Gouri - a fire provoking element - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
in dono ki kundali ke saare 36 gun milte hainπŸ˜‰
both are equally selfish,equally jealous πŸ˜›
Bhagwan dono ko hamesha saath rakhe...wat a true Love πŸ˜›
@ankit as usual a wonderful & hilarious post!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise one selfish realized tht other is selfish at the same time one jealous creature realized tht other is jealousπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
this  line reminds me of 2 sayings.1)pot calling the kettle black.
2) ppl understand only their language & if u talk 2 them in sum oder language they won't understand wat oders r saying so better 2 speak in the language which they understand.
same thing is happening in J & G's case also!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@mukhota earlier both used 2 utarofying it delicately as both were dependent on anandi & bade papa. but now anandi is not there so both r removing each oder's mask v.brutely!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†wow!!wat  a true love??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hats off 2 such lovers & their "sacha pyaar"!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
πŸ₯³sach dono ki fight kartey bat se kabhi hockey se par jodi salamat rahe jab tak shivansh shadi kar le bas after that we will give ufull ticket to come jetsar and see sukhi sansar of shivansh 
Originally posted by surabhi01

hooked .yeh ramu kaun hai ? 
Ramu is a quintessential name for the house servant - immortalized in tonnes and tonnes of hindi stories n plays. 

You'd always say - "Ramuuu, chai lana...!", at some stage. Here - Gauri has made Jagya the Ramu and was telling him he doesn't need a wardrobe larger than 2 tee's and 2 jeans...πŸ˜†.

The female equivalent wud be "Kantabai" πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by hooked

πŸ‘πŸΌ as usual Ankit ! 
Gauri was so herself today. She baught bags and bags of stuff for herself today and not even a peanut for our bhooka-pyasa bechara Jagya πŸ˜†.

And when he said - why cudn't u also get some food while u were shopping she said - "apne liye do kapde kya le liye..."...2 kapde...2 KAPDE ?😲
Hello Madam - you bought home more that 2 bags home. You don't get just 2 clothes in so many bags.. and upar se - U are a ghar-ka-Ramu, U don't need more than 2 jeans and Tee's  but I AM A SENIOR Doc in a PRESTIGIOUS Hospi and I have to dress my part !! πŸ€£..

Bechara Ramu - his face was just so comical ! I didn't know if he was going to cry or scream πŸ˜†.

Gauri is simply priceless ! She's one of a kind and she's the best thing that cud happen to Jagya πŸ‘. Jagya deserves her β€οΈ.
ab bas gouri ek baar jagya ko gawanr kahe de to mere munn mein shanti ho jaayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Love n jealousy r Infact, mutually exclusive...its really sad that a husband feeling jealous of his wife...however Anandi cd never control this MCP ...it is possible only 4 Gauri...he must b punished severely...for divorcing the assets..
hooked   gauri jagya ko ramu tabhi bana rahi hai jub woh khud  gauri ka ramu banne ko tayaar hai .gauri jo kur rahi hai woh to galat hai hi pur jagya apni durgati ke liye khud bhi jimmedar hai