Balika Vadhu

Gouri - a fire provoking element

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today i discovered another quality of Gouri element - its very fire provoking element, just a look at her success make people burn๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† earlier Anandi was burning now Jogia started burning๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but most importantly this forum is burning since her achievement of being MISTRESS๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ such a distant effect๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† someone is burning due to her beauty, someone with her royal attitude, some people r burning seeing her sukhi ghar grihasti, her nicely decorated kholi๐Ÿ˜‰, her pizza eating habits, her rolling eyes, her voice modulation๐Ÿ˜‰, with her self respect, faminism, some with her great monotonous acting but everyone is burning inside seeing her success๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† chalo Anandi was her sautan, she was jealous and she sd be jealous and Gouri must make her jealous๐Ÿ˜‰ but her fire provoking characteristic is so strong tht even her TRUE LOVE is not spared from its effect๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so her success is very injurious for sorroundings and can burn it if precaution will not be taken๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and if she will continue riding on success lader with same speed thn the bhavishyavani of ending world in dec 2012 will come true with fire๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† sari dunia jal kar rakh ho jayegi Gouri ka success dekhkar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and the new Gandhi kathani will be, if u want to save the world "Gouri ka success mat dekho, Gouri ka success mat suno aur Gaouri ke success ke bare me mat bolo"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

BTW Jogia only today realised tht her TRUE LOVE is selfish. but i can give him credit der se hi sahi, realise to kiya, kuchh log to kasam kha ke baithe rahte hain, kuchh bhi ho jaye ham nahin manenge๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ waise one selfish realized tht other is selfish at the same time one jealous creature realized tht other is jealous๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so today was realization episode, both r utarofying each other mukhauta one by one, becoz now there is no one left for utarofying mukhaouta, and we all know tht chor chori se jaye par heraferi se nahin๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ab adat se majboor hain, mukhauta to utarni hai, aur agar koi na mile to apas me hi ek dusare ka utar lete hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No doubt Jagya is for sure jealous of her, but if she is his true love like she claims shouldn't she keep quite and not brag about it. 

And shopping thing it seemed very odd to me, I mean i don't expect anyone be it is man/woman need to take permission for going shopping with their own earning. But shouldn't they at least inform their spouse that they are going to shopping/ something like that.

And your posts are such a brilliant work. You have wonderful talent in writing. I envy you for all your brilliant capabilities anikitji. ๐Ÿ‘

Sometimes I wonder because of this jealousy kahin main apka yeh lekhneke talent se jealous hoke insecure naah hojaawon ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

And Yaay first one to reply :)
Edited by garapati - 11 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hamari fire provoking element pe buri nazar nahi lagjay...warna buri aankhe bhi jalegi...๐Ÿ˜Ž
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ as usual Ankit ! 
Gauri was so herself today. She baught bags and bags of stuff for herself today and not even a peanut for our bhooka-pyasa bechara Jagya ๐Ÿ˜†.

And when he said - why cudn't u also get some food while u were shopping she said - "apne liye do kapde kya le liye..."...2 kapde...2 KAPDE ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Hello Madam - you bought home more that 2 bags home. You don't get just 2 clothes in so many bags.. and upar se - U are a ghar-ka-Ramu, U don't need more than 2 jeans and Tee's  but I AM A SENIOR Doc in a PRESTIGIOUS Hospi and I have to dress my part !! ๐Ÿคฃ..

Bechara Ramu - his face was just so comical ! I didn't know if he was going to cry or scream ๐Ÿ˜†.

Gauri is simply priceless ! She's one of a kind and she's the best thing that cud happen to Jagya ๐Ÿ‘. Jagya deserves her โค๏ธ.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
And we were expecting tht she will save money from her.earning to pay Bhairaw his bhikh to save her self respect. But yahan to she is busy in doing shopping to match the standard of five star hospital. Now she hs to save money for luxurious car thn alishan kothi. For uske self respect ke liye paisa kab bachega. Bechara self respect ka to dam ghuta rah jayega ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
salunie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great post and well said!

Time and again, Jagya and Gauri prove they are made for one another eternally. They both are so selfish that even if their love wanted to be selfish it couldn't, so basically their love has to be selfless๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Looking at the way things are now, I sometimes wonder if both of them were ever in love or were just using each other to show the so called real aukat of illiterate and dumb Anandi๐Ÿคข

Hahahha, when my mom saw poor Ramu searching in the fridge and finally found a banana, she was like Akela Kela khaan raha hai bechara๐Ÿคก

But I don't think Jagya has realized anything at all. He is just way too jealous of Gauri, her shopping for clothes and hanging around with senior doctor who touches her now and then which makes Jagya says all the harsh things which makes us seem that he is realizing his faults. It's more like saying "till jealousy do them apart"

And seriously now, I don't want him to realize him faults and rot in that sukhi sansaar of Gauri's and cook food and buy groceries for her. May God bless his and Gauri's relationship till death do them apart! 
Edited by salunie - 11 years ago
swathitv thumbnail
it is true ๐Ÿคฃ gauri is fire engine (when it comes to anger ),loud speaker (when it comes to shouting) ๐Ÿ˜›tanda tanda cool cool fridge ๐Ÿ˜†(when it comes to pacifying jagya when he fights with his family, mein tumhare sath hoon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ) so many qualities jagya had got a mutli-purpose wife, so sometime he would feel jealous
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post ankit
sach tumne sahi kaha jago couple ka chemistry hi kuch alag hai
i thought gauri will repeat jogia's dialogue "tumhe meri tarraki pe jalan hai" ๐Ÿ˜†
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
NICE POST ankit๐Ÿคฃ KOI NAHIN MILA TO dono dr couple ab ek dusre ka mukhota utaro abhiyan kar rahe ha๐Ÿฅบi ,wah kya baat hai idle dr jogia kuch to kar rah hai ,mumbai mein aag lag sakti hai gauri mayya ki wajah se so now fire brigade be ready gauri ki kholi oh no jogia ki kholi mein aag lagne wali hai selfish log playing diwali  with fire crackers  ๐Ÿคฃ
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
hooked .yeh ramu kaun hai ?