Amrit Manthan

28th May *Agam in a cycle race for 72 hours*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I have to run somewhere.. a short update is here 😳

• Amrit is at Nimrit's house acting all goody goody.. Agam angrily asks the reaosn for her presence.. Amrit says she came to take Nimrit for a movie but when Nimrit said no they started chatting.. she says Nimrit told her everything so if Agam needs any help he should ask her..
  • Agam decides to steal money from Mahi Malik's locker.. Nimrit gets to know about his plans so she comes and gives him the keys.. she makes him feel guilty and says she will take all the blame on her head and leaves..
  • Next morning she gets a flashback of Mahi Malik screaming and the money gone from the safe.. she comes to reality and gets to know that Agam did't steal
  • She gets super happy and runs in thw whole house searching for Agam when Tej who is very angry tells her about Agam going for the bicylce race.. She runs bear foot to the ground and asks Agam to not do it.. Agam says he will since he has to open his dhaba.. Nimrit puts her hand on his and asks him to stop.. Agam signs the liability form..

Precap: Amrit mixes something in Agam's food..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
written update is alredy down by Twinkle_bella
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3