|| BHBK Articles Archive ||

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to

Here you find all articles and news segments related to BHBK and its team
Please feel free to add and in order to keep the thread clean and easy to search through, please hit the 'Like' button instead of posting comments.

Thank You

Onbehalf of

-BHBK Dev Team-

BANNER CREDIT: Saraa
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Gaurav Khanna has been finalized to play the main lead in Sony's new show "Byah Hamari Bahu Ka"

Jd Majethia's new upcoming show for Sony TV  'Byah Hamari Bhau Ka' has finalized their male  lead and the grapevine is buzzing with Gaurav Khanna's name.

According to our source, "Gaurav Khanna has been finalized to play male lead in the show. He will play Shrenu Parikh's husband. His character is of a very positive and optimistic person."

The production house had considered many male leads like Aditya Redij, Karan Wahi and Vishal Karwal. The female leads of the show have already been disclosed by the media. Benaf Dadachanji and Shrenu Parikh have been finalized to play the female lead.

Tellybuzz  tried contacting Jd Majethia and Gaurav Khanna but both remained unavailable for comments.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

'Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka' is a unique show!

What catches one's attention about this upcoming show on Sony Entertainment Television is its strange title, "Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka (BHBK)".

The bahu of the Vaishnav family, Rajnibala, is every bit a doting daughter-in-law and an understanding wife. She is the cynosure of everybody's eye in the Vaishnav family, and still, they want her to get married. And yes, her husband is pretty much alive, is not suffering from any terminal disease, nor is he having an extramarital affair, and theirs is a love match!

Writer Aatish Kapadia says, "Usually, a title gives away the concept of the show, but this one's unique. It makes the viewers question it and builds curiosity." Adds producer JD Majethia, "This is a unique show with fresh content, characters and great performances. It's a show of 'today' which will also attract the youth along with the family audiences."

Shrenu Parikh and Gaurav Khanna play the lead couple, Rajnibala and Krish, in the show. Says Majethia, "Shrenu is a beautiful and simple girl." Talking about the male lead, he says, "I had many names on my mind for the role of Krish, but Gaurav stood out of the lot."

Sneha Rajani, senior EVP and business head of the channel, says, ""BHBK" is a never-seen-before heart-warming love story with lots of twists and turns. I'm sure this will excite and appeal to the audiences across the Hindi heartland, and further consolidate our fiction lineup." The show launches tonight, and will air from Monday to Friday at 8pm, on Sony Entertainment Television.

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

'Its very heartening to know that people like your work' – Gaurav Khanna

Gaurav Khanna, the immensely talented actor who became a household name with the range of memorable roles he played on television, is back to woo the audiences with his super acting skills and the million dollar smile. He will be seen playing the main lead 'Krish' in Hats Off's  upcoming show 'Byah Hamari Bahu Ka' on Sony TV starting Monday, 28th May.

Fuze got in touch with Gaurav who gladly confirmed being a part of the show and said "I cannot reveal much about the character as of yet but it's true that I'm playing Krish ". An official press meet with the team of the show is scheduled to happen on the 24th ofMay .

"I had been getting a lot of messages asking me to return back to work and I'm thankful to all my viewers who have appreciated my work through the years and it means a lot to me" he stated. Further on the personal front he added that he has bought a new house and will be moving in the next couple of months or so.

Ending with a message for his fans eagerly waiting for his return to television he said "It's very heartening to know that people like your work, so please watch my new show and continue to love and support me. And if you don't like something, let me know and I will make an effort to make it to your liking"

We at Fuze would like to wish Gaurav all the success he deserves and hope the show does extremely well. Watch this space for more updates.

Reporter and Author:Hina

_____________________________-

http://fuzionproductions.com/index.php/news/featured-articles/celebrities/264-its-very-heartening-to-know-that-people-like-your-work-gaurav-khanna

daffodil81 thumbnail
JD Majethia claims to bring fresh through Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka!

1 hour ago
Sony Entertainment Television is gearing up to present something different to the league, its upcoming show Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka has the concept which can bound the audience for long. As suspense comes with the title of the show, makers will show a subject line which attracts the youth along with family audience. 

As seen in promos the plot revolves around the bahu of the Vaishnav family, Rajnibala, who by every bit is a doting daughter-in-law and an understanding wife. She is the cynosure of everybody's eye in the Vaishnav family, and still, they want her to get married. And yes, her husband is pretty much alive, is not suffering from any terminal disease, nor is he having an extramarital affair, and theirs is a love match!

Writer Aatish Kapadia says, "Usually, a title gives away the concept of the show, but this one's unique. It makes the viewers question it and builds curiosity. On the other hand producer JD Majethia adds, "This is a unique show with fresh content, characters and great performances. It's a show of 'today' which will also attract the youth along with the family audiences. Shrenu Parikh and Gaurav Khanna play the lead couple, Rajnibala and Krish, in the show. Shrenu is a beautiful and simple girl".

Well, let's see why they want their Bahu to get married again! 
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Krish to propose Rajnibala, Paulomi to be heart-broken in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Hats off Productions' show on Sony Entertainment Television Byah Hamari Bahu Ka has been received well by the masses. Currently, the plot is revolving around Paulomi's (Benaf Dadachanji) engagement with Krish (Gaurav Khanna).
But there is a twist in a tale. Things can never run as smooth as a child's cheek in a daily soap.

In the upcoming episodes, Krish will fall for Rajnibala (Shrenu Parikh) and will propose her for marriage. This will leave Paulomi heart-broken and shattered.
But like a true lover, she will stand by Gaurav and support him to seek his love. Paulomi's character will stay positive throughout.

When contacted Benaf Dadachanji, she said regarding the track, "Yes, I will be heart-broken but will not turn negative. I don't have anything else to say. As we are shooting cut to cut so I have no information on the track as such."

Keep reading this space for more updates on Byah Hamari Bahu Ka.

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Paulomi to call off her engagement with Krish in Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka

Hats off Productions' Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka on Sony Entertainment Television has been churning out some interesting dope at this point of time. Krish (Gaurav Khanna) and Paulomi's (Benaf Dadachanji) marriage cards have been distributed but Krish is uncomfortable and in dilemma with the relationship.

On the other hand, Paulomi is very happy and excited for her wedding. But she will be shocked when she will learn that Krish does not share identical feelings. Paulomi will go ahead and confront Krish on the issue and then Krish will confess that he is in love with some other girl, who is Rajnibala (Shrenu Parikh). The revelation will hurt Paulomi and she will call off the engagement.

When contacted Benaf she said, "I cannot comment anything as of now but yes some drama will unfold in the upcoming episodes."

This particular sequence will go on air this week.

.Tanya. thumbnail

Is everything alright between Prateeksha Lonkar and Benaf Dadachanji?

Is everything alright between Prateeksha Lonkar and Benaf Dadachanji?

Rumours are floating about Prateeksha Lonkar and Benaf Dadachandji being not too comfortable sharing a room on the sets ofByah Hamari Bahu Ka

Sony TV show Byah Hamari Bahu Ka seems to have pleased the audiences and is garnering positive response from the audience.

However, there seems to be a little trouble brewing on the set of this show in its formative stage. A little birdie informed us that Benaf wanted to change the room which she is sharing with Prateeksha.

when contacted both denied the news and reiterated that they share a very good rapport.

We contacted Benaf who toldellybuzz, "No I don't have any issues with anyone and I never gave problems to anyone. I gel around with everyone on the set.

Prateeksha also echoed the same sentiments and informed us that -"I and Benaf share a good relationship and we don't have any problem sharing the room."

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Medha Parashar

TV actors share khatta-meetha incidents about their Fathers

Some call papa, some call pa, some pops, some baba, and some say appa. Whatever the name may be, but the love remains the same.
17 of June 2012 is the day when the world celebrates Father's Day. Father is always an important figure in any child's life. He is our friend, philosopher and guide. He might not be so emotive or apt in expressions, but one look into his eyes and you will realise the deep love, affection and care he has for you.

Tellychakkar.com decided to talk to some of your favoutire TV actors and find out some khatta meetha incidents about their papas.

Gaurav Khanna, seen in Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka, shared, "My father's name is Vinod Khanna, which resembles the name of a famous actor. Now, this co incidence caused a lot of funny incidents. My dad is very good looking and everyone told him to take up acting, and here I am fulfilling my father's dream. I am in Mumbai and my father is in Madhya Pradesh. I am decorating my new house in Mumbai and that's my gift for him. I am proud to be his son."

Beautiful actress Shilpa Anand said, "My dad is no more and I miss him a lot. He has taught me many things in life which I cherish. When I was young, I used to make cards for my dad. He is no more but I can still feel him everywhere. He is one such person who has guided me and supported me through thick and thin. He was the pillar of the house."

Rithvik Dhanjani's dad name is Chandra Prakash Dhanjani and he stays in Dubai. "I can't really send him a gift but yes, will definitely call him. Had I been there, I would have taken my mom and dad for a lavish dinner and spend time with them. For me, every day is my 'daddy strongest moment'. We have a business, and even when we had difficult times, my dad never hampered my standard of living."

So did you get phatkas from your dad? "My dad never hit me but my mom did, of course. I was a very mischievous child and whenever I did any masti, he used to tell my mom mere taraf se bhi do lagado (laughs). It used to be quite funny, actually. When I was in class 9, my parents learned that I have a girlfriend, and then I got a nice phatka from my mom."

For Prerna Wanvari, her father Anil Wanvari is the best dad in the world. "I am very happy with the way I and my brother (Mishal) have been brought up. He is strict, mild and my best friend. He is my pillar, support and my strength. I am proud that I am his daughter and I cherish every moment I spend with him."

"I remember once I failed in value education subject and got D grade. He got really angry and slapped me. I was shocked then but now I know it was all for my good."

Hunar Hali's dad, Vikram Hali, has passed away but she still remembers the things and thoughts he has taught him.

"He always taught me that anything is possible and everything in life achievable. He told me to learn from my mistakes. He used to set deadlines for me and when I could not meet he scolded me. I became a spendthrift and my dad stopped giving money to me. I miss him a lot and feel his presence everywhere."

Aishwarya Sakhuja shared, "I don't celebrate Father's Day and don't make any hue and cry about it. For me, everyday is Father's Day. I say love you to my dad every day. He plays a very important role in my life. I am so lazy that I just work and sleep, rest everything he takes care of. I am very dependent on him. He used to scold me when I got less grades in school but said me to everything whole-heartedly. My dad is in Delhi, so I will just wish him. My dad's name is Dr Sudhir Kumar Sakhuja."

Shritama Mukherjee will send her lovable father a gift via her mother and sister.

"I haven't got any beating from my dad as I was a very obedient and disciplined child. Yes, at times, I and my bother used to fight and that ended with a beating from my dad."

"My dad was against my acting and dancing career as he thought it not to be a stable one. But he never really opposed me as such. He wanted me to become a singer and I learnt music for him. But destiny wanted me to become an actor. I am just proud of him."

Finally, Vishal Singh said, "My dad, Deshraj Singh, is a big foodie and he will cook for everyone tomorrow. He has seen lots of ups and downs in life and but he has moved on and emerged successful, so he is the strongest. He never let difficulties affect our standard of living. Mom used to hit me with chimta and chappal but dad never raised his hands on me."

Folks, Happy Father's Day to everyone!!!

.Tanya. thumbnail

Would like to host a TV show next: Gaurav

He can be called as one of the hunks on the tellyland we spot today. Actor Gaurav Khanna, who won appreciation from the industry as well as the audiences, is now only happy to be part of another romantic soap opera Byah Hamari Bahoo Ka, a romantic family drama from the Hats Off Productions. The actor, who was in Ahmedabad to promote the show along with co actor Shrenu Parikh and actor-producer JD Majethia, feels he has been lucky to have got such an impressive body of work so far. 

However, Gaurav feels hosting a TV show will give him more creative satisfaction and give him a feeling of being complete. "Having experimented with so many things in life, one thing that tops my to-do-list is to host a TV show," says Gaurav. 

Quiz the actor on the prospects of working with a big production house and he is quick to chip in. "Contrary to what many think, there isn't any individual star on TV on whose shoulder the entire show banks. It is the amalgamation of both the production house and the individual stars that matters the most on television. Having said that, I believe, it is the story that is the biggest star on TV," says Gaurav.