Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
lol - i thought it was already determined that Shiv/Sid had a dental issue - that must be it, Tinoo🤣🤣🤣

So, if I understand their interaction today correctly then its like this:

Shiv - I don't need your advice regarding Heth Sigh
Anandi - Fine - some people learn only by making mistakes
Shiv - You are late?
Anandi/Phooli - NOT!
Shiv - So can I help you with school?
Anandi - do not take me for a fool - I can handle it!
Shiv - Cool!  Here is your Payal!

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

The quotation, tender part is the blooper😆..esa nehin hota..hand to hand quotation and collector is hadling the tender thing of irrigation department..

just not done!

Those r handled by the engineers...

Chalo koi naa more AnSh scenes...thats cool😎

Also I think quotation is supposed to be anonymous for unbisased competition. 
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yaar , shiv really gave tit for tat reply to anandi. during that dinner day she taunted him for coming late . Today he gave back by asking whether she didn't have any watch. Anandi is speaking to shiv with a perception that he too is a carbon copy of jaggu dada with no integrity and principles in life. Hope she understands that shiv is a good man not like jaggu dada.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jagya's insecurities are coming to the surface. And Gauri's true colors too 😛 !

How beautifully Gauri said - u need only 2 tee's and 2 jeans but I need a wardrobe. She said "I have a job", that I have to goto "everyday" and I "work" from "morning to evening"...and I make money... and she said it so many times !! I was thinking - YES ! - its hasn't been a week since you've been working and so much attitude. This is what Jagya really needs.

J needs to see the "shehri" life. You want a city life - then be a city guy. Don't expect a hot lunch n dinner with a working wife. And don't get upset if in fact she EXPECTS you to provide that coz guess what - "the person who wears the pants - can afford to call the shots !" . Unless there is genuine love and understanding. But here we have their unique kind of "saccha pyaar", which Jaitser and others were not able to understand. Now that Gauri is no longer threatened that J can go back to his village - she is going to use him any which way she likes. Already he was trained to be a houseboy and cabbie and laundry guy and cook and what not !. So it is but right for her to expect all this from him "ghar ka chhota- mota kaam to tum kar hi sakte ho" 👏

Shabaash Gauri Singh ! Finally you did for Jagya what Anandi could only talk about. And Jagya has no Dadisa to go and complain to either 😆
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

lol - i thought it was already determined that Shiv/Sid had a dental issue - that must be it, Tinoo🤣🤣🤣

So, if I understand their interaction today correctly then its like this:

Shiv - I don't need your advice regarding Heth Sigh
Anandi - Fine - some people learn only by making mistakes
Shiv - You are late?
Anandi/Phooli - NOT!
Shiv - So can I help you with school?
Anandi - do not take me for a fool - I can handle it!
Shiv - Cool!  Here is your Payal!

yeah..seems like their signatures..cut to cut ..one liners...and ofcourse verbal volleys😆
this time shiv taunted anandi for late coming..but lines ulti hogayee...anandi was not late..he came very early...🤣
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
enough of j-g and enough of ansh.

Let us have a little bit of discussion about highly accomplished 33 year old dr. arjun khanna.  He put his hand on her shoulder again. 😆😆
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Also I think quotation is supposed to be anonymous for unbisased competition. 

yup..there is lot more procedures r there... anonymous toh hota hi hai
1st of all collector is not in the picture at all..those r directly handle by the irrigation department...!
tender call notice aata hai..prebid conference hota hai...1 month ka lock period hota hai..many more..then tender open hota hai..lowest quotation ko milta hai tender...😆
but in bv its completely different😆..i wish at least when project will start...they will show an executive engineer to handle the work...😆...AnSh honge saath main toh chalega...
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Bidding cannot be completely blind - because its not just a matter of money, but capacity, reputation, job experience.  etc.  The person with the lowest bid may not have the ability to do the work, na?  So, there cannot be complete blind vetting.  But, it makes sense to have a  separate selection panel...however they may not have those mechanisms in place as yet in Jaitser.  

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

yup..there is lot more procedures r there... anonymous toh hota hi hai
1st of all collector is not in the picture at all..those r directly handle by the irrigation department...!
tender call notice aata hai..prebid conference hota hai...1 month ka lock period hota hai..many more..then tender open hota hai..lowest quotation ko milta hai tender...😆
but in bv its completely different😆..i wish at least when project will start...they will show an executive engineer to handle the work...😆...AnSh honge saath main toh chalega...

I want HOT SMART engineer that gives Shivraj heartburn!  😆
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Bidding cannot be completely blind - because its not just a matter of money, but capacity, reputation, job experience.  etc.  The person with the lowest bid may not have the ability to do the work, na?  So, there cannot be complete blind vetting.  But, it makes sense to have a  separate selection panel...however they may not have those mechanisms in place as yet in Jaitser.  

yes..u r right...ther certion conditions...like contractor should have done this type of work before..if it was not clear then it will be discarded...even sometime...a person who quoted more price than the govt setting price..can get the tender too...but there r many rules and regulation r there
panel only includes the engineers..no one esle..specially sarpanch and collector r not in the picture at all😊
jetsar is a zilla now..and these r the basic things😛