Amrit Manthan

26th May WU *Amrit challenges Agam!! War declared*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG OMG OMG I'm so so sorry.. I totally forgot Amrit Manthan airs today.. I got up today checked my fb and saw the news 24 video.. posted it here too but didn't realize we have an episode airing today.. I totally knew I do updates for Saturday.. what a mind slip.. sorry people I know I'm too late for the update.. just finished watching the episode..btww who watched the news 24 segment?? if you didn;t do watch it.. they are soo cute together.. adorable as ever !!Then I went to watch Avengers such a good movie.. Loved loved loved it.. Chris Evans πŸ˜ boy is he hot.. he is fricking smokin hot and his eyes are sooo deep β€οΈ okay back to the show not much of AgNi today but overall a good episode..Update might be longer because I'm gonna type everything that bloody Amrit said our poor poor Agam and I have to vent out my comments somewhere or the other.. no better place than this..πŸ˜†..so enjoy the update and I'm sorry again   πŸ€—

Agam's Mom: MIL/Cupid Mummy
Agam's father: Ganju Patel/FIL/Kameena no 1 😑
Amrit's fake smile: 😊
Amrit's signature evil expression: 😈 and a new addition
Tej and Agam:TejAm πŸ˜†

Video Update: Watch Here

Written Update

Started with yesterday's beautiful/hot moment where Nimrit gets up to see her Mangalsutra stuck in Agam's shirt button.. She tries to take it off when Agam gets up.. they both look each other for a while and then Agam realizes her Mangalsutra in his button.. he gets up and tries to adjust himself which pulls Nimrit towards him because of the stuck mangalsutra (I'm loving this ☺️.. can't even tell you how much.. they are so beautiful.. Loved Navi's expressions when he got up and looked at Nimrit for a while.. Thank God the CV's didn't disappoint me.. no hesitations here.. they behave like normal people.. okay again they are so friggin adorable 😳) Nimrit tries to take it off when Agam says he'll do it.. He tries but cannot.. he asks Nimrit to take her Mangalsutra off.. she says she will never take it off and hold it tightly.. Agam is impressed (so am I πŸ˜†.. the BG score is so nice.. Javed Ali is amazingg 😳) Agam tries taking it off again and this time it comes out..they both sit on the bed Nimrit looks at him lovingly.. Agam steals some glances and then leaves.. Nimrit still keeps looking at him lovingly and with a slight smile on her face (someone is falling in loveee 😳.. Nimrit is so besharam Agam bechara keeps stealing glances so that she doesn't know he is clearly looking at him when Nimrit checks him out khullam khulla.. sometimes Agam even asks her "aise kya dekh rahi hain" πŸ˜†) It's morning and Amrit leaves her house in fury she has Beeji's words ringing in her head she sits in her car and drives away.. Nimrit feeds Agam yoghurt with sugar he takes his mom's blessings..Mom asks about the money to which he says he took it from Nimrit (awww kitna shareef husband hai) he says as soon as he gets the licence now the dhaba will start..

Agam is in the rickshaw when the driver tells him to walk from here since cars are not allowed (Agam has a suitcase with him like a big huge one?? WHYY??? wahan ghar basane jaarahe ho Agam?? πŸ˜•) Agam gets a call from the licence officer who tells him that there was some mistake in his file and they went through it again.. he says now his licence fee is increased by a lakh rupee more.. Agam is shocked..the officer says if he didn't bring the money he can't get the licence.. Agam says how did all this happen? Amrit comes from the back and says he can thank her for this..Agam looks mad..Amrit says Agam is working so hard to save money so she told him before hand this way he can save his fare money (yeaahh Right Amrit.. wait till he tears you apart 🀒) Agam says how dare she?? Amrit says he doesn't have an idea about her guts..she says Agam Malik a kabadi's son will destroy her life, put a stain on her name in the society make her crazy, marry her servant like sister 😲 so she will stay quiet and enjoy the drama?? Agam looks furious (how dare she called Nimrit a naukrani type behen?? who says that about their sister? Amrit you are such a kameeni.. I swear no jokes here) Amrit says she didn't sleep at all yesterday because she was thinking why all her plans are flopping? why is everything backfiring.. she says she came to a conclusion that it is Agam who is protecting Nimrit from her.. Nimrit who is her sister the one who couldn't open her mouth infront of Amrit.. She says Nimrit sacrificed her life by marrying Agam for her.. She calls Nimrit stupid and says that Princess Amrit does not need anybody's sacrifice.. she knows how to fight her own battles (yeaaahh right tabhi to you were not able to stop Agam marrying Nimrit.. In your face Amrit.. haar maano aur chalti bano before I break your head apart 😑) She says Nimrit didn't understand whatever Amrit wanted her to so she decided to try something else and then she called Delhi to increase Agam's licence fee..Agam looks at her furiously to which she questions his looks.. she says Nimrit should have known that taking away things from Amrit would have bad effects on her...Amrit takes her hand forward and asks Agam to make a bet.. she says his wife will have to bear the consequences of her mistake.. she will make her suffer..Agam says as long as he is alive Amrit cuts him saying she knows as long as he is alive it will be hard for her.. so she has decided that she will make Nimrit's shield which is Agam weak.. If Agam lost once to Amrit nobody would be left to save Nimrit.. Amrit says she knows Agam wants his dhaba to work so that his wife and kids can stay happy (kids kahan hain? pagalpane main yaadasht bhi khodi hai kya??) she says she knows Agam wants to stand on his own foot and that is the reason she has decided to cut the feet he wants to stand on 😲 (HAILAAA.. Amrit is making me so mad.. I wanna break through the screen and give her a tight chamaat 😑😑) she says when he won't be able to run and save Nimrit how will he be able to even make a step towards her.. Amrit asks Agam to go and make arrangements for the 1 lakh rupee she will see how Agam gets the licence..she wishes him all the best..Amrit is leaving when Agam says Amrit is one selfish and sadak chaap aurat.. he says Nimrit put her life on stake for her and she.. Amrit says she what?? If she is ghatiya and sadak chaap what is he? she says if she is destroying her sister's life then who used her first on the wedding night?? She says if Amrit is bad then what is Agam?? she asks him to look at himself and he will find the same characteristics she has (Agam can never be like you Amrit.. nobody can be like you.. you are mean and plain annoying and at this time I feel like kicking your butt so hard πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†) She says the only difference they have is Agam is trying to mend his mistakes but she won't do that.. whoever has done wrong to her she will take everything away from them..She says atleast she is telling him everything in open but what did he do? secretly made his plans and faked his love for her.. Agam says what love is she talking about? Amrit was always after his money.. He says she never loved him.. she loves only herself.. Amrit says ofcourse and she will keep loving herself life long.. she says she hates Nimrit and him.. she says this is the beginning wait and watch what happens.. Agam says he has no interest and watching what she does πŸ˜†.. Amrit says doesn't make a difference because now their lives are stuck together and they can't even take them apart 🀒 (OMGG what do I do seriously.. I'm SO FREAKING MAD AT HER .. yes I'm screaming πŸ˜†) She says Agam chose Nimrit for marriage to destroy her but this doesn't end here because now she will destroy him.. Agam says what does she think? he will let all this happen so easily?.. she says she doesn't like easy tasks.. now that she is on the battle ground she will fight till the end.. she will die but will take Nimrit and Agam with her also.. she says she declares war..She says let it be a man and a woman's fight.. Telling Nimrit will be of no use.. Nimrit is already stupid enough to trust Amrit so even if Agam tells her she won't believe.. Agam pulls her in anger and says he will kill her (Go for it Agam.. Agam .. Agam.. Agam.. we'll all root for you πŸ˜†) Amrit says let's see who dies..the zeher bhari bg plays again (This cracks me up.. zeher bhari hoon main 🀣 okay on the side note Agam is really very angry.. he is boiling.. expressions bang on πŸ‘ Adaa did pretty well in the scene)

Back at Agam's house MIL asks Nimrit about last night.. Agam comes in.. both mummy and Nimrit look tensed.. she asks him about his return.. Agam looks at Nimrit intensely while Amrit's words about Agam destroying Nimrit on the wedding night are ringing in his head (I kneww it.. I kneww it he has to feel guilty.. Agam has a very strong guilty conscious.. poor him.. he was looking at her with such pain in his eyes πŸ˜­) he doesn't say anything and leaves.. He enters his room throws the suitcase and starts hitting the wall in anger (OMG he is so angry.. such good acting.. I'm so hooked ) He has flashback of whatever Amrit told him earlier..Nimrit comes in and sees him hitting the wall.. she takes his hand and pulls it away from the wall.. she asks him to be cool.. Agam looks at Nimrit and fold his hand in forgiveness she asks sorry from her when Nimrit is shocked she takes his hand in hers and puts them down.. she asks him not to say sorry.. what is she saying sorry for?? Agam looks in pain she asks him atleast tell her why is he back? Agam tells her that they asked for another lakh for the licence.. Ganju Patel comes in and asks where will he get the money from? he keeps saying stuff to Agam.. Nimrit folds her hands infront of the ganju patel and asks him to stop.. she says don't say all of it at this time (awww poor Nimrit.. she feels his pain.. even I do.. Agam looks so sad and angry 😭) FIL brushes off Nimrit.. he resumes with his nonsense again.. he says the garbage he had was more valuable than Agam 🀒.. he says Mahi Malik can write that his dhaba is closed before opening.. Agam looks angry and sad.. MIL is sad and Nimrit is crying..Agam is at Tej's house and he tells Tej everything..Tej takes his mum inside and asks Agam to sit.. Tej's mum is also tensed and asks where will they get the money from? Tej says he doesn't know but he can't see Agam like that.. He says to his mum that he will need something else.. Tej takes Agam with him and says they will first go to the bank and then to the jeweler.. Agam asks why jeweler to which Tej says to sell the jewellery of his mum..Agam asks if Tej is crazy?? he will sell his mum's jewellery for him? Tej says it doesn't matter when Agam's dhaba will start he can return.. Agam says he can't do such a big sin..he asks Tej to return the jewellery and he will take the money from elsewhere.. Agam leaves on his bike (Tej bhi ik dam maan gaya.. zara bhi insist nahi kiya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Tej thinks to himself who says Agam is stone hearted? he asks God to help his brother (awww brother sentiment 😭 TejAm forever πŸ₯³) It is night time..Nimrit is on the phone to Tej.. she is very tensed.. she says she can't reach Agam..Tej says Agam will be back soon and Nimrit shouldn't worry.. the light goes and Nimrit says she should find candles so she will call him later..Agam comes back home dejected and calls out to Nimrit.. Nimrit says she is coming..he feels Nimrit is behind him so he says he tried a lot but couldn't get the money..He says he has tried everything nobody was of any help..he says he has to open the dhaba in any case and he will do it..somebody puts their hand on his shoulders just in time light turns back on and he turns to see Amrit with her hand on his shoulders.. 😲🀒 Agam is shocked and angry.. the episode ends..

Precap: didn't catch was not in the video.. if anybody else saw it please update πŸ˜›

WOOOFFF what a big arse update I wrote today πŸ˜† the episode was good.. there were a lot of moments where I literally wanted to pull Amrit's hair apart but I can't 🀒 both the actors did exceptionally well.. Nimrit was not much shown today but her parts did show that she feels her husband's pain.. she was very much worried when she was not able to contact Agam.. Agam wants to share everything with Nimrit but then destroying everything is Amrit's birth right πŸ€ͺ war is declared hopefully Agam and Nimrit will win..Nimrit has to know about her sister soon now.. how else will the story proceed and how long will Agam fight her all alone? One thing I didn't understand? why was the havan done so early?? pehle licence to milne dete phir khushian manani thin na.. pehle hi sab karlia ab rejection hi rejection I feel so bad for Agam.. he is all alone even though Nimrit and his mum are with him it is his battle.. they can't fight it for him.. only Nimrit can and she doesn't know the reality.. let's see how the story goes forward more AgNi, Amrit-Agam, TejAm moments to look for..

Okay my adorable audience.. I hope you enjoyed the update.. see you on Monday
-Pulwasha- πŸ€—

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much  

i didnt watch Amrit and Agam's scene so yah i would lyk to read wah she😑 said to Agam Edited by Rimzy93 - 11 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for well written update...

you have described agam..amrit  scene very aptly...it was a very powerful one..Navi emoted his anger so well..he is just getting better and better by each epi.πŸ‘

Yesterday it was an adorable husband..an angry..helpless guy and the guilt when he looked at nimrit.aww just wanted to go and hug him..his devastation was so visible on his face..

great job..keep it up..always a pleasure to read your update..πŸ‘πŸΌ

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: saveeta24

Thanks for well written update...

you have described agam..amrit  scene very aptly...it was a very powerful one..Navi emoted his anger so well..he is just getting better and better by each epi.πŸ‘

Yesterday it was an adorable husband..an angry..helpless guy and the guilt when he looked at nimrit.aww just wanted to go and hug him..his devastation was so visible on his face..

great job..keep it up..always a pleasure to read your update..πŸ‘πŸΌ

he is he is getting better by each episode passing.. he was so helpless.. I felt so bad for him.. but then he has to go through all these stages to get to the ultimate destination..

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excellent update...
Amrit-Agam scene was powerful... and an open war has been announced... my only fear is, their war should not reduce AgNi moments and scenes... like yest was so much of agam-amrit that i missed Nimrit-agam...

and the last scene where amrit placed her palm on agam's shoulder was so irritating... she doesnt seem to be missing any chance to touch agam... w t h is she doing there in their house at that time of night...
some how this Dhaba refuses to start... kind of getting fed up with all the hurdles 😑... and the biggest hurdle Amrit😑 where are the others ... like their mother, rajmata, the bua and her husband, even the father... maybe they can put some sense into her useless head... or atleast stop her from creating trouble in nimrit's married life...