Finally someone to pay her back in her own coin - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Achava11

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† shouldn't they at least show the other officials..at least their presence...cz a collector wil not interact with a sarpanch ...that frequently...as someone posted here..a sarpanch is 2 or 3 grades lower???

Umm...i dunno about the Sarpanch's grades! But i don't want the CV's to waste time on other unrelated issues! Pls pls pls don't give these ideas to CV'sπŸ˜†...If they see this request, they'll take off a week's time in showing Shiv talking to every other officer😭
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Umm...i dunno about the Sarpanch's grades! But i don't want the CV's to waste time on other unrelated issues! Pls pls pls don't give these ideas to CV'sπŸ˜†...If they see this request, they'll take off a week's time in showing Shiv talking to every other officer😭

πŸ˜†
yaar , I too feel anandi is being little rude towards shiv . He is trying to fulfill his responsibilities as collector , he told his office shall be open even after office timing , comforted that crying girl in that fair , helped that bullock cart guy ...whatever help is possible he is doing it . He too has got little ego as every human being has but he is not that adamant and stubborn that he commands everyone , he takes suggestions from everyone ... and all these things anandi has seen with her own eyes . Every time she weaves a story on how he will behave in a particular situation ...no matter whether it is helping bullock cart man , wearing dhoti kurta and if he doesn't behave in the way she expected him to , she stares at him and starts questioning him as some CBI officer .  Moreover in yesterday's episode I didn't like anandi making comments on his laughing . Everyone has got their own problems . The time at which you are  laughing and happy may not be a happy time in someone else's  life. Even anandi has not smiled even once at shiv from the day he joined as collector . I strongly feel if anandi doesn't like shiv , keep away from him only talk to him professional work , give suggestions and leave . There is no need of analysing and thinking about him as sheher wala , creating stories he wears only pants and t shirt , how can sheher wala come to temple , how can sheher wala give blankets to poor people on his mother's bday etc ...
Edited by bluerobin - 11 years ago

i also observed this.. Since Shiv enetrs the show our Anandi change to some extent now she is not as much as sweet as she usual to all .

do we like her sweet attitude for duffer jagya ,no it is time and certain life changing modes which have made her a bit rude ,she is always perfect concious in behaviour 
He's supposed to be a hero so he's looking like a hero πŸ˜‰
Showbusiness means goodlooking people else nobody will watch those shows.
what is wrong if anandi and shiv is showing attitude to each other!? πŸ˜• i am enjoying it very much!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...i am happy that anandi is rude to shiv and shiv is also giving answers to her and showing her that she can not be right always!!... i know in this process they will discover each others genuineness one day and will fall for each other! πŸ˜...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by monamie111

what is wrong if anandi and shiv is showing attitude to each other!? πŸ˜• i am enjoying it very much!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...i am happy that anandi is rude to shiv and shiv is also giving answers to her and showing her that she can not be right always!!... i know in this process they will discover each others genuineness one day and will fall for each other! πŸ˜...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I
I agree Its good tht Shiv didnt fall for Anandi immediately.
Its going exactly like Pride and prejudice and I am loving Shiv as Mr.Darcy Day Dreaming