SSLK Brief Update:21th/05/12__25th/05/12.

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys..,
I notice there is no written update update for Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke as yet..So i thought i will post a breif update on the first 5 days of this show...😊

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke started on ZeeTv Monday 21 May,2012 after choti bahu bid Goodbye at the 8:30 time slot..:(:(:(😭

21/05/2012- Monday😊
The first episode starts with Sneha remembering her daughter childhood days.Sneha have videos of her daughter as she grow up.She doesnt want to miss anything in her daughter life.She had even already start preparing for her daughter wedding & she is only 17..,Gunjun is her daughter,she is suave,smart,beautiful and intelligent..,She stop a bus middle of the road just to buy flowers to put on her mom hair.As it's her mom's birthday,thinking she would surprise her mom,her mom surprise her as she had already decorate the place and have the cake& everything ready.Instead of giving her mom a present,her mom give her a present but it has to be opened till her birthday(Gunjun's).Next morning, Shali is praying for her sister(sneha) long live,as she remember her childhood days with sneha... as she finish,she woke up eveyone in her own style.Rancha is then introduce,she is very religious,quite,very shy& also very traditional,she usually leave her house early in the morning to go and feed cows.With her brother(I assume) Dolu..Back in Mumbai,Sneha is eagerly waiting for shali to call her,& at Banaras Shali want to call but thought sneha may still be sleeping. Sneha then imagine her sister was with her & she start telling her sister,How she wants her to take Gunjun with her..,As she(sneha) is suffering from Cancer,which is at the every last stage..😲Gunjun then call her and she realise she was dreaming..

22/05/2012-Tuesday😊
The second episode start with Sneha calling Shali..,Shali wish her a Happy Birthday..,And they chatted for a while,Then Sneha told Shali she want her to come to Mumbai immediately.Shali keep hestaiting,but sneha wasn't talking no for an answer.And she told Shali she has to come to mumbai to visit her before it might be too late..Shali then told her husband..,He said all of a sudden, your sister called you& you want to go leaving everything behind.She beg him to go but he let without saying everything.Back at Mumbai Gunjun isn't finding her Kakat dress.Sneha found it for her.Gunjun dad then called.She then left her mom to talk with her dad and sneha was telling him look how happy gunjun is what will happen if she finds out about her.At Banaras Rancha is leaving for her exams and after 2 days she will have her farewell party.She have a black sari and a black top but she need a black to go under the top.😆(Meaning a bra).In Mumbai,Sneha goes to pick up Gunjun and found out Gunjun is planning to suprise her with her kakat dance move.Sneha doesn't even know if she will be able to see it.Meanwhile,at Banaras rancha came home crying,WHY..A few boys trouble her😆...Sneha and Gunjun then had a blast at the beach as they took picture out..,& was just having fun with the backgroung music being played SSLK.

23/05/2012-Wednesday😊
The third episode start with Shali ws remembering her childhood days with sneha,as her husband bring a ticket infront of her.She was suprise.As he told get prepared go to go Mumbai.While, at Mumbai,Sneha is just waiting for her sister to arrive.Gunjun wanted to know who was coming, she keep telling her mom that shali won't come. At Banaras,The woman of the household was talking about shali going to Mumbai and Rancha heard,she said her mom can't go,and the ladies keep on talking about shali..,Shali then came with the ticket and told them to tear it up if they don't want her to go.She didn't say anything.Rancha was devasted as her mom wouldn't be in banaras for her farewell party..,& who will dress her her ,mom convince her that she had to go...At mumbai Sneha just cant wait for her sister to come.Shali told everyone what they had to do.And she left for mumbai. The next morning,Gunjun is outside calling for her mom,Sneha eye was looking puff,so she add a little make up,& went outside to start her garden.Then suddenly the gate slowly opens and when she look it no other than her sister Shali.She was so happy..,& Gunjun was shocked.

24/05/2012-Thursday😊
The fourth episode start with Sneha welcoming Shali didi.She then called Gunjun who is surprise, to hug shali didi, Gunjun then made faces but hug her aunt even holding her😆...The two sisters then start to plant the garden at sneha has.Shali still wants to know why sneha has called her all of a sudden, but sneha isn't saying anything.The two then had breakfast along with Gunjun.Rancha called her mom,on the phone (OMG😆The phone is in like 6 bags..She open 1,take out the other bag,then open that 1,then take out another😆) Ranchan wants a white bra,& don't want to tell anyone except her mom.Then two sisters then went to the beauty palour & after went to a puja, Which sneha told everyone her sister will sing.Poor Shali didi doesn't know how to sing...😆but she did try..,Sneha and Gunjun were laughing her..,Sneha and Shali return and is still laughing, Gunjun is annoyed as to how they are behaving so she left. While laughing and making jokes,sneha hug her sister & begin to cry.As she ask for forgiveness..,Shali left surprise & ask forgiveness for what, To which sneha replied for marrying Akash. Akask was suppose to marry Shali,But sneha tooked him away from shali.Shali told her to forget that & why has she called her to mumbai all of a sudden. Sneha then say There is a small period between Life & death it's like a vacation,Once it's finish you have to go back.And her Vacation is Over..,It's time for her to go...Shali left shocked😲

25/05/2012-Friday😊
The fifth episode start with Sneha coming down the stairs,& found breakfast has already been prepared.Shali then came & say sneha have to get hospitalize.But sneha doesn't want to.Shali is trying her best to convince sneha, but sneha still stay firm on her decision.Gunjun came unexpectedly and heard but sneha told her it is Shali's  friend who is suffering from cancer.In came Akask..,Shali then called her husband and told him everything about Sneha and she will stay back a few more days,she then talk to Rancha who is sad..,Akash was telling Shali to talk to her sister,as she listens to no one.Gunjun wants to go shopping,so sneha told her to take Shali with her but she said no,But sneha told shali to go with her..,Sneha then promise Akash she will get hospitalize after Gunjun Kakat perfomance.Back at Banaras,Rancha wants the white bra,but is shy to buy it,so she called her friend chayya & told her.Together then went to the store,but all the employee are males.Back at Mumbai Shali doesnt even have to help Gunjun,she is trying on and buying whatever she like.Aunt Shali is very surprise with her.At Banaras the store employee ask the girls what they need,they point to what they want,when the guy ask what size,Rancha runs out of the store & start to cry then called her mom& told her mom what happen & ask her to return home to which shali said she can't return for now & Gunjun heard her..😊

That's all...,Sorry if i forget anything,And if i made any mistake😉
The first week of this indian soap looks great...,I am looking forward for next week...

Bye*
Amanda⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!

well I found the concept of the show very different and interesting but at the same time ; it has given rise to many questions in my mind like

1) The relationship between Shali and Gunjan is very strange for Aunt -niece relation. usually Girl gets along very well with her maasi , I can say that My Maasi has been my best freind for years even morre than My mother. But here Gunjan seems to be knwing her aunt only by name , theres no affection between them. if sneha and shali are so close then how come gunjan hasnt spent any time with her maasi in so many years?

2) Why sneha is urging  gunjan to stay with shali ?isnt her husband , Gunjans dad over there to take care of gunjan? yes girls do need mother the most in these teenage years and its extremely difficult for a single parent especially father to handle a teenager daughter alone . But gunjans not a 10 yr schoolgoing kid that she cant manage her life with her dad . and how fair is it to ask a mumbai born modern -rich girl to settle in a kinda orthodox family environment in banaras? that too with a family which she doesnt even know properly?Isnt it better to leave gunjan to her dads care?

3) The character of shalis daughter , rachna is shown way too inocent to be real that it appears irritating and dumb at times !! If shes in 10th std as I cud figure out from the conversations she must be around 15 years of age and yet shown so muc dependent on her mom even for such small things? let the girl be from villege ot city now a days even 7-8 yr old girls do not want their moms to interfear in their choices . rachnas behaviour contrasts a lot with reality

Butevenafter these doubts I guess the shows v good as compared to many other tv soaps now a days !!

lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the ud...
vidushi
u deservea round of applaud amanda👏👏👏..keep up the good work...
thanks a lot for your whole week brief update.i enjoy a lot while reading the update.keep it up dear.just loved it
Riyafive thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
@ Pari2386: Your are welcome dear!!😊..

1. I too, find the relationship between Shali & Gujun very strange.But by the way Gunjun behaves,it seems as if Gunjun has never met her Aunt Shali..

2. Yes,Gunjun should be in her dad care,she mature enough to be with her dad.But the story is afterall, base on Gunjun and Rachna.

3. I totally agree with you,Rachna character is way too innocent.Too good to be true😉(at 17).She even looks very small.

@lallula2012: You are Welcome!!!

@riva2987:Thank You Riva!!!😉

@AbiAnshUtpol:You are welcome utpol!!!😊.I actually did this for you as i notice you really neede an update..😆😊

@Riyafive:You are welcome isha!!!
Edited by Amanda_18 - 11 years ago
stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful dear.. Nice effort! :)