Posted: 11 years ago
I think the way the show is heading, it seems to me that Jagiya will leave Gauri. But I wonder what will be Singh family's reaction to it. Will they approve of J-A divorce then and let her marry Shiv?? It will be a true test of them. Till now when their son was wrong they supported Anandi, but what will happen when he corrects his mistake and returns to the first wife? What will DS decide then? Break the first marriage or turn against Anandi? It will be a big decision to take?

But what I want to see is Jagiya's really going to stoop so low? I mean after what he did to Anandi, will he still have the nerve to stop her wedding to Shiv? or Will he have the guts to accept his mistake and live with its consequences. Either move on with someone or remain a bachelor?
Edited by avantikasharma1 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by avantikasharma1

I. Till now when their son was wrong they supported Anandi, but what will happen when he corrects his mistake and returns to the first wife?

I think there is a time and a place for everything.  To come back after three years cannot be said to be "correcting his mistake" exactly particularly if his attitude is one of coming back taking anandi for granted and an act of convenience. 

It can only be called correcting his mistake if he will have  a very contrite and regretful attitude,  and I dont think this is how Jagya will come back. He will come back as if he has some kind of right over anandi.
ohh..he can stoop to any kind of lowest position...πŸ˜†..no doubt about that...
about singhs..i really dont think..they will say anandi to go back to him..coz things r already crossed the limits..i mean hardcore conservative DS is ok with shiv anandi's meetings to spend quality time...so..objection toh nehin hoga..unless any wierd twist of cvs!!

correcting the mistakes!!...there is no mistakes...only sins..he killed a person...death rituals r done...all things r finished..then now..he will come and says..i am really very sorry...thats hold no significance or value at all...no matter what jag will do ...
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

ohh..he can stoop to any kind of lowest position...πŸ˜†..no doubt about that...
about singhs..i really dont think..they will say anandi to go back to him..coz things r already crossed the limits..i mean hardcore conservative DS is ok with shiv anandi's meetings to spend quality time...so..objection toh nehin hoga..unless any wierd twist of cvs!!

But still it will be a very tough decision, their only son will be without a wife. I expect Jagiya to come with some kind of regret, but then his regret and character will be tested on seeing Anandi with Shiv. I really want to see how CV's shape up his character. Will they let him remain negative (that is selfish) or change him to positive. That is just like Anandi left him with Gauri, will he allow something similar...😊
Correcting himself is realizing his egoistic nature that is causing troubles between them, and genuinely transforming his will to cooperate with gauri.
Originally posted by avantikasharma1

But still it will be a very tough decision, their only son will be without a wife. I expect Jagiya to come with some kind of regret, but then his regret and character will be tested on seeing Anandi with Shiv. I really want to see how CV's shape up his character. Will they let him remain negative (that is selfish) or change him to positive. That is just like Anandi left him with Gauri, will he allow something similar...😊
i know ...ds proved it many times that she really changed..when miscarriage news came...she felt bad for gauri that she lost her child but that was very clear that ds has the sympathy as a human..not as a great gandmom..she was not attached to JG kid at all...
at that time i felt..ds really changed...whats in the future..cant say exactly though..but i think..this time...ds wont do her flipflop...
and about will he be ok with AnSh..like anandi ok with JG...i bet...NO WAYπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But coming back to anandi can hardly be said to be "correcting his mistake" if he just ditches gauri because he doesnt like her anymore.

The family members will see it as just one more round of wife abandonment which is part of his character.   It will be yet another mistake.

Originally posted by sreevask

Correcting himself is realizing his egoistic nature that is causing troubles between them, and genuinely transforming his will to cooperate with gauri.

Sreevask you have given Jagiya a big task 🀣. But honestly Gauri also has a role to play in it. She has to handle it sensitively rather than keep making him feel inferior. A life partner is not their to pull you down, but stand by you. At this point Jagiya is going throughj a crisis (though I love his situation), Gauri task is to uplift him not pull him down. Not act like a teacher but motivate him.

But you see one thing Jagiya is going to now yearn for a housewife (though I don't think all career woman are as neglecting as Gauri), total antithesis to his earlier stand of career woman and that too more intelligent than him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. If he was employed it would have been better, now after being unemployed its going to be explosive...
Originally posted by tinoo

But coming back to anandi can hardly be said to be "correcting his mistake" if he just ditches gauri because he doesnt like her anymore.

The family members will see it as just one more round of wife abandonment which is part of his character.   It will be yet another mistake.

I meant adultery... though I don't want J-A reunionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I agree with the opinion that J behaves like a spoiled and selfish child, who took the toy and throw it when he gets saturated, but as soon as another child reaches for his toy he will grab it again, not because he like his toy,  but only  because he couldn't  accept that some other child will take his toy.   I hope that Ananda learned the lessons of life and all  what ?  did  to her, so she finally  could get over with this story  and  put an end to their relationship.

Whatever happens between her and Shiv, doesn't  matter, in no case she even could think  about to accept J  back in her life.  Such kind of  J's behv  could not be  forgotten or forgiven ever, ever...  (If we are talking of real life, it never happens, but in such story... who knows ?