have created a media gallery your request :

|| BHBK Media Gallery ||

-Hina

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by chahatt

actually i wantd the audio link of the bg tune of krish and poulomi plzzz
i think it is de re na and i reallyyy like it
i reallyyy want it

I too want that audio track desperately. DE RE NA !! too too good😊 . Just because of this music, i am watching the show ! 

Can somebody provide me audio track link ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------even i liked the background music.if anybody got it Please share with us . it is very soothing 
Originally posted by anasuya43

i reallyyy want it

I too want that audio track desperately. DE RE NA !! too too good😊 . Just because of this music, i am watching the show ! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------even i liked the background music.if anybody got it Please share with us . it is very soothing 

here u go:

http://soundcloud.com/hina-khan-na/krish-paulomi-background-tune

Originally posted by anasuya43

i reallyyy want it

originally posted by   hinz 

here u go:

http://soundcloud.com/hina-khan-na/krish-paulomi-background-tune

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hinz  Thank you so much   I have  downloaded it
Heyy! I'm confused who is the bahu that gets married as in the title byah hamari bahu ka? LoL haven't been following exclusively..just here n there cause I'm so confused
Originally posted by foxy_s

Heyy! I'm confused who is the bahu that gets married as in the title byah hamari bahu ka? LoL haven't been following exclusively..just here n there cause I'm so confused

the title speaks of Rajni who got married with Krish

hey guyz can someone plz tell me that wherecan i find all the previous sbs-sbb or any media interview of bhbk
I love the show! And even I love the main leads...I just hope that story is totally different with what we all are thinking. I dont want Krish-Rajni to separate. They share a great chemistry & look cute together. Even the relationship shown between them as a husband & wife is too good. Nowadays we hardly get to see such innocence. 

Please CVs let them remain together & I hope if Rajni has to remarry then her second husband should be Krish only. 

I cant wait more to know that what is the reason behind the remarriage when everything is so right!
Originally posted by angelluck

hey guyz can someone plz tell me that wherecan i find all the previous sbs-sbb or any media interview of bhbk
check this 2 YT accounts 

thanks nishi for your help was waiting for replies for so long