28th may wu samar stalking continues natik flips

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys here's todays wu samar baba has crossed all his limits😑 and sorry if its in wrong order i am doing it from memory πŸ˜³

Part 1

Starts of with anshu and samar arriving at ss akshi says to anshu werent you suppose to go to your friends today, anshu says yes but samar bhaiya said we should come here instead, akshi looks confused samar adds saying that actually i came to meet dadaji i wanted to know about gem and stones and your business is in this and he has year of experience anshu gives her pastry's and she says you shoudnt bought this, anshu says samar bhaiya bought it, samar says me and anshu felt like eating pastrys so i thought we all can eat them together akshi tells girja to get plates and spoons she says she will call ma and bhabhima, scene shows samar and anshu eating, samar says to anshu what sort of mama are you eating and not feeding duggu he is about to feed duggu when g3 shouts and stops him (finally the purani g3 the new face of hers was scaring meπŸ˜†) she says in our house we dont eat egg, samar says it egless, g3 says actually we havnt started giving lala outside food yet samar says sorry to akshi she says its ok. @m: kaki and rj are talking rj says rem what suprise anshu gave you on your last bday and i was shocked when he woke me up he loves you a lot wonder what he does this yr for you, kaki says we will see i will give anshu milk, in anshu room he is packing presents for diya and says i am sure you want to meet me in cafe and tell me you also love me he gets a big i love you card and writes for her (😲haila 10th grade students can fall in love kya zamana agaya in our tym we didnt even lyk boys muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Part 2

Next morning akshi wishes kaki happy birthday and asks her what anshu did for her she says he didnt do anything yet but yday when i went to his room it was locked, akshi says he must planned something big for you and our anshu is growing up now and you should also scold him less now, kaki says you have started sticking up for your bro now, akshi says ok i have to go now and take duggu for his injection, @m: rj and kaki are talking kaki says everyone has wished me beside anshu they see anshu coming down with packets in his hand rj says must be for you anshu dosnt stop and says he will tell when he gets back home @ss akshi says lets go or we will get late natik says we still have tym, he says to dj i will drop you in office on the way, dj says no i have clients coming over to see me plus samar is coming also he needs to know about gems and stone hearing this natik says to akshi hurry up we are getting late plus we need to go park to i promised naksh after his injection i will take him to the park they leave, samar arrives he greets everyone and says where is duggu you see the house is quite without him, dj says he has gone to get an injection then they will go park so he will be a while

Part 3

naksh and duggu are in the car on the way home, natik holds akshi hand she says concetrate on driving and your in a romantic mood today whats the matter, natik says there dosnt need to be a reason for being in a romantic mood there car stops all of a sudden natik says you stay in here i will check when he is checking samar is passing by and spots them he stops and comes and says hi to akshi he says to natik your car has a problem natik says no in the hot summers day i felt like standing out and cheking whats wrong with the car randomly (πŸ˜†good sarcasim by munna) he says he will give them a lift to the park natik says how do you know he says i was coming from your house and dj mentioned natik refueses and says they will get a taxi after lots of persuading they go, in the car natik says you go to everyones houses like that, samar says no to the people i love and respect only, he keeps on telling akshi and duggu if they are comfortable, natik says they are fine you concetrate on driving, they arrive at the park natik says to samar this is our family tym and you are interupting between it, natik says to akshi lets go and get narial pani and dont stand here alone, smeone calls samar he goes away (samar baba dosnt have sharam after being insulted by natik 😑) natik says to akshi your not seeing what i am trying to tell you or you dont want to understand, i dont like that boy talking to u or coming to our house. there at cafe anshu waiting for diya to come she arrives asks him to close his eyes and he is shocked when he opens them she says your the first person i am telling its his friend rohit diyas bf ( poor anshu heartbroken πŸ₯Ίhe can sing jab soona soona lage 🀣)

precap: natik says to akshi that cant you see the way he acts around you he likes you πŸ˜ƒ

It was an ok types epi but i am in too happy mood today i got to see barun and karan segmants 😍 samar baba is going to go down very quickly by natik πŸ˜† i liked natik and the way he reacted today exactly how a hubby should πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ tomorow akshi will know truth too so both naksh can send samar away πŸ˜ƒpoor anshu heartbroken and more rona dhona from him and m on the way 🀒🀣

sorry for spelling grammer mistake

dont forget to press like button to say thank you

thanks for the update mariam...πŸ€—
bechara heart broken anshu baba...πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ€£
very soon samar baba's heart will also brake...πŸ’”πŸ€£
both the bro's will become devdas...🀣
Thanks for the nice update friend.
today episode naitik is super
his way to express is so nice and gene Edited by kumarandils - 11 years ago