WU *28th may 2012*Ice Cream Date&Dad's Here :/

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi guys ! Update was ready by 9 bt i couldn't post !sorry for dat !

Recap-Coach surprised 2 see sia's correct stanze n praises her.Sally tells sia tht she is a middle class gal n raghav's choice wouldn't be middle class.he couldn't be loyal 2 her then sia doesn't hav a sngle thing 2 stop him.raghav is upset seeing his dad's call n tells him nt 2 call her.sia thinks he maybe talking 2 another gal.sia aks him about d call n he gets angry on her.sia thinks that sally ws right raghav doesn't like her only.

Sia's Room :-

Sia thinks tht saloni was right about her.All the gals drool over him.she doesn't even hold a chance among such beautiful gals.she lies to sleep n thinks he might be sleeping peacefully stealing her sleep.

Next morning Raghav taking shower(with his clothes on๐Ÿ˜†).he gets flashbacks of his dad's call.he comes out where wadda bro n nikka bro make fun of him that he gets up early takes pushpa 2 the gym n dem takes bath wht a dedication !! juno also comes n joins them he says its all because of LOVE.raghav tells dem he ws just having bath.then dey sing *pyaar hume iss mod pe le aaya*๐Ÿคฃn raghav blushes.โ˜บ๏ธ

Sia Samma tanya walking in the corridoor.samma n tanya ask sia about her relationship.wht's happening b/w raghav n her๐Ÿ˜‰.she tells them dat raghav doesn't like her.he's d most popular guys in elite how can he like an ordinary gal like her.samma says maybe nw he hs lost interest in those stupid gals.sia says tht means his interest will be back nxt day.They sighed.๐Ÿค”

Wadda bro n nikka bro asking raghav ''kuch toh hua hoga''They are so close 2 each other something must hav happened by now๐Ÿ˜‰.Juno also joins in teasing raghav.Raghav says der's nthing like dat its different wid sia.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sama n tanya tell sia dat boys will be boys n raghav loves taking his relationships 2 nxt level.Tanya advises her to go wid d flow.๐Ÿ˜†

Canteen:

Raghav n sia in the canteen.sia is concious whether raghav will take their relationship 2 the nxt level.he asks her whether she has gone to terrace.she says no.he lays it more good there n they shld reach nxt level n holds hr hand.sia surprised to hear *Next level*.just then raghav starts coming closer 2 her(in slow motion๐Ÿ˜†) sia gets concious bt he ws actually coming 2 pick up his phone n he's upset.he gets up n thinks why dad is calling again again.Sia gets upset tht there's some fault in her only dat nothing happened n leaves.

Raghav n sia in their respective rooms surrounded by respective frnds.tanya tells sia tht maybe raghav thinks she can't understand him.juno tells rags dat maybe sia also wnts 2 take their relation 2 nxt level.raghav says he thinks dat he doesn't understand her.he doesn't know about hr likes n dislikes..samma n tanya testing how much she know raghav they ask her about his fav colour,food..etc bt evrytime she gives the same answer ''pata nahi''๐Ÿ˜•.Then an idea strikes both of them *ChocoBar*.raghav says that's d only thing dat can bring smile back on her face.๐Ÿ˜Š

They both run through the corridoor fastly 2 get chocobar.raghav reaches d gate frst bt gate is shut .he asks the watchman 2 open it bt he refuses the sia also arrives n asks him 2 open d gate.They both stare at each other.raghav comes towards sia n says evn though they can't go dere 2 bring ice cream bt icecream can come to dem pointing 2wards d icecream wala๐Ÿ˜†.they shout 2 give chocobar.then look at each other surprised.icecreamwala says dere's only 1 chocobar left.rags says he wont mind sharing it sia says evn she doesn't.He says ''share karne se pyar badhta h"๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ

They start eating d icecream.raghav tells sia day dey both r different n d feeling b/w dem is also diffrnt n it doesn't require any1's advice.then rags tells her 2 eat last bite n sia tells him 2 eat n it goes on bt den dey both come close 2 eat d last bite (bt it looked like almost a kissโ˜บ๏ธ) bt suddenly last bite melts n falls.they both laugh.๐ŸคฃSia says bye n leaves.she turns back n says there's some magic all d problems vanish after meeting rags.she feels good when she's wid him.raghav says 2 himself he wished he could spend d whole day wid her.he thinks he shld asks her n turns back (shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ).His dad at d gate.Both son n father exchange glances.raghav says his dad didn't think of him in d past five years then why'll he nw ?๐Ÿ˜•

Precap:Raghav in his room  lying on bed.sia comes at d door.raghav tells her 2 come in n consider it as her room only.he gets up n looks at her.sia in modern avatar.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Hope you guys like it anyways hit like n comment ๐Ÿ˜†

TFS !
Sia in modern avatar !!!
Plz can u share d pic of sia in dat avatar as i couldnt watch d epi !
lmaooo, i thought u were having some prob wid net, so mein v YT link kar rahe thi WU likhne k liye :P coz update k liye tu kabhi late nahi hoti hai.
Originally posted by -Asmi-

lmaooo, i thought u were having some prob wid net, so mein v YT link kar rahe thi WU likhne k liye :P coz update k liye tu kabhi late nahi hoti hai.
hehehe ๐Ÿ˜† yaa...u guessed rite ! my net had sme prblm :P
Originally posted by kriyanshluver1

TFS !
Sia in modern avatar !!!
Plz can u share d pic of sia in dat avatar as i couldnt watch d epi !
welcome :)
i'll search 4 it if i get i'll send it 2 u :)
Originally posted by --Greeshu--

hehehe ๐Ÿ˜† yaa...u guessed rite ! my net had sme prblm :P

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
very nice update greeshu:) ya liked it:) n thanks:)
Thanks Grees 4 The Update.keep up
Originally posted by -Asmi-

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
i wrote it ystrdy only in MS-word :P bt cldn't post ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by --Greeshu--

i wrote it ystrdy only in MS-word :P bt cldn't post ๐Ÿ˜›

koi baat nahi, i always post WU in the morning coz i feel really lazy to write in the mrng+ raat ko no proper link milta hai.
     greesh, get set ready to be a coolbie๐Ÿ˜‰