BV 28th May 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
i am simply in love with the  serial...and gaga coulpe singing was just awsome..complet awsome..time for now pighead to write some new songs or he will go mad listning song of same wording again and again from SELF MADE SNG HOSPITAL GAURI MADAM JI...and i jsut loved the TEE AND PANT scene...i am all but in 7th world..good for jagat ..he is now punch bag and he cant take it

ufff shiv and anandi verbal fights is nothing but lolzzz to proof to each other one is more step ahead of other... lolzzz ...lets see who wins this verbal fights..lets seee...

hey!lee lvly update as usual ... i wasnt able to see complet episode bits and pecs here and their ... your update make it up to that lost parts... thnxx darling

Thanks for WU...

Jagya-Gauri's fights are so baseless.

I mean he hasn't clear his MS, doesn't have a job, so he just needs to except it, and try harder. Not just fight..and "tum nai jaanti mujhpe kya beet rahi hai".. ðŸ˜•

Goes round to find a reason to blame Gauri...tumhari wajah se yeh hua and woh hua...

He doesn't see any fault in himself...he wants everything to be laid out to him on red carpet...

Its so annoying..!! ðŸ˜¡