||Dimple&Navi||Agam-Nimrit AT # 2-Humsafar<3 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Prach_VirMan

Aww <3 Will watch the epi ASAP! Lol! Have to watch IPK & VirMan scene before anyother epi! 😆 

Haww! Why me on #2? *Rubs her hands evily* Watch me double cross you!!! 🤣 🤣

We'll C Jerry😈  We r da Kaminizaade..I m da Hero & U r mah Heroine🤣

Originally posted by Rimzy93

anyone here?
am bored so cum and chat wiv me please lool..

lol  Rimzy Ji😳..I think Prachi Ji iz Free..:P..U can chat widh her haha
Kamini!!! I don't want to be the heroinee!!! I am going to be the hero and epget my "Heroine" aka Kushal!!!! ðŸ˜ˆ You sadofy in hell!

Huh? Me? Free? Yeah right! I have calc exam tomorrow and here I am...LMAO!

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Prach_VirMan

Kamini!!! I don't want to be the heroinee!!! I am going to be the hero and epget my "Heroine" aka Kushal!!!! ðŸ˜ˆ You sadofy in hell!

Huh? Me? Free? Yeah right! I have calc exam tomorrow and here I am...LMAO!

Kamini..Kushal iz Mah Heroine😳..We already singed da contract 4 Kameenizaade..U r OUT! Oh Wait You can play da Villain's Role ROFL..🤣

What happened in 2dai's Epi?????
Dramatic elements are going to be infused by the makers of 'Amrit Manthan', on Life OK, in a filmi style. This will be seen in upcoming episodes and is done with an intention of drawing viewership.The upcoming track of this show seems to have got some inspiration from Shor, a Manoj Kumar film, wherein the hero takes part in a cycling competition for the purpose of earning some bucks.
In this show too, Navin Bangu, who plays the role of Agam has taken the decision of participating in a cycling competition because he is in need of money for setting up his Dhaba.After participating, he will cycle 3 days non-stop. Dimple Jhangiani, who plays the role of his wife, Nimrit, supports him throughout. Agam succeeds in winning this competition and these tough times will bring Nimrit and Agam, closer.
Agam of Amrit Manthan: This Rough and Tough Dude has taken the life of both sisters Amrit and Nimrit by storm when in the marriage mandap he refuses to marry Amrti and instead opts for Nimrit thus taking his childhood revenge from Amrit. He has spent his childhood in jail which has made him a complete Rowdy types and he vows to destroy the pride of Princess Amrit which results in poor Nimrit becoming the victim under the given circumstances. Will Nimrit able to transform Agam into a good guy with a heart or will Agam continue with his rowdy  acts  forever?
It  is article   in   telly  tadka   website
top-5-male-grey-characters-rulling-small-screen
check  it  out......
Edited by akshaaya - 11 years ago
Originally posted by VirManlicious

Kamini..Kushal iz Mah Heroine😳..We already singed da contract 4 Kameenizaade..U r OUT! Oh Wait You can play da Villain's Role ROFL..🤣

I. Hate. You!