~*~ DEBINA'S TWEETS ~*~ 13th June 2012 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
@Varnita, does she even reply?
Originally posted by Varnita.

She tweeted this for the Maha Episode !!! That Day was the last day of Shoot for the Special Episode !!

How can I yar 😆 !!! I would offcoarse have helped U dear if I can, But it is Out of My reach 😆 !!! They generally dont open it out where do they use to Shoot !!!

Oh, I see.. ab main kya karoon kaise dhoondo?
Originally posted by bhakti2

Hi Varita dear - these are So nice to read - love this thread so much!  Btw - wasn't it cute how she said about Gurmeet learning so much Bengali!  That is very sweet.  I think I shall have to figure out how to work twitter - i have tried but am very slow with such things - I wish you could have seen how long it took for me to learn how to use lappy - i am murqh this way - but this inspires me to try!

Thanku So Much Dear, Glad U r liking This 😃 !!!
Yes this is Really Sweet, We can c the Long Lasting Effect of Debina on Gurmeet 😆  !!!I really admire them for this !!
Yes Dear, Twitter is really Fun around ( though not as much as IF 😆 )and it is Quite easy to work  there, Just Try it and Let me know if U do face any Problems, I will be happy to Help U 😃 !!!
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

@Varnita, does she even reply?

Yes Dear She is a Sweetheart, She often Use to reply her Fans, Right Now she has Replied Janaki Di, Just Check it Below 😃

Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Oh, I see.. ab main kya karoon kaise dhoondo?

Awww Dont be Sad Sweetheart, If it will be in ur Destiny they will surely meet U one Day 😃 U just keep Praying to God Like us 😆 !!!
Hai Guys, Have U heard abt Rawdy Rathore?? A Thriller Film of Akshay Kumar as Lead that is released yesterday . Do U know our Ghotak Bhaiya urf Paresh have Good Part in That Movie !!!

Both Gurmeet and Debina have Tweeted abt it !!!

DEBINA !!!

Dont angry me... Rowdy rathore rocks. Super funn. Pareshji( our ghotak narayan) was super cool 2g.

GURMEET !!!

Rowdy rathore... Full on entertainment. Congo akshay and paresh ji of chidiya ghar.

Aww How Sweet na, Both Must have Gone for the Movie Together and have tweeted after that!!
They really Respect and Appreciate their Co Stars !!!!

Varnita
JANAKI DIII...!!!! I HAVE A SURPRISE FORRR U 😉...!!!
WANNA KNOW WHAT ..😉😆 !!!!

JUST CHECK OUT !!!!

Wowww Debina Repied U !!!! I m so sooo Jealous 😡😉😆!!!!

A Biggg Congrats from My Side 🤗 !!!! I know how Much it Matters for us 😊 !!!
We need Party now  !!! What say Guys 😉😆 ?????
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago

JANAKI DIII...!!!! I HAVE A SURPRISE FORRR U 😉...!!!
WANNA KNOW WHAT ..😉😆 !!!!

JUST CHECK OUT !!!!

Wowww Debina Repied U !!!! I m so sooo Jealous 😡😉😆!!!!

A Biggg Congrats from My Side 🤗 !!!! I know how Much it Matters for us 😊 !!!
We need Party now  !!! What say Guys 😉😆 ?????

OMG!!! I can't believe she actually replied to me!😍 Eeeh, so excited right now!

Now we're even, Varnita. I was jealous of you when GC replied to you!😛😆 Now I hope Debina replies to you and GC replies to me.😎
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!! I can't believe she actually replied to me!😍 Eeeh, so excited right now!

Now we're even, Varnita. I was jealous of you when GC replied to you!😛😆 Now I hope Debina replies to you and GC replies to me.😎

LOL Wowww, Signature Updated 😆 !!!! Loved ur Idea...(again Jealous 🤣)...I wish I would have done the same when Gurmeet Replied me 😆 ( Cant U give this idea to me that Time 😡🤣 !!!! )

Hmm Now I can Understand what U must be Feeling then 😡😆 !!! Well DOnt know Why, I have a Strong Feeling that Gurmeet will SOon reply U and Debina will reply me...I really wish this to come True as Soon as Possible !! I even Started imagining Updating ther Replies here 🤣...Cant wait  😆 !!!!
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago

LOL Wowww, Signature Updated 😆 !!!! Loved ur Idea...(again Jealous 🤣)...I wish I would have done the same when Gurmeet Replied me 😆 ( Cant U give this idea to me that Time 😡🤣 !!!! )

Hmm Now I can Understand what U must be Feeling that Time 😡😆 !!! Well DOnt know Why, I have a Strong Feeling that Gurmeet will SOon reply U and Debina will reply me...I really wish this to come True as Soon as Possible !! I even Started imagining Updating ther Replies here 🤣...Cant wait  😆 !!!!

You could still do it now, why not?Tongue Aaah, don't be jealous Varnita. Ramji replied to you and Sitaji replied to me, so now we're even, eh?😉 Soon Ramji will reply to me and Sitaji will reply to you.

Btw, I've noticed from the tweets they reply to that they reply to questions more than praise.😆 If you ask them a question that grabs their attention, I think they feel compelled to reply to it, so let's try that from now on. You ask Debina questions about Chidiyaghar, and I'll ask Gurmeet questions about Punar Vivah or JDJ.😉
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

You could still do it now, why not?😛 Aaah, don't be jealous Varnita. Ramji replied to you and Sitaji replied to me, so now we're even, eh?😉 Soon Ramji will reply to me and Sitaji will reply to you.

Btw, I've noticed from the tweets they reply to that they reply to questions more than praise.😆 If you ask them a question that grabs their attention, I think they feel compelled to reply to it, so let's try that from now on. You ask Debina questions about Chidiyaghar, and I'll ask Gurmeet questions about Punar Vivah or JDJ.😉

Ummm...Gurmeet Replied me that Debina will Soon update our Blog, SO it is a old news now..!!! That will not that Good  If i will update it in my Signature right ?? But no WOrries...I will not leave this Chance next Time 😈 😆 !! Have Stolen the Idea of urs and will surely use it 😆 !!!
Hehe I know, I m not Jealous 😉, Even I m so Happy that She replied to one of our Group, It dosent matter weather its U or me 😃 !!!

Hmmm Good Observation, EVen I think So, Gurmeet also replied me when I asked him to share some pics of Them with Us...Well I m completely ready  LOL 😆 !!!! Will Fire the Questions Until She will not reply to me 🤣  !!!!