twitter.. i'll read through...her tweet and thank you for postings.. and why debi bhabhi  said '' today would be my last night of shoot , hope to get back to normal routine ... feeling like n owl... why she said that?
Princy360 thumbnail
Varnita, will you do me a favour? I am coming to India, so i want to meet debi bhabhi and bhaiya so could you ask debi bhabi where they are shooting in mumbai(either gurmeet or debi shooting serial place)?
Varnita. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AlwaysBeHappy

She hs a twitter i didn't knw that... well i don't have twitter.. i'll read through...her tweet and thank you for postings.. and why debi bhabhi  said '' today would be my last night of shoot , hope to get back to normal routine ... feeling like n owl... why she said that?

She tweeted this for the Maha Episode !!! That Day was the last day of Shoot for the Special Episode !!

This content was originally posted by: AlwaysBeHappy

Varnita, will you do me a favour? I am coming to India, so i want to meet debi bhabhi and bhaiya so could you ask debi bhabi where they are shooting in mumbai(either gurmeet or debi shooting serial place)?

How can I yar ðŸ˜† !!! I would offcoarse have helped U dear if I can, But it is Out of My reach ðŸ˜† !!! They generally dont open it out where do they use to Shoot !!!
Varnita. thumbnail
1ST JUNE!!!!!!

A fit body starts with a strong mind. 

Varnita
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Varita dear - these are So nice to read - love this thread so much!  Btw - wasn't it cute how she said about Gurmeet learning so much Bengali!  That is very sweet.  I think I shall have to figure out how to work twitter - i have tried but am very slow with such things - I wish you could have seen how long it took for me to learn how to use lappy - i am murqh this way - but this inspires me to try!
Princy360 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Varnita.

1ST JUNE!!!!!!

A fit body starts with a strong mind. 

Varnita

Absoulutely true...