Thendral

tHENDRAL MONDAY-May 28, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Omggg wow, Thanks Jeya akka for the super fast Updateee!👏🤗
Apt title and great Updatee!👍🏼

Actually it was good. TPS was nice and Bhuv got nice nosecut. Slowly she is somehow feeling weird nu thonuthu. But im still mad, why none gives any punishment to Lax?😡

Those relatives were koncham too much nu thonuthu..Dunno😕 So Lax gave hosp urimai to TPS ah? Huh, but nice improvement. Only one promo scene came. Hope the others comes fast too. Today again no T&T😭 Eppo than varuvaanga? Charu vantha than importance na, plss bring back Charuuu😆 Btw what is TPS oda decicion? She wanna live with Lax ah?😲
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Vjayam for the color full update!😃 Woh so fast, realy great!😎

adra sakke Bhuvana ku today nalle apu
Bhuvana ku shock mele shock
At home she is to harassment and even in the hospital also.
Bhuvana pavam appa enne thaan ava ala do it😆
Lax over acting, appa taange mudiala.🤢
Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaya for the update...

It was good to see TPS attacking Bhu for a change, than TPS mom/relatives and Bhu doent have any answer for the same...
This had a grace for sure for what Bhu did and now 100% acceptable Bhu is facing what she had done to TPS...she shd now know what pains TPS had went thru when Bhu did the same to her... Good one by TPS, in particular when she sat stern in the chair...

I saw ad in sun tv "pranigal vaaram am"(how all they think🤪)...I rememberd promo and was thinking ...so this is " T/T illatha Thendral varam"......So intha varathuku mattum hero lakshman and avaroda heroines(Bhu/TPS)...😉...????...Hero lakshman hand shake pannararam...didnt he say the same dialgoue to Bhu earlier when he romanced her? 🤢...Appo he and Bhu are both selfish creatues to the core and will switch sides acc to people who favour them? 😡...Now lakshman got TPS? Bhuvana ku? Go meet Lavanya/GW Bhu madam...avanga itha vida kevalama nadathuvanga if they knew u are empty pot nu therincha..😉
mala_15 thumbnail
                                     Thanks Vjayam for the update.

After seeing today' s episode , 🥱 I felt that when Bhuvana was able to help Laxman to come up in life 🤔😵 why she would not have been with MM 🤔 and helped him to come up in life 😳🤪 as the doctor was also in the same position 🤔☯️  when she left her first husband and daughter 🤔 . Anyway its my personal feeling  .

Last but not least it was nice to see TPS slowly gaining importance 😛 from her husband and hospital authorities 😊😛  and I hope that soon the devil 🤢🤔 will be chased from Laxman's house ☯️ for her egoistic nature 😡😈 .
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

Thanks Jaya for the update...

It was good to see TPS attacking Bhu for a change, than TPS mom/relatives and Bhu doent have any answer for the same...
This had a grace for sure for what Bhu did and now 100% acceptable Bhu is facing what she had done to TPS...she shd now know what pains TPS had went thru when Bhu did the same to her... Good one by TPS, in particular when she sat stern in the chair...

I saw ad in sun tv "pranigal vaaram am"(how all they think🤪)...I rememberd promo and was thinking ...so this is " T/T illatha Thendral varam"......So intha varathuku mattum hero lakshman and avaroda heroines(Bhu/TPS)...😉...????...Hero lakshman hand shake pannararam...didnt he say the same dialgoue to Bhu earlier when he romanced her? 🤢...Appo he and Bhu are both selfish creatues to the core and will switch sides acc to people who favour them? 😡...Now lakshman got TPS? Bhuvana ku? Go meet Lavanya/GW Bhu madam...avanga itha vida kevalama nadathuvanga if they knew u are empty pot nu therincha..😉

Lax waste avar oru ithu repeat panruthu thaan vela pole🥱.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful update and comments🤗🤗! Perfect Title. Wow.. you very so fast in your update. Thank you😃.

Enjoyed todays episode😛. Intresting confrontation between Bhuv and TPS👏. TPS was so confident and cool in her reactions to Bhuv and gave apt pathiladi to Bhuv. Loved especially when TPS said that she thought Bhuv was controlling Lax all these days but in 2 days Lax started listening to her👍🏼. This is enough for Bhuv to feel her importance in her family. Very well deserving dose. So now TPS is going to take over the hospital in the managing dept. Good for her😃. Wow.. this track is really moving in good pace.

But one thing I still could not digest here is Lax getting all the good name just becoz he accepted to join with TPS😕. Whatever it is TPS life all these days were gone. The days were she had to enjoy with her husband was gone and her son was bought with no dad's love and affection😕.

I am really scared now as Bhuv is getting defeated becoz all her kovam will turn towards Thulz now😕.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaya Akka for the Super fast lovely update plus comments😃🤗.

TPS was good as always

Lax is double happy now aam reason is TPS came to his house and he got loan🤢...Mr.Lax oda dialogs i hate o hate

I dont think B will keep quite seeing all these😕
Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the colourful update!!!  🤗

Wow!!! today's episode was jus awesome!!!😃

🤣🤣🤣 I enjoyed every moment of Sundari vs. Bhuvana show.  Everytime Sundari was saying "ennoda husband"Bhuvana oda vieru yerirthu face la nalla therinjechu.🤣🤣 "unnoda husband u mean Mr. Muthumanikum"that is jus halarious!!!

In the end, that staff came in and calling Sundari as Madam and Bhuvana think he's calling her...omg m still laughing abt it
🤣🤣🤣.  Can't wait for more funny scenes ahead. 

Hey Bhuvana...ae dandanakka ae danakku nakka!!!
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the lovely updates!

Good episode and good start to the week...Bhuvana track is moving faster.

My favourite part today was the Bhuvana vs Tps part.  The timing and dialogues were all good like saying the chair and my husband.  It was funny how now in the hospital everyone refers to Tps as Laxman's first wife.

So Laxman got the loan because of Tps...still he needs to be taught a lesson...hope Tps is still going to do something with him also.

Tps is getting control of the hospital also...soon Bhuvana will have nothing.  I think after CP leaves that will be the trigger for Bhuvana to do something back at either Tps or TT.

Another day without TT...missing them...