CM May 28 - Jun 1 Updates in Pg1 & discussions

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Plz give the update 4 wednesday
SOS SOS - eclat , Nithya - am supposed to do Wed 30th update. But am not able to view it online. The sites [ that I know ] like techsatish , tamilo.com , thiruttuvcd , online tamil portal , show the reault 'NOT FOUND'. Where else can I watch this episode to update. Unfortunately I missed to watch it live on TV. 
Khastakaalam...CM neenga nallavangatan, mahaan taan, tyiagi taan, anbulla tangatchi taan but enough is enough...we had seen much of ur sacrifications n good deeds, seriously it's irritates a lot...wonder what she's going to prove by being kidney donor...oh my Kadavulai 😭
Thanks Srima

hmm.. one more wrong message sent across to the viewing public?  The way Valliammai talks, seems like one would die donating a kidney.  kadavuLE ivangaLukku maNdaila kidney vechchuttiyaa? :sigh:
Thanks Srima for the update. Sure the one and only CM will help Beach.
Thanks Nithya

Isn't it funny that MA and family tell Beach that he is fine when he has to undergo dialysis. ennaththa solla...  appram enakku oru doubt.  This Beach was in the hospital for some problem, they would have done the blood tests, ultrasound etc etc.  Did they not detect the ESRD / CKD or other anamolies then.  How can both kidneys fail overnight - adhu enna 12th examsaa ezhudhichchu?
Edited by eclat - 11 years ago
@eclat, enga, chellams familyla avaLai thavira yaarum pre-schoolE thaandalai, idhula 12th examaa/ romba dhaan aasai ungaLukku.
Thanks for the update Nithya. πŸ‘Next will be CM donating kidneys. MA will sing her praises. Then agian something will happen then she will fight with CM again and the saga will continue. Radan should atleast find a new story line instead of just repeating the same stuff.πŸ˜•
Thanks Nithya, starting from the beginning? Aandavaa mudiyalaiye...