Gumrah! Bhai ki haivaniyat! update

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The episode was truely very shocking yaar!!!Seriously how cheap is it ...a brother raping her own sister and even persuading his friends to do it!!!!🀒 And kanak's granda...gosh had no love for her only!!!!!!!😑
this episode really made me cry!😭 how could kanak's own brother could do that to her?😲 he was such a low life... karan is right such people are monsters! they don't even know how to respect their own family!😑 i mean i felt like puking! brothers are supposed to protect their sisters like safeguard them against all evils and we even celebrate this relationship between a brother and sister... then how could kumar do that?πŸ˜• urghhh!!! and kanak! the poor girl!πŸ˜” how devastated she must have been... most heart pinching was the scene when she was remembering about her childhood with her brother... how much she cared for him and what did he do in return?πŸ˜’ i feel like killing such people!😑 
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

The episode was truely very shocking yaar!!!Seriously how cheap is it ...a brother raping her own sister and even persuading his friends to do it!!!!🀒 And kanak's granda...gosh had no love for her only!!!!!!!😑

True! the most shocking epi! 
How can a brother do this to his own sister πŸ˜‘
I don't know wt kind of world r sm people living in! girls are considered equal now OMG! how hard is it to understand 
Originally posted by mysticlover

this episode really made me cry!😭 how could kanak's own brother could do that to her?😲 he was such a low life... karan is right such people are monsters! they don't even know how to respect their own family!😑 i mean i felt like puking! brothers are supposed to protect their sisters like safeguard them against all evils and we even celebrate this relationship between a brother and sister... then how could kumar do that?πŸ˜• urghhh!!! and kanak! the poor girl!πŸ˜” how devastated she must have been... most heart pinching was the scene when she was remembering about her childhood with her brother... how much she cared for him and what did he do in return?πŸ˜’ i feel like killing such people!😑 

Totally agree with u 
Agree with u all. . .by the way Sreeja. . .Happy Jamaishasti. . .πŸ˜ƒ
                 Naina.
Omg.. hw cn a brother rape hs own sister? dis is so disgusting.. wat kind f dadi is dat who didnt like hr own grand daughter.. dis is 2o shocking..

This was the  BBAAAPPP  of all the episodes!!!

i felt like going inside my tv sets n hang that 🀬 personally!!!

my mind goes numb thinking abt that girl🀒

hatss off to team gumraah n karan to bring out such cruel 'REAL" incidents in openπŸ‘

thnx 4 the update

Thanks for the update Anchal...
I have read only your update...I cant watch the episode ...seriously can imagine what that girl would have gone through...
Depressing episode...
1st of all anchal it truly means alot d fact dat u have written updated thisπŸ˜ƒ gr8 job... truly was shocked watchin this epi...🀒 how sick... d brother pervs @ his own sister man dat dude truly must hav been wrong from the headπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ