why anandi is making recommendation for contractor

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
😲🥱😕 mr shiv had been very sheer rue in attitude  after he left her but still she went with quotations for cnal project ,is it not like heth singh she is behaving , is she right let the collector suffer and get the outcome if he did not consider her advice to avoid heth singh but anandi si sometimes too much 
 I didnt expect her to discuss about Heth singh to Shiv. she should have stay calm.😕😕
even i felt she shouldnt involve recommendation of contractors.
I feel that is none of her business.
let Shiv takes pains from heth singh .

Edited by nitha - 11 years ago
She is not bothering ab shiv i guess she has lots of interest in this irrigation project
Usne iss project ke liye bahut mehnat kiya jetsar ko district banene se pehle hi
she know well abt heth singh that he is not faithful so she advised shiv not trust him
if some thing goes wrong with shiv-heth singh asar irrigation project pe padegi
she doesn't want that to happen and anandi ke recommendations to kuch ache hi hoge
i think anandi was just think bout heth singh in general ... the man kidnapped her  n defame her n even tried to kill her... if it hadnt been for jagya for noticing that she had been harmed by the jeep   (only good thing he did in his life) she would have bled to death on the side of the road... wat is the guarantee that he would not do anything to shiv ???

bout the contractors... she is the sarpanch n she has some responsibilities in the project ... she didnt bring recommendations... she did some research n may be suggesting to think bout them for the project based on the quotations...she bought in only the quotations not recommendation... it was heth singh who was recommending some people... in an indirect way... though the canal work is the work of the collector n others involved... anandi was suppossed to get involved n help in the project... so she is just helping... unlike heth singh who is not involved in the project n is still recommending contractors for the project...
Originally posted by NiVu-mjht1

i think anandi was just think bout heth singh in general ... the man kidnapped her  n defame her n even tried to kill her... if it hadnt been for jagya for noticing that she had been harmed by the jeep   (only good thing he did in his life) she would have bled to death on the side of the road... wat is the guarantee that he would not do anything to shiv ???

bout the contractors... she is the sarpanch n she has some responsibilities in the project ... she didnt bring recommendations... she did some research n may be suggesting to think bout them for the project based on the quotations...she bought in only the quotations not recommendation... it was heth singh who was recommending some people... in an indirect way... though the canal work is the work of the collector n others involved... anandi was suppossed to get involved n help in the project... so she is just helping... unlike heth singh who is not involved in the project n is still recommending contractors for the project...

👏 well said...bidding is a systematic process which follows the guidelines laid by the Govt. It can't be awarded to the party you like just like that...
She does sounds a bit rude when she talks to Shiv..