Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update -28/05/12

Posted: 11 years ago
RESERVE😛

The episode starts with the scene where mahadev is shown in forest sensing the wrong committed by asuras..the scene shifts to asur and rishi dhadichi .asurs have made dhadhichi stand in fire..and is saying where is shiv?he has become human now(dude a bomb is awaiting for you😆) and is saying he wont come to save you today..so rishi also informs him he has already got vardaan from shiv that his bones have become vajra ki..so you cannot do anything now...the asur dudhambi looks unhappy with the turn of events..scene shifts to one asur in forest and he has located sati's one more pind..he tries to go near it and pick it up but the moment his hand is reaching towards pind he gets a shock like electric shock and he falls back(moorkh insaan😆)

scene shifts to mahadev shiv who is looking angry with the turn of events..then we see that asur running towards dhumdambhi and tells him about the pind found near saraswati river..then dudhumbi in anger says to dhadichi that what if your body is made up of vajra still with the agni on his chita he will burn the pind..rishi tries to stop asurs but they dont..rishi prays to mahadev to be here and stop this mishap...suddenly winds start blowing and the wood which has fire on it also goes away...we see mahadev appearing now...rishi is thankful that mahadev has come..dudhmbi shouts and says MAHADEVVV and says today you cannot interfere in my work ..mahadev closes his eyes and releases kall bhairav from him and orders him to go and destroy all asuras..kaal bhairav goes towards asuras and here dhumdumbhi also shouts and says AAKRAMANNN😆...and the fight sequence happens (to be honest it looked fake totally...all were dieing so quickly with blows from kaal bhairav)..at the end of fight only dumdhumbi is left so kaal bhairav goes towards him to kill him too..but suddenly some one shouts stop...and kall bhairav is distracted,..and dumdhumbi manages to run off...but the one who stops gets killed by kaal bhairav...and kaal bhairav goes back inside mahadev again...at this all rishis shout out aloud and say HAR HAR MAHADEV...Scene shifts to all saptrishis who are meditating but rishi kashayp suddenly opens his eyes and says no..he says with the whole meditation they are doing nothing for shiv...he says they should also go and find where are the pinds ..they should also help shiv in his search..rishi bhrigu also agrees with him and says they should go and help shiva..then we see one of them using his dhyaan shakti and locating where pind is located..then he tells them lets leave and protect that pind which is near them only..Scene shifts to shiv who is watering the pind through saraswati lake's water...saraswati appears before them and says few days back only you had got married and had given vardaan to me of holding your son first too..but niyati is so karoor that now you are watering sati's pind from my water..he says on your tat manikaran peeth would get situated ..and from here only kashi nagri would get its neev too and in coming time it would be called kashi vishwanath too..and ganga with her various avatars will flow from here too..and then saraswati says she would always thankful to him..then rishi dhadichi says lets go mahadev and shakti peeth ki sthapna keejiye..then we see rishi and mahadev sitting and doing pooja to make shaktipeeth sthapna..then mahadev from his forehead release kaal bhairav and tells him from today you are protector of kashi peeth and its your responsibility from today to protect it..and tells everywhere where shakti pinds are there my various bhairav would be there to protect it and this would be proof of mine and shakti ki sampoornta..

scene shifts to asurs where dudhambi comes running and tells tarkasur that shiv has again become dev and has made us asurs again lose and shukracharya says this had to happen..and tarkasur says these words were not expected from you..and shukracharya warns not to do more wrong or else he will lose only and ultimately die..but tarkasur walks off without caring for shukrachraya words..scene shifts to mahadev and rishi sitting ..rishi tells mahadev without your hand on us we are nothing..and tells him i know how deeply you are effected  by sati's separation..but we humans got separated from both our mata and you..then we see background information telling us this place is now famous for kashi shaktipeeth..and is one of the mains among 51 shakti peeth..this kashi nagri is now famous and known as banaras or varanasi..scene shifts to tarkasur and dudhambi who goes and calls prithvi and orders her to cover all sati's pind and tells her dont let shiv bhakt or mahadev see it...only us asur be able to see it..prithvi tried to protest but tarkasur makes her silent..and episode ends there

precap-tarkasur says see now what your disobeying with us will do to this earth and prakriti...we see earthquakes and volcanoes coming..and mahadev says moorkh wants to end this earth..and says loudly TARKASUR

Edited by -DavneetKaur- - 11 years ago
what the hell is wrong with the fight  sequences? its like slow mo comedy. Dudumbhi was 2 cm behind kal bhairav and yet seems KV cannot get him and instead of fighting KV himself, he calls guards 10miles away to come and fight.

and second was the presence of saraswati river. What the crap was she talking about? who goes infront of a bereaved guy and says such dumb stuff?😕
Good - now the rishis will all scatter and be on a goose hunt for the pinds.  I liked Kashyap's statement to the other rishis that simply meditating on Shiva while he is looking for the pinds isn't being constructive, and they should also join in the effort to protect them from Tarakasura.
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Good - now the rishis will all scatter and be on a goose hunt for the pinds.  I liked Kashyap's statement to the other rishis that simply meditating on Shiva while he is looking for the pinds isn't being constructive, and they should also join in the effort to protect them from Tarakasura.

yes, atleast the story has some motion now. also i liked the way vrigu envisioned the next pind, it was pretty cool, reminded me of xray scanning.
also i don't seem to like kalbhairav. he seems to suffer from alzeimars, his head is shaking spontaneously, But i guess it was done intentionally to differentiate between mohit has shant shiv and as kalbhairav, wasn't the moocha and chestnut wig enough?

I see you got the veena avi made😆, but it seems stuck.
Originally posted by Kal El

What did Saraswati say?

crap like i saw you  few days back getting married, you were so happy, u promised to give me your first son, now you are washing satis pind in my water. Who says that? and who in their right mind think of writing those lines? Saraswati was lucky shiv didn't go in tandav mode and  evaporate all her water.
Originally posted by Kal El

What did Saraswati say?
Saraswati was sad, seeing Shivji washing Sati's pind with her water, she said you got married recently & now washing this with my water. Shivji tells her she will be remembered, this place will be called Manikarnika, from here Ganga will flow in future. Kashi city will come up here. My Jyotirlinga will be here too, will be known as Wishvanath. Then from forehead, kalbhairav appears. Shivji tells him to protect this Shakti peetha & every Shakti peetha will have a Bhairav to protect.
Then they showed Vishalakshi temple & her idol.
Blooper is they showed Same Sati's toe even here, but later said here Sati's Karnafool (ear chain) had fallen.
It was a beautiful epi.
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Yeah that sounds very insensitive. I think silence would have worked better. :/

omg, so many versions of Saraswati's talks. Mine seems to be the most boring. But I liked it. Seeing Shivji normal & he was on establishing SP spree, this was ok.

Thanks for the update Davneet!

Mahadev looking sooo sad ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ but also determined...

Mohitwa is just 2 hot 2 handle ðŸ˜†
THANX GUYS for linking the update..it was my first time..so i dint know how well it went..