Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akvats01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sreevask

Jaise Jaitsar to Gauri was the destiny in insecurity...waise gauri's hospital to Jagat during the fits of insecurity...πŸ˜†

Ya , and Gauri to sirf chillaoo on Jaguu's Family members in Haveli.. Here Jaguu to give competetion to her, and shout at Dr Khanna and team in SnG.

Kyon Kyon Kyon Dr Khanna,  

Then jaggu Dada complaining gauri .. Tum hamesha chillati ho ki tumhari maa ko apni bahu se baat karna nahi aata, they have not accepted you.. To Kya tumhare Dr Khanna mujhe accept kiya? usane mujhe apni team mein naukri di .. ?  Jabki tumne bataya bhi tha ki mein tumhara husband hun, aur nikamma bhi hun. Kyon gauri Kyon?? Isame bhi Dr Khanna ki koi chaal hogi..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then Jaggu Dada goes to SnG , and Shout at Dr Khanaa to bheekh mango ... Gauri Ye tumhare Haq hai... akhir tumne Dr Khanna ke sath shoping ki, aur bill bhi khud hi diya... kyon Gauri Kyon?

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Jaggu totally deserves this...i felt very happy to see his state today...🐷

I hope he remembers all the harsh words he spoke to anandi in the past...😑
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌNow it is the GENUINE COMPETITION between Inferiority complex & Superiority complex.πŸ‘πŸΌ

ThanQ CVs !πŸ€—
akvats01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreevask

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌNow it is the GENUINE COMPETITION between Inferiority complex & Superiority complex.πŸ‘πŸΌ

ThanQ CVs !πŸ€—

Well Said !!   πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
mujhe indono ke jhagde se jyaada in dono ka sorry sorry torture karne laga hai .aaj jhagda kul sorry phir parson jhagda narson  phir se sorry .

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
i have a doubt what does selfish means...if jagat is the victim of gauri's selfishness then i must say that he is correct but then isnt he the sameπŸ€ͺ... till yesterday gauri was selfless n anandi was selfish aaj toh pura khel hi badal gaya🀣...poor guy he himself does not know that 2 selfish people can never make it upπŸ₯Ί
RavishinRavzy thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣
Till now -both of them were busy in making others realise their ''' sacha pyaar'''.

Now after their fighting for their ''sacha pyaar'' and after every one's realisation--having nothing to do,they are fighting with each other realising each others ''sacha selfishness''.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wow JAGO, you really rockπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
He should be grateful that she introduced him as her husband not a distant relative πŸ˜†. I bet in near future this is also going to happen .  Edited by swetha_ch - 11 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha_ch

He should be grateful that she introduced him as her husband not a distant relative πŸ˜†. I bet in near future this is also going to happen .

LOLz..."door ki rishtedar cum doormat"...
msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Doesn't Jagya get tired of saying...

"Yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua hai..." πŸ˜•