Thendral

~~ Thendral Galatta Chat Corner ~~ #3 - Page 5

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

thanks for the info sweety. 

smiles .. updaters kku oru big thanks coz i watch the episodes in few mins (no more than 5) .. and yesterday missed t & ta part. 

U are most welcome Sri.. my pleasure..😊

Ur siggy is fantastic of NVOK and KR Vijaya..👏 is tat movie of lord Muruga na??😳

@ Esther dear the friendship quote pic is too good..😛

Edited by SweetyGreen - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
^ i think so .. will try and find out later coz i want to see this movie.
Shemmo thumbnail
Awww yes cute NVOK siggy..Really loved it..All the heroes looked young.. 👏
Inniki episode parthen..Final vera, very nicee..and touchingg..Gonna miss Surya 😔
Season 2 iruka? 😕

mellisai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shamz.

Awww yes cute NVOK siggy..Really loved it..All the heroes looked young.. 👏

Inniki episode parthen..Final vera, very nicee..and touchingg..Gonna miss Surya 😔
Season 2 iruka? 😕

i'll watch it tomorrow with mum ... or on monday. 😉 yep, all the actors looked young. i liked sathya raj & radha and mohan & suhasini duo the most .. all for a good cause. 

before surya revealed about friday's show .. i was hoping against all odds that  he'd  say jyo's the next contestant .. paavom me!!  felt disappointed. 😛 not sure if i'm going to miss the show coz really started watching it last week and now it's ending .. season 2 next year will be good!!
mellisai thumbnail
here's a song .. ofcourse jyo song coz i miss her now. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY2BExxiN3M[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

i'll watch it tomorrow with mum ... or on monday. 😉 yep, all the actors looked young. i liked sathya raj & radha and mohan & suhasini duo the most .. all for a good cause. 

before surya revealed about friday's show .. i was hoping against all odds that  he'd  say jyo's the next contestant .. paavom me!!  felt disappointed. 😛 not sure if i'm going to miss the show coz really started watching it last week and now it's ending .. season 2 next year will be good!!

Yaaa i liked them too..Esp Mohan was very funny with his comments and his reactions. 😆 After Surya sonna approm than I realized, that Mohan movies la mattum the most beautiful songs came nu..Hahah Ilaiyaraja question was funny 😆

Hahaha neenga vera only Jo..Naan nenaichen Vijay or Ajith is gonna come nu 🤣 But Jo na it would have been nice or even Vijay too..But what to do..Still it was good..Rahila was awesomee 😆 ...U have to watch it na..Very nice and Surya was sad.

Ohh haha..I started watching from beginning than, but then stopped..Then saw promo with VTV artists..Parkama iruka mudiyumaa?? 😆 So watched the whole week..And then Rahila Begum oda parthen..And this week now...Maybe if im bored, will catch up few epis. 😊

Next season la Surya will host ah? 😕

Cute song na 😊

Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

^ i think so .. will try and find out later coz i want to see this movie.

Its Kandan Karunai movie..😊

@ Shamu yes dear all the 80's heroes who came rocked the show with the actress..😛

I have posted all the videos of this week NVOK Grand Finale here..😃

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3083673

Last episode of NVOK is being telecasted in Vijay Tv.. All viewers of NVOK and Surya's fans gonna miss him very badly from today..😭 He hosted the show very well..👏 Vijay Tv will soon start the second season of this show..😃 Hope Surya will host the second season too..😊

mellisai thumbnail
i wouldn't mind someone new .. sarath kumar was awesome when he used to do kodeeswaran but someone younger will do .. vijay ?? he agreed to do it before but now he might avoid it coz of comparisons ... 

Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Hope Surya will host the second season too..😊

I dont think he will host it again, yenna he was soo sad..Illathi solli irupar thaane or? Therila, but actually beginning stage la koncham weird ah irinthichu his hosting, later he improved a lot...Hats off 👏. It its him again na, it would be nice. If not, hope the other person can fullfil Surya oda level.

Yaa Vijay would be nice too, but yes comparisons irukum...Hope its also an actor..What about Karthi 😉 Haha, or an actress..Plss noo actress..Actorr ok 😆
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the name sweety .. i hope they don't start the second season so soon .. maybe do something else and then come back to it next year??