Jagya calling someone SELFISH!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Is Gauri tired or just not bothered now the JA divorce is on the way. She's usually more screechy. She seems to realise that Jagat isn't going to do anything so why bother pushing him and it all up to him to sort his own life out, shes really not bothered at all what he does.

Jagat see all that Gauri has but that too hasn't motivated him to achieve something he just goes back home to sulk.

J deserves all this ... I love to watch him in this state... if J goes to A now it will be because he will have no other option and guilt ...not because of love towards anandhi...so it will be nice to see what she will do...

personally i feel she should not accept him back firstly he does not deserve it and secondly because he is  guilty and does love her...

uska(J) ka kya barosa... if once again he gets a good life and career he might leave her for a better(in his opinion) girl

I wish gauri goes attracted towards Dr Khanna.

She said he is only 33 and Dr Khanna said her "young doctor". 

Dr khanna becomes Bahar wala and Jagya becomes Gharwala. .. Now gharwala cooking food for madame, and baharwala taking her for shopping.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kaun doctor hogi jisne freshers pe hi itna achive kiya hoga...

Fir BV mein Mumbai scene dekhne mein maza bhi aayega.. Gauri Flurting and enjoying herself, , dating doctors. and doing lot of stuffs for her professional success... and a successfull woman with a house husband... !!

Kudoss!!!!
Originally posted by akvats01

I wish gauri goes attracted towards Dr Khanna.

She said he is only 33 and Dr Khanna said her "young doctor". 

Dr khanna becomes Bahar wala and Jagya becomes Gharwala. .. Now gharwala cooking food for madame, and baharwala taking her for shopping.. πŸ˜†

Kaun doctor hogi jisne freshers pe hi itna achive kiya hoga...

Fir BV mein Mumbai scene dekhne mein maza bhi aayega.. Gauri Flurting and enjoying herself, , dating doctors. and doing lot of stuffs for her professional success... and a successfull woman with a house husband... !!

Kudoss!!!!
The best of both worlds !
Exactly what Jagat enjoyed for 5 years. A ghar ki biwi to be with his family and dote on him and a city girl to have pizza and chaat-pepsi with πŸ˜†.

Hope Dr. Khanna is single and more than ready to mingle and take pretty young docs around shopping and some times dinners and maybe a movie. Ofcourse there shud be some emergencies and they shud work late nights and he drops her home at 4 am ...🀣
Oh ! I'm laughing so hard !! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...this is fun !! Jagya bechara - jal-bhun ke papad ban jayega !..
If this is not motivation enough to prepare for his MS and find a job, then I don't know what is. πŸ˜‰

Jaise Jaitsar to Gauri was the destiny in insecurity...waise gauri's hospital to Jagat during the fits of insecurity...πŸ˜†
Aur kuchh nahi to "insecurity" ! 
Ankit has written such lovely eye-opening essays on the virtues of "insecurity". But I still think that just insecurity is not a open pass to everything. It depends on who is "insecure".

Gauri being "insecure" - gets her parents support, her stolen-2nd hand-husband's support, her own vocal chords and sometimes even Anandi's support - and last but not the least - a small but very very persistent section of our IF member's support !

But Jagya being "insecure" is getting him no support πŸ˜². That's so sad !! I mean - "insecurity" is "insecurity" right ? He is feeling insecure coz he can't get a good job, can't sit for exams right now, can't answer the question "so where do you work?"...

But then, its my mistake..Even Anandi's insecurity as regards Jagya's affections did not get her too much support from the very same section that was completely bowled over by Gauri's insecurites πŸ˜•...

I get so confused some times !! Now am not sure whose insecurity  was talking about anymore..😳
dont tease them 🀣 they are examples of self-respect you cant call them jealous that is clash of self -respect and fighting for right
sure now she is shopping with khanna a big dr and jagga a selfish moron  at home duty  now what else is left nothing to eat and no one cares ,one who used to care was called gawari but dr jughead ur best in selfish dr ,how ur gajni mind forgets both r competent dr in selfishness mbbs in selfishness u desrve jagga kela only 
When anadi was in this situation(ignored by Jagya), she was suported by whole family.

For jagya no one is there to support him, how pity situationπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by hooked

The best of both worlds !
Exactly what Jagat enjoyed for 5 years. A ghar ki biwi to be with his family and dote on him and a city girl to have pizza and chaat-pepsi with πŸ˜†.

Hope Dr. Khanna is single and more than ready to mingle and take pretty young docs around shopping and some times dinners and maybe a movie. Ofcourse there shud be some emergencies and they shud work late nights and he drops her home at 4 am ...🀣
Oh ! I'm laughing so hard !! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...this is fun !! Jagya bechara - jal-bhun ke papad ban jayega !..
If this is not motivation enough to prepare for his MS and find a job, then I don't know what is. πŸ˜‰

Emergencies @ hospital ki raton mein ... WAOoo .. ROFLROFLπŸ₯³πŸ₯³