Hitler Didi

inshi os: come back soon!!!(updated pg 9)

girl_rocks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i know i shud be updating my ss but this story randomnly came to my mind nd i posted here hope u like it

warning: sad os

It was bright morning she woke up...her eyes fell on the photo kept beside her bed...she took it and smiled, tears rolling down her cheek but she quickly wiped it and with full of enthusiasm she wished him.

"gud morning kiraydarji...aapko yaad hai na promise...kab aarahe ho...i m missing u" saying this she got up from bed and got ready for the office. She wore a beautiful red sari with embroidery on it coz once he said he hates white colour and married women should always wear red colour and thn she applied sindoor on her forhead and wore mangalsutra, she looked herself in the mirror and smiled at his photo

"kaisi lag rahi hu...achi lag rahi hu na...aakhir aapka favourite jo colour hai"

While coming downstairs she smiled at the vidit bhaiya who was now ablw to walk properly only because of him "gud morning bhaiya"

"gudmorning indira, sham ko yaad hai na tumhari doc ke saath appointment hai"

"ha bhaiya...aur aap doctor doctor kya laga rakhe ho, mujhe kya hua hai...bas ek bar rishi aajaye toh mein bilkul thik ho jaungi...aap tnsn mat lo" saying this she went for her offfice

Seeing indira like this a drop of tear fell down from vidit's eyes...it was unbearable to see his small sister like this...vidit always smiled infront of him but use to cry his heart out wenever he was alone...no one dare to utter a word about tht event they knew indira use to get hyper if anyone discuss about it...they were worried for her and silently prays tht she becums altight

She  was now changed...she was no more hitler as she promised him...she was Mrs indira rishi kumar. No more sadness no more worry on her face only a sweet smile was there. On the way to tht place where her car was parked people were staring at her and whispering...she got habituated of hearing their taunt...instead of being hyper she used to greet them with a smile and ignore their taunts.

She reached office, everybody was normal. She was glad tht today was half day...hse worked silently. While doing her work she saw the pic of her and him hugging eachother...it was the pic when rishi was going to US for his meeting...she remembered the beautiful moment

Flash back

"i love you" she said kissing his cheek

"i love you too" he responded

"waapas kab aaoge...aap ko pata hai na aapke bina mera mann nahi lagta...m gonna miss u"

"aaye haaye meri jaan...pehle mujhe jaane toh do tabhi na waapas aaungi...aur tumhare bina kya mera mann lage ga...i will miss u more"

"na i will miss u more"

"ok baba hum dono ek dusre ko bahut miss karenge"

"aap ka jaana zaruri hai kya"wrapping her hands around his neck

"hmmm zaruri toh hai  but mein bahut jald waapas aajaunga"

"promise"

"ha pakka promise"

He smirked and wrapped his hand around her waist brought close to him so close that even air cudnot pass through them and wasting no tym his lips crashed on to hers...after their gentle but passionate kiss rishi was one to break the silence

"sharmate hue aur bhi cute lagti ho"

Indira still blushing lowered her head and smiling her heart out, thn rishi raised her head and saw into those lobely eyes where he can see only love for him

"i promise mein tumhe kabhi chod ke nahi jaunga"

Her eyes filled with tears...she hugged him...it was thn naughty ishaan clicked their pic, indira ran after ishaan to get tht pic

Flash back end

"Excuse me maam" peon said

Voice of peon brought her into reality

"ji"

"maam woh aapka half day khtm ho jaya hai toh kya aap aur kaam karna karengi ki jayengi"

"mein jaungi"

Indira gathered her belongings and left from there.  After driving to the outer skirt  of city she stopped her car. She sat on the edge of the cliff...the khai was very deep full of huge trees. She took out a paper and pen and started writing

Rishi,

Kab  waapas aaoge...i m missing u...mera mann nahi lagta aapke bina...i love you so much aapne promise kiya tha ke aap jald waapas aaoge but abhi tak nahi aaye...dekho na yeh log mujhe kitna taunt karte hai kehte hai ki mein widwa hoon mujhe lal sari sindoor aur mangalsutra nahi pehenna chahiye...kuch bhi bakwas karte hai...mujhe na kafi gussa aata hai mann karta hai unlogon ko bahut kadwi baatein sunao lekin aap ko yaad karke chup hojati hu...logon ka toh kaam hi hota hai bakwas karna,  kal hi ki baat dekhlo ek aunty aayi aur kehne lagi ki aap 3 saal pehle mar chuke ho...aap kaise mar sakte ho jab ki mein zinda hu...agar mar chuke hote toh mein kab ka apna dam tod chuki hoti aap zinda ho iska sabse bada sabut toh mein khud hu...mein zinda hu iska matlab aap bhi zinda ho bas aap waapas aajao taki inko logon ka muh band hojaye...vidit bhaiya ko dekhlo woh bhi in logon ke baton mein aagaye kehte hai ki mein bimar hu aur meri aapointment kissi psychiatrist ke saath fix kardi hai,  mene kitni bar kaha hai ki mein thik hu waise bhi aap jab aajaoge toh mein bilkul thik ho jaungi.

Rishi come back soon...i m missing u...i love you

Tear dropped fell on the paper making "you" blur she stood up wiped her tears took deep breathe folded the paper and tore them into pieces...and stood there till all the paper becums invisible.

It was her regular duty to cum here after her work write letter to rishi and tear it into pieces...she did this everyday from past 3 years...yes rishi died 3 years before in a plane crash wen he was goin for his US meeting...indira refused to believe this she said till she will not see his dead body she will not believe...rishi's dead body was not found hence indira fixed in her mind tht rishi is alive and will return back soon and she kept on waiting but rishi never returned...wen the news came everyone cried except indira...indira was totally against to believe tht rishi has left her forever and broken his promise and since thn wenevr anyone brought this topic she used to become aggressive .

After seeing each n every piece becum invisible she went to her car drove to her doctor's clinic...HER PSYCHIATRIST

updated

part2- page4https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/59254028

part3- page 5https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3000925?pn=5

part 4- page 7https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3000925?pn=7

part 5 page 9 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3000925?pn=9

Edited by girl_rocks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😔😔😭
Nice os, Very emotional and very touchy.
samrudhi.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ab OS kya hai? Racking my brains. pls help. 

Waise girls_rocks. It was nice. IS there an update coming? Whats ur sweet name?
girl_rocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhanya.r

Ab OS kya hai? Racking my brains. pls help. 

Waise girls_rocks. It was nice. IS there an update coming? Whats ur sweet name?

lol OS means one shot, very short story basically story tht ends in one scene only
thank you...nope no any update...nd u can call me Sam

samrudhi.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: girl_rocks

lol OS means one shot, very short story basically story tht ends in one scene only
thank you...nope no any update...nd u can call me Sam

thanks sam
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks... you always take so much pain to write so much, it would be so time consuming, thanks a lot for your efforts..

what is your name ?
girl_rocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahkutty

thanks... you always take so much pain to write so much, it would be so time consuming, thanks a lot for your efforts..

what is your name ?

no not any problem yeah but it takes tym to type well thts not a problem

u can call me Sam
-Neha04- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nice update please continue.
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice one..👏 once again a gr8 job..👍🏼

indu pagal ho gayi..😭