Theme of the Week

by

Srushti

So the theme of this week has been

Falling and Rising in love

Vishnu ne chalaya Sudarshan Chakra,
Mahadev ke pyaar pe humein hua fakr!

Sati ke body pieces lene woh aaye dharti par,
Superman ko bolo, Mahadev ki diving style copy karna bandh kar!

Tarkasur ne machaya pruthvi par Aatank,
Pruthviwasi sab ho gaye iss aatank se tang!

Mahadev bikhere apne baal,
And bura kiya asuro ka haal..

Tarkasur ka plan gaya fail,
Nandi ho gaya  complete bail.

He went to Sukarna to bring mahadev Back,
Tarkasur has got Deva's neck!

Shiv ek shav ban gaye Sati ke bina,
Mahadev ne bajai Rudra Vina,

Vina ko bhi phir unhoney diya Tod,
Phir aaya Story mein naya mod.

Sahi karne Mahadev ki bhataki hui mati,
Aadi Shakti aayi bankar Sati.

Unhoney kaha aap toh hai Bhagvan,
Aise na jalao apni jaan

Mein aayungi lekar Dusra janam,
Tab tak aap karo taayari mere jaanam😳

Mahadev aagaye back to his original avatar,
Ab woh karenge sabhi praniyo ka beda paar!!

So Chalo chalo!!

Make Way!!

Aa rahi hai humari Super Cool viewbie!!!
Please welcome
*Drum Rolls*

SHRUTI

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

With her super cool

Summary of the Week

This week was perhaps the most melancholic Dramatic week ever*sigh*...but actually nothing much happened,.so here a quicke!
This week began with Mahadev sitting alone on Kailash with Satis dead body,Vishnu and Bramha yet again try to get Mahadev out of his greif,however Mahadev inturn blames them and reminds them he had warned them of the consequences on him marrying Sati,and declares that without his Sati/Shakti he isnt any God and walks away with her Body.Tarkasur is pleased with the news of Satis death,however Shukracharya isnt and grieves for Mahadev.Tarkasur takes this as an opporunity to attack Devlok,but decides to attack Prithvilok instead inorder to make the Gods weaker before they can attack.In Devlok the Gods are worried as Mahadevs grief is plunging the world into darkness and Tarkasur is getting powerful by the minute.Vishnu tells them the only way out is cutting Satis body with his Sudarshan Chakra and reliving Mahadev of his pain.As Mahadev sadly walks all over the world holding Satis lifeless corpse,the Gods along with Vishnu look on his pitiful site.Vishnu uses his Sudarshan Chakra and Satis Body gets cut into 51 peices falling all over the earth.Mahadev runs after the pices and lands in a desert.Grived by the seperation from Sati Mahadev turns into a human and wonders around like a sadhu.Tarkasur creates Havoc on earth,while Nandi,Chandra etc are worried for Mahadev.
Nandi decides to search for him.Meanwhile the entire Daksha fmaily-Daksh,Prasuti along with thier daighters and sons in laws give up all thier wealth and leave for the forest in order to get free of the crimes of what they did to Sati and Mahadev.Mahadev is running aorund the desert desperately looking for Sati,but only sees her mirage.Mahdev is angry almost unaffected by what is happening around him.Nandi arrives and tries to Pacify him but Nandi is kicked away by Mahadev far away.Vishnu and Bramha decide that Adi Shakti's next birth will be determined by her and they wont interfere,she will be reborn to whoever,as and when she wants.Nandi finds a pind(Satis toe) and runs to inform Mahadev.Mahadev runs towards the spot and fights off Tarkasurs fighters and reaches the spot only to find Satis toe there which turns to a stone once Mahadev touches it,Mahadev clutches the stone and breaks down.Vishnu and Bramha go to Meet "Adi Shakti" who promises them that she will return this time as Daughter to Himavat-Parvati,but she wont be able to take birth till Mahadev touches all the pinds that are then converted to Sahkti Peeth that will be sacred sites and will be for the well being of humans and will Save them from Tarkasur.Tarkasurs chelas inform Tarkasur of the Shakti Peethas,Tarkasur orders his one warrior (Dudumbhi) to prevent Mahadev from reaching any of the pinds and find thier location.A wondering Mahadev reaches a forest,the same forest where he had met Sati for the first time and finds the same Veena there.Mahadev frantically begins to play on the Veena and Nandi realizes that there is one way to get Mahadev out of his pain.Dudumbhi is tortuoring Dadhichi and his Ashram Vaasis in order to get information from them about the Shakti Peethas,Dadhichi is clam and refuses to divulge any information depstie being threatened.Nandi reaches Sukarana and his mother and pleades them to come with him,as maybe Mahadevs love for Sukarna can help him get over the loss of Sati.As Nandi,Sukarna and his mother arrive,the string of the Veena breaks and Mahadev breaks it in anger.Sukarana approaches Mahadev as Nandi is worried of Sukaranas well being as an angry Mahadev may harm him.Mahadev looks angrily at Sukarana as suddenly fog begins to form around them.Along with the fog Adi Shakti apprears as Sati for a last time-and tells Mahadev that the only reason she gave up her body was to reunite with him,and tells him for them to reunite he should touch all her pinds converting them to Shakti Peethas and make every effort to ensure that they become one again.Adi Shakti leaves as Mahadev again becomes divine,everyone is pleased.Dudumbhi puts Dadhichi on a pyre(something like that) and asks him to tell him of the Shakti Peethas location,Dadhichi warns him that Mahadev gave him a Vardaan-hes bones are like Vajra nothing will happen to him,and begins to pray to Mahadev.
This week ended with Mahadev realizing that his Bhakt is in trouble.

After this brilliant summary!!

It is time for

the Brilliant

SCENE OF THE WEEK

by

None other than!!

Our completely, absolutely and Totally Romantic!!!

HEMLATHA

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Any doubts..I dont think so..It had to be this Tragic yet infinitely passionate moment when Mahadev carries Sati's bodywith him ..and later we see him sit there in that cold cold still kailash Parvat..holding her in his arms , closest to his most  Divine place..his Heart... !! Ahhh I actually felt like Sati may just get his warmth & come back alive..infact I dint feel she is dead..it was like the last time she is unconsious  & will get up any moment..aww how I wish it was true hai na..!!😭..Loved the way Mahadev(Mohit) sat down there with one of his legs spread & other one helping Satis body rest on it..his arms entangling her as close as possible..II it was like he was scared she will get up & run away from his arms !! And he relives all those precious moments he shared ..he lived..he breathed with his Human form of Adishakti..!! Sati..!! he says..with whatever energy was left in him..fully dipped in Love as ever..!Ahhh only he can call that name sooo perfectly..!!its like music to the ears!! seeda dil ko chooleti hai.yaar...!!awww..he cant beleive it..She is no more..That person..who is the source of energy to the entire universe who got incarnated in a human body stayed still..!! And he who gives & takes life ..creates & destroys every electron in this universe..did not save his wife from this tragic end..! The lord who only knew how to give & forgive ..was all alone ..he was again made to live alone..by none other than his own creations..!!😭ahh what a situation it is..!! And so when Lord Vishnu & Lord Brahma come there to console him..he spitts fire in his words & tell them at their face that it is YOU WHO ARE RESPENSIBLE TO MY SATIS lifelessness..I had warned yo both ..ssati si not ready but for the sake of worldly benefits..my Sati had to be sacrificed..Aww My poor soul..how much she must have felt the pain..Look at her ..how lifelessly she is lying here .."" he says..which pierces the Lords..Vishnu & Brahma..aw..They keep mum.& they understand his Plight..& that is what I call..Friends..See..we get to see that example set by Gods ..Tridevs..Friends are just the best..!! And specially when Mahadev says.."Kaun tridev ..Narayn aur yeh kiss shakti ki baat karrahe hai aap brahma dev..??!!..Sati Nahin toh Shiv nahin..Sati Viyog Shiva Shava..!!sati ke bina Shiv Shav hai " he says..Ufff..that shakes the other 2 lords..!! it cant get bigger or worse than that..!!

Mohit ..was Shaenshavonka Shahensha in that Scene..I mean..he just cant get better than that I feel..His every hand touch..his every tear drop that fell ..his every tremble in his words..his eyes..his everything oozed Love Love & Love..!!Sorry I am being a bit besharam again even in that tragic 😭moment ever😳..Ahh Mouni...thodi der ke liye hi sahi..You were in the most sought after place of this universe right now..Mohits cozy arms😍☺️..in the form of Mahadevs😳.πŸ˜‰.Awww..What a place..& Mouni you so deserved that PRIZE for being that very special, divine .&.stunning Sati that anyone could ever imagine..!!Adn Mohit..Aapko bhi it must have been yummy to hold a delicate sweet sensous girl liek Mouni..pal bhar ke liye hi sahiπŸ˜‰..Aw..Just kidding..!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³πŸ˜› Specially loved the way he at last brings hsi face n hers & lies there for some time..Aw..& the way he looks at her face..with love pouring all over..Ahhh..!!I can just die..instantly..with overdose of love..!!Mohit & Mouni are so etched inside my blood stream NOW its come to  a state where we just cant imagine them not being together as Mahadev & Parvati too..!!Its like they are MEANT TO BE..!!And I am still hoping our wish will come true..!!

So After Aashi we have one our Sanju baby coming with
*Drum rolls*

Moment of the Week

By

Sanjana

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Har Har Mahadev!
Though the week has been relatively slow and mostly all the episodes concentrated on showing Mahadev's pain and suffering after loosing Mata Sati, there have been some amazing moments that either made you go wow or that was pretty awesome. 

I think for this week's moment although I would love to choose Mahadev in the desert I think him coming back into his Shivji roop was for me the moment of the week. 

The scene with it, as Mata Sati consoles almosts and persuades Mahadev to return to his roop was just as beautiful but the moment the fog cleared and Mahadev was standing there with Trishul in hand and Nagdev around his neck and Chandrama upon his head it was like a sigh moment that yes! He is back. 

Just a small shoutout to moment in the desert when Mahadev find Mata Sati's toe and touched it. That was not only beautiful shot but explained so that viewers unaware of facts about the Shakti Peetha's had knowledge on what happened with Mata Sati's body parts.

It is time to Lose your breaths people As we welcome back our Totally romantic

HEMLATHA

with the

SCENE THAT TOOK YOUR BREATH AWAY

Thats when ..Satis Body gets broken into peices & Mahadev comes down to earth to catch hold of those parts..aww..& when he lands there in dessert ..all alone..crying & screaming like a senseless person..desperate..like .a helpless human..& later on when he lays on the sand & cries out LOUD..SATIII...!See I am here on earth ..Only for your sake ..I am here ..come in my original form..pls come to me..!! he says.."All the time..I was expecting you to come to my level..But why dint I do the reverse..why dint I ever try to be human ..like you..& look at things with your perspective..aawww my beloved..why why why..I dint do that..why me being Trikal darshi ..I dint stop her...he says..Ok so I will have to punish myself for that..i will live in human form ..to experience all the pain..Mahadev ..bursts in tears..!Ahh I think that was the moment that took my breath away..!!  could feel how he was feeling having the powers to create & destroy the world..Universe or galaxy is of waste when he cant get back his Sati /Shakti in her original self..!!Aww..

Oh dont cry people...
Because aa rahe hai na...
Humare Mahadev...

To wipe our tears..and blast our fears

Please welcome!
Again!!

Sanjana

With the

MAHADEV SCENE OF THE WEEK

Hello again! :) 

So I watched very closely this week as I do every week but this week I knew I would have a task on my hands with all the Mahadev scenes or should I say episodes all of which were brilliant. 
However when I saw the scene I have choosen I knew it was a clear winner for me because it was so beautifully shot and also beautifully enacted. 

So the scene I have chosen is Mahadev playing the veena to find Mata Sati. 

Put your hands up if you all cried slightly seeing that scene? I know my heart felt heavy after watching it. The scene was nostelgic because we had the back flashes to what was potentially the first proper scene between Mahadev and Mata Sati and if you remember this was the scene that sort of started the love story between them too, Sati hearing the veena and voice of Mahadev and came and danced. It was magical then and this time around it was heartbreaking, bittersweet to watch really. 

I think acting wise, it just needed Mohit's facial expressions of a lost and extremely sorrow soul which he has done all week so kudos to him but the storytelling and scene and what importance it has to the ardent viewers meant much more. 

The scene showed that Mahadev was trying to somehow find her in everything and him remembering such an important event in their time together and using that to get Mata Sati back was so cute and tear-jerking too and in a way when the veena broke after Mahadev throws it we have Mahadev meeting Mata Sati possibly his own concious and part of him telling him that she would return soon so in a way the veena did make them meet again. 

That's all from me. Enjoy the rest of the newsletter. 

Chalo now bring out your Magnifying lenses..

.As we go on a Karamchand Journey with

Deboleena

And find the

Blooper of the Week

aa gaye sab lok..to ajao mere sath..suru kare aj ki jasusi..is week 2 blooper the...first one is in Monday episode..guys did u notice when Mahadev was walking aith Sati's body n the song was playing...?..they r repeating same scene..again n again..πŸ˜†..they shoot once n then showing it repeatedly..like Mahadev chale ja rahe hai...πŸ˜†..n they thought we don't understand...n the 2nd 1 is from thursday epi..Mahadev ka Rudra Bina..firstly to mujhe ye batao wo bina waha aya kahase?..n 2nd jab first time bina dikhaya tha to tab us main string nehi thi..n jab bad main dikhaya k Mahadev use play karenge tab string thi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so in dono maise this week ka Blooper Of The Week hai 2nd blooper yani missing string..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..to ab main jati hu...next week phir se aungi kuch aur new blooper k sath..byeee😳

So, since so many weeks we are tormented by the questions (and posts) that who will be Parvathi...
But pehle ye toh jaano..ke who WAS PArvathi!!!

So Please put your hands together for

Minaxi

With the

Once upon a time, there was a...
(Source : Shiv Puran)

BIRTH OF PARVATI

Himalaya and Maina engaged themselves in the worship of Shiva and Shakti, day and night. After some days Parvati manifested herself by taking birth. After her birth the whole mountaneous region of Himalaya became illuminated by her radiance.

DIVINE CHILDHOOD-PLAYS OF PARVATI
After taking her birth, Parvati gradually started growing up. Varioua names given to her like Girja, Uma, and Jagdamba. Himalaya and Maina felt proud of their fate, which had made them the parents of an incarnation. Seeing the childhood plays of Uma, their hearts knew no bounds.
One day sage Narad arrived there Himalaya requested him to study the palm of Parvati, as he was curious to know about her future. After studying the lines of the palm, Narada predicted that Parvati was destined to be the wife of an entity, who would be beyond the reach of all the three qualities. He also revealed to them, that her husband would be devoid of any flaws and would be self born-Rudra.
Narad told Himalaya that to have Rudra as her husband, Parvati will have to accomplish great austerities and penance. Narad then went away.

THE DREAMS OS PARVATI AND HIMALAYA
When Uma had attained the marriagable age, Maina requested her husband a suitable bridegroom for her. Himalya told her that the words of Narada would never go in vain hence Uma should be asked to do penance, so that she could have Rudra as her husband.
But Maina was disinclined in forcing her tender daughter - Parvati in to such hardhsips like penance. Parvati then told Maina about her dream, in which she had seen a brahmin instructing her to do penance in order to have Rudra as her husband.
Maina told Himalaya about Parvati's dream. Himalaya then revealed to Maina about his own dream, in which he had seen lord Shiva doing penance at Kailash mountain. He had tried to give Parvati to him (Shiva) was unwillingly to have her service. But Shiva ultimately changed his mind after being satisfied by Parvati's replies.
Himalaya said- "I saw in my dream that Parvati had pleased Shiva by her tremendous penance and ultimately both of hem got married. Maina was satisfied and waited eagerly for that auspicious moment.

SHIVA ARRIVES AT HIMALAYA
One day lord Shiva accompanied by his ganas like Bhringi, Nandi, etc, arrived at Himalaya, with the purpose of doing penance. When Parvati father Himalaya came to know about his arrival, he went to receive him. After he had made his salutations to Shiva, he was instructed by Shiva to see that he is not disturbed while doing his penance.
Himalaya made all the necessary arrangements so that Lord Shiva could perform his penance without being disturbed. One day Himalaya arrived at the place where lord Shiva was doing his penance. Parvati too came along with him. Himalaya requested him to keep Parvati, so that she could be at his service. Lord Shiva declined to keep her with him, fearing her presence might cause hindrance in the path of his penance. Now, Himalaya became very concerned about his daughter's future and wandered whether Parvati would remain unmarried.

CONVERSATON BETWEEN PARVATI & SHIVA
When Parvati saw her father becoming worried by Shiva's response she decided to intervene. She said to lord Shiva-
"I am 'Prakriti' (Nature) and you are the 'Purusha' (almighty). You exist in the 'Sagun' form (with form) because of me. In my absence, you will find it impossible even to exist."
Lord Shiva was impressed by her knowledge. He allowed her to be present near her. Himalaya and Parvati became very pleased.
Parvati used to come daily at the place where lord Shiva was doing his penance. Her companions too used to come along. She used to engaged herself in the worship of lord Shiva with great devotion.
Though lord Shiva was very much impressed by her devotion, but he decided that he won't marry her until she has proved her mettle by her tremendous penance.
The deities were tormented by a demon named. Tarakasur. They went to lord Brahma to seek his help. Lord Brahma sends 'Kamadeva' to disturb the Samadhi of Shiva, so that being influenced by him Shiva married Parvati and ultimately kills Tarakasur.
This attempt of Brahma was unsuccessful. Shiva 'burnt' Kamadeva with the help of his third eye. Parvati, then redoubled her effort to attract the attention of Shiva by engaging herself in a tremendous penance.

KAMADEVA SENT TO LORD SHIVA

Lord Brahma told Narada that the deities decided to send Kamadeva to influence lord Shiva so that the marriage between him and Parvati is felicitated.
Indra called Kamadeva and told him that the demon king Tarakasur could be killed only by such a person who was the son of Shiva and Parvati. Indra instructed Kamadeva to arouse passion in lord Shiva, so that he agrees to marry Parvati.
Kamadeva, accompanied by his wife Rati went to lord Shiva to accomplish his mission.

EFFORTS OF KAMADEVA
After reaching the place where lord Shiva was engrossed in his meditation, Kamadeva made repeated attempts to arouse passion in the heart of lord Shiva, but his actions were no avail.
Right then, Kamadeva saw Parvati arriving accompanied by her companions. She was looking divine in her beauty. Just at that moment lord Shiva too had come out of his meditational trance. Kamadeva thought that it was the most appropriate moment to have a go.
Kamadeva struck lord Shiva with his 'Kamabana' which did have a deep impact on him. Lord Shiva was struck by the awesome beauty of Parvati and his heart became full of passion for her. But at the same time he was surprised at the sudden change in his behaviour. He realized that it was an act of Kamadeva.

KAMADEVA REDUCED TO ASHES

Lord Shiva looked all around him. He saw kamadeva standing towards his left side, with a bow and arrows in his hands. Now he was fully convinceed that it was indeed an act of Kamadeva.
Kamadeva becameterrified, he started remembering god, but before the deities could come at his rescue the third eye of lord Shiva got opened and Kamadeva was reduced to ashes.
Parvati got scarred after seeing Lord Shiva in such a destruction anger. She went to her house along with her companions. Rati- the wife of Kamadeva wept unconsolably.
The deities arrived and consoled her by saying that by the grace of lord Shiva, her husband would be alive once again. After that the deities went near lord Shiva and did his worship. They told him that it was not the fault of Kamadeva, as he had acted in accordance with the aspirations of the deities. They also told him the mystery of Tarakasur's death. The deities then requested him to make Kamadeva alive once again.
Lord Shiva told the deities that Kamadeva would take birth as the son of Krishna and Rukmini in the era of dwapar. A demon by the name of Shambar would throw him off in the sea. He would kill that demon and marry Rati, who too would be living in a city near the sea.
But the deities were not satisfied. They requested lord Shiva to help Rati to unite with her husband. Lord Shiva then told them that Kamadeva would become his gana, but he also warned them against revealing this fact to anybody. Rati then went to the city where the demon Shambar was expected to appear in the era of dwapar. The deities too went back to the heaven.

THE ANGER OF SHIVA SUBSIDES
Lord Shiva's anger did not subside after the death of Kamadeva and the whole world started to feel the wrath of lord Shiva's fury. All the living creatures became terrified. They went to lord Brahma and prayed to him, to save them from Shiva's wrath.
Lord Brahma went to lord Shiva and conveyed their request to him. Lord Shiva agreed to relinquish his anger. Lord Brahma then carried Shiva's 'fury' to the sea and went to the sea. He requested the sea to posses it until the final annihilation. The sea agreed to do this. This way Lord Shiva's fury entered into the sea and all the living creatures felt a sign of relief.

NARADA PREACHES PARVATI
When Parvati reached her home, she became very sad as she was unable to bear the sorrow of Shiva's separation. Sage Narada arrived there. Her father Himalaya narrated the whole story to him
Sage Narada then gave the five lettered mantra - " NAMAH SHIVAI' to her and he also instructed her to do penance. Parvati heart was filled up with new enthusiasm.

PARVATI DOES PENANCE

After taking the permission of her parents and relinquishing all of her ornaments and royal apparels, Parvati went to the same place where Lord Shiva himself had done penance. This sacred place was situated at the Himalayas, from where the holy Ganges originated. Parvati companions too had accompanied her.
Parvati commenced her penance which gradually became severer day by day. She did penance for three thousand years by chanting the five lettered mantra- NAMAH SHIVAY and performing other kinds of austerities. Becoming impressed by her tremendous penance even the deities flocked to see her. Parvati did her penance, surrounded by fire on all her sides during summer. In rainy season she did her penance without any shelter and during winter she used to do penance by immersing herself in neck deep water.

THE DEITIES GO TO LORD SHIVA

Parvati's power created such heat in the atmosphere that the whole world started to burn. All the deities & sages went to lord Brahma and told him about the effects, Parvati's penance was having on all the three worlds.
Lord Brahma accompanied by all of them went to Vishnuji. They visited the place where Parvati was doing her penance. They realized that lord Shiva was the only remedy and hence all of them went to lord Shiva and made salutations to him.

SALUTATIONS GIVES HIS APPROVAL

Lord Shiva enquired about the purpose of their arrival. Lord Vishnu then revealed to him that how distressed and tormented were the deities by the activities of the demon - Tarakasur.
He also told Shiva that he could be killed by such a person, who is born out of the parentage of Shiva and Parvati. Lord Vishnu then told Shiva about Parvati's penance.
Initially lord Shiva refused to comply with their request but when the deities continued with their insistence, he ultimately gave his conscent. The deities became very pleased.

PARVATI'S LOVE FOR SHIVA TESTED BY THE SAPTARISHIS
After the deities went back, lord Shiva summoned the Saptarishis (Vashishth etc) and instructed them to test Parvati's love for him. The Saptarishis went to Parvati and tested her resolve to marry lord Shiva. They tried to deter her by all means, but Parvati was firm in her resolve. They went back to lord Shiva and narrated the whole story.

LORD SHIVA TESTS PARVATI

Lord Shiva then himself went to Parvati in the guise of a brahmin. Parvati on seeing a brahmin welcomed her with full honour.
Shiva asked Parvati as to why was she doing penance. Parvati told him that she wanted to have Shiva as her husband. Lord Shiva, who was in the guise of a brahmin started cursing Shiva to see how Parvati reacted to it.
Parvati replied that inspite of her penance Shiva did not appear, so she has decided to give up her life in burning pyre. After saying like this Parvati requested the Brahmin to go back and she herself entered into the burning pyre but remained unharmed Lord Shiva was very pleased to see her firm resolve and devotion. He again asked her as to what was the purpose behind doing such a tremendous penance.

PARVATI'S REPLY

Parvati told the brahmin; who in reality was Shiva himself that, she wanted to have Shiva as her husband at any cost. She said-
"You say that lord Shiva does not possess anything - not even wealth. He does not put on clothes on his body. You also say that he is not fit to be a bridegroom of me. But all of your utterances prove your mean intelligence."

SHIVA REVEALS HIS TRUE IDENTITY

Parvati continuing with her statements said that Shiva was the most capable deity in all the three world. "There is no sin greater than condemning Shiva." Said Parvati.
As Shiva, who was in the guise of Brahmin was about to say something Parvati said to one of her companion-
"This condemner should be killed, if this is not possible then we must leave this place at once."
As she was about to leave that place, lord Shiva revealed his true identity and by holding her hand said- "You have been my wife since time immemorial where are you going?"
Parvati became very pleased and her heart was filled up with extreme joy. She requested him to take to her father regarding their marriage. Lord Shiva agreed. He went back to Kailash mountain and narrated the whole story to his Ganas - Nandi, Bhairav etc. Everyone became very happy and awaited eagerly for the day Shiva would marry Parvati.

SHIVA DEMAND PARVATI AS HIS CONSORT

Parvati, after successfully accomplishing her penance came back to her home. Everybody was happy at her arrival.
After sometime Himalaya went out to take his bath in the river Ganges. Meanwhile lord Shiva arrived in his appearance of Nataraj and started dancing in front of Parvati's mother - Maina. She was so pleased by his dance that she wanted to present jewels to him in appreciation, but Shiva refused to take them. He expressed his desire to marry Parvati, which made Maina furious.
In the meantime, Himalaya arrived and she informed him what Shiva had said. He became angry too and ordered his attendants to drive away Nataraj (Shiva) from that place. Shiva then showed his divine appearance due to which Himalaya had the vision of Lord Vishnu and Parvati sitting by the side of lord Shiva in him. Himalaya was very surprised.
Lord Shiva again demanded Parvati to be made as his consort, but Himalaya in his ignorance again refused it. Nataraj then returned back to his abode.
After Shiva went back, Himalaya had a feeling that perhaps it was lord Shiva himself, who had arrived in the appearance of Nararaj. He realized what a grave blunder had been committed. Because of their guilt consciousness, both Maina and Himalaya felt the germination of devotion in their heart.

SHIVA'S DELUSIONARY POWER

Indra and the other deities became afraid when they saw both Himalaya and Maina having deep devotion towards lord Shiva. They apprehended that if Himalaya happily agrees to marry Parvati with Shiva, then he would no longer live on the earth- He would attain salvation. His departure would make the earth devoid of jewels and other kinds of wealth.
To prevent this from happening, they went to Vrihaspati and requested him to influence Himalayas mind by condemning Shiva. But Vrihaspati refused to comply.
The deities then went to lord Brahma and made the same request. Brahma refused to meet their demand.
Now the deities went to lord Shiva and requested him not to marry Parvati as it would make the earth devoid of all kinds of wealth. Lord Shiva feeling pity agreed to help them.
Lord Shiva went to Himalaya in the guise of a hermit and started cursing himself (Shiva). Maina was deeply influenced by the hermits word and decided not to marry Parvati with Shiva. She also threatened to give up her life along with Parvati. If Parvati was married with Shiva against her wish.

SHIVA INSTRUCTS SAPTARISHIS TO CONVINCE MAINA & HIMALAYA

Lord Shiva summoned the Saptarishis and instructed them to convince Maina and Himalaya to marry Parvati with him, so that Tarakasur could be killed. He feared that his actions would have created many misconceptions in their minds.
The Saptarishis went to Himalaya and tried to make him, so that Tarakasur could be killed. He feared that his actions would have created many misconceptions in their minds.
The Saptarishis went to Himalaya and tried to make him understand that there was not any other way out than marrying Parvati with Shiva.

So after this wonderful segments...
Please get ready to

The Scene that makes you bang your head

By

Me...aka SrushtiπŸ˜›

Oh it was nandi this time...I mean we all know that you are an ox..and brilliance is not expected from you..but still..why are you going on the path of the goat head re!!!
I mean what Brahma, Vishnu, you and chandamama and all devas could not do...you thought that golu child who ran saying maami maami across the woods would do ?? and amazingly CVs thought it appropriate too...I mean we know that children have a better way to God's heart..but still to bring in that golu child (waise the child artist has changed) to manao Mahadev...Hey Ram...
I felt like banging my head!!!

And now...Chalo chalo...Make way for Bhakti ki ShaktiπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Err...I mean our dear Bhakti with her section of finding and pulling the ears of CVs for deviating from tthe original story line

With

Original Story mein Twist

by
Bhakti

Hi, everyone!  Hope you have had great week and been able to see the episodes of DKDM!  This week it is a little bit challenge to write this segment as there was much much debate on forum as to whether Shivji can be so human in his grief and sorrows.  So I have taken extra specially careful look back into the purans to see how is this delicate moment treated.

There were many places in this week's epis where our telly mytho is not quite matching the material of the purans, particularly in the very human qualities given to Shivji's grieving over Sati's loss, and also to his losing his divine nature.  I could not find mention in the Shiv Puran or in the Devi Bhagwat or Ashthashakti  (Kalika) Purans of Shivji losing his divinity and becoming more like human.  This just does not seem to come up at all.  He grieves very piteously - in the Shiv Puran he falls into Yamuna River and burns it black with his grief, and this is told to be the source of its dark waters. He wails and cries and shakes the earth with his sorrow - but then very soon retreats into the deepest dhyan and becomes folded again into himself as vairagi and yogi. 

In the telly serial Adishakti appears in Satiroop to comfort Shivji and explain to him that she will return to him in short future - but he must first establish all the Shakti Peethas before her rebirth is possible. This is not really how it reads in the scriptures and, in fact, the whole issue of the peethas is a bit cloudy, with all scriptures seeming to disagree with each other about how many peethas and where they are. I checked three different purans and still can't tell for sure whether there would be 51, 18, or just 4 peetha sthans - it seems folk wisdom as well has added to this subject so much that we must just accept there are many versions.  I think in our telly version the CV's need some time to build the tension while Shivji finds the peethas and Parvati gets ready to be born (or cast!πŸ˜†) All the drama and tension building up with Tarkasur - this is also very much tellyland in action!  Many of you might have had fun though, as I did, recognizing so many dear familiar faces from older mythos as these different asurs pop into our story.  (Dundhubhi, for instance - he has been so many bad guys!  Not to mention our own dear Jai Hanuman Raj Premi who is now Tarkasur. Even Nandi was in B.R. Chopra's Ramayan as very young man, playing Chitra! So cute.)

Sukarna and his mother are a complete invention of CV's and do not appear in any scripture that i can find. But they are lovely example of living bhakti.  Rishi Dadhichi, however, is every bit as strong character in the puran as he is in the show - he stands out for his unswerving dedication to Shivji and never lets himself sway from the path of this dharm. So that character is matching pretty well -scripture to mytho.

All in all I think the central question of the week in terms of how the show relates to the scriptures would be to ask, "does god grieve?  Does god love?  And, if so, how would this look?"  If you are minded to draw learning from the behavior of the divine, it can help to realize that each time god does something that seems very human, it is usually with an aim behind it.  Ram grieves most heart-tearingly for Sita, yet he knows first hand the whole leela before the fact.  Shivji knows everything beyond time; the future is open book to him.  Yet he grieves the loss of Sati as any husband would a most beloved wife. His pain is clear and very real, even in the scripture, even though he returns quickly to his dhyan.  Perhaps they are showing that the universal energy runs on this divine union, and when it is disturbed it causes the deepest cosmic pain.  In any case, I could not imagine an actor making grief more real to us than Mohit has done.  I know many have objected to this very human sorrow of Shivji's, but if that is how the CV's wanted to portray it, he has done this with utmost conviction, making all of us disturbed as well.

Shivji must be a very difficult character to dramatise, hai na?  His scripture self is so extreme - either he is completely lost in samadhi or he is raging about in a frenzied tandav.  Trying to write such a character into a drama must force the CV's to use many human characteristics in their portrayal to make it understandable to us.  Where the human is in the divine, where the divine is in the human - this we have all been wondering about since all time.  So I guess we will have to let our CV's wonder about it, too!😊

Wish you all a great week ahead!

Now chalo chalo
its the time to disco!!
err I mean...
sing a song and khake ek long (woh hindi wali)πŸ˜›

with the

Song of the Week

here comes
Asmi

Kum kam roshan hein roshanii, kuch kam gili hein baarishain,
kuch kam leherati hein hawa, kuch kam hein dil mein khwaishe,
tham sa gaya hein ye baqt aise tere liye hein thehera ho jaise.
hmmm hmmm hmmm

Kum kam roshan hein roshanii, kuch kam gili hein baarishain,
kuch kam leherati hein hawa, kuch kam hein dil mein khwaishe,
tham sa gaya hein ye baqt aise tere liye hein thehera ho jaise.
hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm,...

Now chalo..it is time to gain some knowledgeπŸ€“

So please welcome

Minaxi

With the
Interesting facts about Shivji

And this time we are gonna know about...

The Pashupati-astra

One of the most destructive of all astras is the Pashupati-astra, presided over by Rudra (Lord Shiva). This highly feared weapon belongs primarily to Durga, the destructive manifestation of Parvati Devi. It is the most destructive weapon in Shiva's arsenal. Lord Shiva is also known as Pashupatinath, and one of the most important of all Shiva temples, located in Kathmandu, is dedicated to Lord Pashupatinath.

At various times, Lord Shiva also bestowed the use of this astra on other famed personalities. One of these was Meghnad, the son of Ravana, who used it against Laksmana in the Treta Yuga. Indrajit is also said to have used this astra against Rama and Laksmana. In Dvapara Yuga, Arjuna employed Pashupati in the Kurukshetra war to kill Jayadratha, and he also used it against Karna and Ashwathama. 

Pashupati-astra can be discharged simply by a thought, by using one's eyes, or by mantra. It can also be activated and delivered with a bow.

This astra is capable of destroying the manifest creation and vanquishing all beings. However, it can only be used for conducting dharmic activities

Basically, We fell in love with this serial because the characters are so humane, so here I come again with

The Scene that made you fall again for the story

By

Srushti

As I said...Whatever the bloopers or bad moments the show has...the humane aspect of the show is the one which appeals to me so much...and the way small nuances are kept in mind...
This scene where  Mahadev imagines Sati...It is so symbolic that he imagines her in a desert...Generally Desert is known for mirages...the seekers see what they want to..but it is all disillusionment...
The thirsty see water, the destination seekers see their destination...

And similarly Mahadev saw Sati...the one he truly sought...but alas it was a mirage..and he was again disappointed...I dont know if he actually took the human avatar like they did show..but I did love the human aspect of the story that they showed...

So this section belonged to Minaxi..but since she has already done a lot of sections..am trying my hands on this...

Parody of the Week

By
Srushti

So since past few weeks we are having this wonderful debateπŸ˜› of the actresses playing Sati...So I thought let us have some fun from that...

(Note: This is a fun thread...I like all the actressess listed below...and I have NO preferences or prejudices..this is just my imagination..and the idea credit goes to Shruti😳)

Aasiya: Toh...It has been the rumour that I am playing Parvati...Was she Gujarati???

Pooja:Na she was Sarvagunna Sampana...and that is why they are talking that I am to get the role...but Aasiya why do you thing Parvati was a Gujarati??

Aasiya: Oh because I have always been offered Gujarati shows...

Suhaasi: Aasiya..you cannot do this role...because Parvati was very well educated and you are an expert on angootha chhap naari wali role...

Aasiya: (A bit angry)...Oh is it??? Then tell me one thing..why are you offered this role...you are still playing in your old house na..then how come they are going to send yo uto himalayas??

Suhaasi: EVen I was wondering the same...Parvati married only once na?? And I am marrying for the 8th time ...How will  I be able to break my record if I do ParvathiπŸ˜•

Divyanka : Hum toh humesha ek Badi si love story mein hi aatey hai..jo badi hi short span mein wrap ho jaatey hai!!! Aur humari aur Sharmaji ki jodi toh world famous hai...

Pooja: But in here...there is no Sharmaji...yahaan toh you are to be paired with Mahadev na?/

Divyanka : Oho!! What is Mahadev's last name??

All wondering about his last name...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Divyanka: Dekha...nahi pata na...Mahadev ka last name hai ..Sharma...!! Toh huena woh humare Sharmaji!!

Everybody .

All:
'how come'?

Divyanka: Arrey woh itney Sharmaatey hai,,,toh hue na woh SharmajiπŸ˜›
Isliye Parvati toh mein hi banungi...Mere Sharmaji ki kasamπŸ˜›πŸ€£

So this is the was the week

But did you think that it is over??😲

Nahhh!!!!!!😎

It is time for the

Awards of the Week

the editor *takes a bow* (that is me by the wayπŸ˜›)
(Note: Since It has been a sad week..dont feel like doing much of making fun..so awards are limited..soory)

Srushti

Jaadui Sand ka kamaal,

Baal ho gaye behaal

What was it??? one whirlwind and Mahadev's jata, chandamama, Nagdevta,  everything vanished??? and the new wig aa gayaπŸ˜•

Haye woh kya tha?? Sand ya a bad hairstylist??

The Tape Recoder of the Week

?Who else...Brahmaji..the man has been saying the same thing since like forever that he is ready to sacrifice anything for Mahadev..first it was his heads, then it was his sons...arrey bhai...why do you keep things which are of no use and then try discarding them in this way ,...and for heaven;s sake...stop lamenting and be the creative God that you are...

Weight loss of the week

..Isko kya ho gaya...Last time he was such a golu and pink pink child..ab Sukarna ko kya ho gaya...mama ne hair style badla and Bhanje ne chehra hi badal diyaπŸ˜•

The Editor's note

A special Message from one of our Khabaris...

SanJana!!!

"I don't want to have a go but I just have a small concern that I would like to address via this newsletter. I have been on this forum since probably the very beginning and it was seriously one of the best forums and the threads were few but we had healthy discussions and slowly over the months viewership picked up and more people joined and even then everything was running smoothly but recently the forum has somewhat become a battlefield and over what?! The change in actress. I understand that everyone is upset that Mouni is leaving and other actresses are being chosen. I am quite shocked with some of the actresses chosen but seriously do we need to comment on them so that people who haven't even seen an episode of the show have an excuse to comment and bash us! 

Debates and discussions are good and what make a healthy forum but when that debate becomes personal then it dissuades people from joining. 
So please lets keep discussions healthy and it is up to the production house who they chose to play Maa Parvati's role. Let them decide and then we will have to take it from there. The speculations list has really shocked us but let us try and keep positive and just wait and see what the CV's have in store for the show and us audiences! Thank you. This message is not to offend any person, I just wanted to address this issue with you all because it is our forum to look after na? I hope no-one takes this in a bad way for all I want is to see our forum to be happy and peaceful.  
Har Har Mahadev!!"

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Vow over all fabulous efforts ...u people are rocking 

Blooper wala pakka smart hai πŸ‘πŸΌ
Scene of the week touchy touchy 
ONce upon a time is  source full, but do complete  it yaar ,as a Indian Ending with shadhi  is our traditional way of  Story telling ya πŸ˜†
Parvathi did penance for 3000 years ahhwww 😍  
Story ka twist ,i agree with u πŸ‘πŸΌ
Good song selection
Pasupathinath This is the name which is also found in Harapha Mohenjadaro sites ,which raised all European's eyebrows ,who used to laugh at our customs by calling great Myth 's (dearies they are rather Historical records but not myths )   πŸ‘
Mirage concept is beautiful ,They used their brains lastly 

Suhaasi ...still striving for num of weddlocks ?😲

Awards are worthful poor Bhramaji needs that badly 

coolfizzy thumbnail
As usual amazing...
luved each n evry seg of it...
esp. d awards section...
Amazing...

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Menaxi-Thank you for the detailed story of Mahadev and Parvati-i didnt know so much happened-looks like our Cvs wont have to do much research if they read his thread!
@Srushti-youre parody..ha ha!!!...i knew only you could have done it-in my exam time i desperately needed a reason to laugh..thank you!!ive read it 5 times and im still laughing!
DivyankaArrey woh itney Sharmaatey hai,,,toh hue na woh SharmajiπŸ˜›
Isliye Parvati toh mein hi banungi...Mere Sharmaji ki kasamπŸ˜›πŸ€£

This line was too much🀣
@Hema,Sanjana,Bhakti,Asmi-awesum work put together..only sometimes i wish i could put more in the thread..*sigh*...but anyways super awesum threadπŸ˜‰
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved youre post so much-double post ho gaya!πŸ˜†
sorry
Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good work everyoneπŸ‘

@ Vanadhi, let Parvati grow up, before she starts her penanace, you will get her wedding story, like Grand Mythological weddingπŸ˜ƒ
@ Shruti, for Parvati, already so much matter is there, even if they stick to them it's sufficient. But I am sure we will get a human over dose in their versionπŸ˜†
@ Srushti, so we will get, Mr & Mrs Sharma Kailashwale.πŸ˜†
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looking so great, everybody.  Srushti, I was laughing so hard from your entries!  After this sad slow week on DKDM it was like refresh of cool pani to read your segments - too funny!πŸ˜›

It was kind of Sanjana to put in the editors note - really a good thought to keep the forum positive and active in a kind way!  Zara socho - if Shivji himself could accept the change in personalities, we should be able to follow his example! πŸ˜Š It will all be for the good😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As always feels so proud to be a part of this SHOW & This Forum ..love you GUYSπŸ€—..GOD BLESS..Thank you so much @Vanadhi & @Samana & every one who tale time to read & appreciate our efforts ..!!πŸ€—
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was awesome! Thank you for all the work that went into this!!! 
😊
Edited by narangi_77 - 11 years ago
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent  work by everyone.
@ Shrusti, minaxi, deboleena, hemadi, sanjana, asmi, bhakti u all are the star of this forum
⭐️
and u all deserve this πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  superb.
Thanks a lot guys for making such an awesome post...dill chu liya aap sabhi logo ne...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sukhi... - 11 years ago