Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

[

I want HOT SMART engineer that gives Shivraj heartburn!  πŸ˜†

areey yaar...yaahn AnSh ki love story start v nehin hui and u wish for another triangleπŸ˜† Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bechara Shiv - he's just come here and already people are pulling him in opposite directions. But he does seem capable enough to handle the pressure and sheke off everyone and decide for himself what he wants to do. πŸ‘

Anandi is so confused. When she is being nice - he zips up. When she is being nasty - he is so engaging πŸ˜³. And now - he wants to listen to Heth Singh with as much attention as he did to her. How she walked off in a huff - just like a jealous small kid πŸ˜‰, whose mom is playing with a neighbour's baby πŸ˜†.

Such possessivenss already πŸ˜†...Anandi is slowly but surely getting sucked in..to his charms.
nya_ansari thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

shiv has his own sorrows..thats y he doesnt smile so often...lil clear from shiv anandi's convo...!!

haansi ki kaami na ho...something like that he said!!?

Khusi that convo was too philosophical...πŸ˜• first time tou sar say guzar gai But when I listened again, he said, kami nhn bachat (saving) ta k hansi ki kami na ho... that line states he has it own sorrows and pain... their is must be something that made him so strictπŸ˜•
nya_ansari thumbnail

Originally posted by: hooked

How she walked off in a huff - just like a jealous small kid πŸ˜‰, whose mom is playing with a neighbour's baby πŸ˜†.

Such possessivenss already πŸ˜†...Anandi is slowly but surely getting sucked in..to his charms.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Though, he is too involve with her as well... how he looked at her when he returned the payal back...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
actually i dint find gauri wrong about telling him to handle a bit of housework..i mean, not in a henpecked way bt as sum1 who is at home,and can hel a lil bit in work..i mean u cant have it both ways,expect a working wife AND hot meals at home wen ur doing nothing..my personal opinion..
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Khushi - shiv is a wierdo who rations his smiles and marros tannas🀣🀣  He deserves some immediate competition till Jughead returns - so I demand a sweet easygoing cutesy engineer... bhahaha...maybe we will get a female engineer... poor AnandiπŸ˜†

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Hope Shiv invades Anandi's dreamscape once again - this time in a jeep - and she wakes up unable to go back to sleep all night.

Wow - is she going to hate him the next day πŸ˜†. I bet she'll bite him if he came in front of her..🀣..He'll be left wondering - "Isko kya hua?"
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hooked

Hope Shiv invades Anandi's dreamscape once again - this time in a jeep - and she wakes up unable to go back to sleep all night.

Wow - is she going to hate him the next day πŸ˜†. I bet she'll bite him if he came in front of her..🀣..He'll be left wondering - "Isko kya hua?"

I would like to see reverse of this... she invades his dreamscape and scolds him!!  πŸ˜†
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 😊
definetely something fishy fishy abt shiv as anandi said hasi mein kanjoosi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
may be as tinoo said he has teeth problem πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
cmng to katora couple as always besharm jagya felt bad for no reason 😑 πŸ˜†
Much awaited dialogue from gauri tumne decide karliya din bhar kich kich karne ki πŸ˜†
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update

I liked Shiv's attitude and him wanting to make an opinion about someone by himself. Him being a very new person in the village it is only fair for him to make his own opinions about people. that way he will also get to know A better and all about her past too with his personal discretion. His interaction with the kids was very sweet and quite understandably stern with A.

So Mr collector is on a smile diet. What made him so sad that he fears to be happy? πŸ˜• That's going to be an interesting part of his past.

Now to the Katora couple . Today was a massive overdose of them . I never ever thought I would say this but these guys made so much sense in their argument today. Looks like the presence of A in their life and thoughts just mesmerizes them so much that they tend to loose prudence and logical thinking. although, I despise J to the core and I am more than glad that J is suffering from G's taunts I think G needs to come a little out of her self obsession to understand J's state of mind. Its not like he never helped around in the house. infact he took very good care of her and the house when she suffered the miscarriage. He also made food and saw to it that she was comfortable in whatever way he could. Today when he needs her the least she can do is not taunt him. In the condition he is right now anything she or anyone else says he can take it negatively and as pointing a finger to his joblessness.

On the other hand J need not expect G to do everything. work in the hospital, see to it that he gets everything on a platter at home while he is quite capable to taking up some chores on his own. He's talking about G becoming selfish. When was she not in the first place? She was always selfish. And look who's talking the person who spearheads the bandwagon of selfish people 😑. Similarly G blames J of being jealous. . I wonder where their Saccha pyar goes when it comes to giving each other a little empathy and understanding? The word introspection is not present in their dictionary. But how come this jealousy dialogue of G did not ring a bell in J's mind? This is exactly what he told A. Only difference is G is right in this context while J was wrong at that time 🀒...
Edited by andv - 11 years ago