•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
If Anandi Jagya marriage happens, then how the title of the show justified-Balika vadhu-Kachchi Umar ke pakke rishte? I think Shiv character is cameo and marriage won't take place. What do you thin guys?
Hi,

I am new to this forum but I am watching BV from its 1st episode.

I am confused about Shiv's role in Anandi's life. But I have feeling that if Jaghead comes asks and Anandi's forgiveness she will accept him back rather than leaving Singh family to marry another guy.

Because I remember in one of the episode's while arguing with Jagya, Anandi had said even if GOD  comes and asks her to live with him in temple she will not leave Singh family.
Edited by NeelakshiK - 11 years ago
she always said that she will never leave her family and jagya u will last come back to me and that bm episodes also said she will accept jagya not shiv but i want her to be of shiv not jughead 
Originally posted by NeelakshiK

Hi,

I am new to this forum but I am watching BV from its 1st episode.

I am confused about Shiv's role in Anandi's life. But I have feeling that if Jaghead comes asks and Anandi's forgiveness she will accept him back rather than leaving Singh family to marry another guy.

Because I remember in one of the episode's while arguing with Jagya, Anandi had said even if GOD  comes and asks her to live with him in temple she will not leave Singh family.

this is what I too feel so...she may accept that guy not SHIV🥱
Originally posted by milindrose

she always said that she will never leave her family and jagya u will last come back to me and that bm episodes also said she will accept jagya not shiv but i want her to be of shiv not jughead 

she said that???😆so she is sure that Jug will come back to her..so why am I putting hopes for ANSH pairwhy am I even watching..but an article said that a new man in her life and I got  hooked to the soap..so in the end it will be A and JUG😕
I think she will marry Shiv, an ultimate justice...J-A reunion will end up justifying child-marriage and adultery. That they can be forgiven. As far as adultery is concerned, I leave it to individuals to forgive it or not. I think Shiv and Anandi will form awesome pair. Don't worry forum members they will gradually fall in love. Most love begins with conflict right 😉.

Bachelorhood, serving people in the villages would be a suitable punishment for Jagiya, if CV tend to show him as a positive character...
Originally posted by Achava11

she said that???😆so she is sure that Jug will come back to her..so why am I putting hopes for ANSH pairwhy am I even watching..but an article said that a new man in her life and I got  hooked to the soap..so in the end it will be A and JUG😕
She never said that..she used to say that jokingly when she didnt know about gauri...so when jag was rude to her...joking she used to say...jaoge kahan ghum phir ke mere pass hi aaoge...

situation changed...she used to say...he didnt leave me...he went to someone ..kis aur ke pass chala gaya hai...
whenever she said anything about jag's comeback..she always says from a family point ...like he will back to his family..means as a son..not as a husband...
she was crystal clear to jag..."DONT EVER DO THIS TO GAURI WHAT U HAVE DONE TO ME"
i will never forgive to for hiding the facts for 5 years😊
her stand is very clear...she wont accept jag back...
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Originally posted by smeenakshi76

If Anandi Jagya marriage happens, then how the title of the show justified-Balika vadhu-Kachchi Umar ke pakke rishte? I think Shiv character is cameo and marriage won't take place. What do you thin guys?

I dont think the point of the title is to say that anything born in kachchi umar is always pakka.

Rather it means that sometimes in kachcha umar things are thrust down a balika vadhu's throat without her consent or readiness which she is supposed to bear the burden of making pakka... or more explicitly that she was tied into a supposedly pakka rishta in a kachchi umar.  
Edited by tinoo - 11 years ago
yeh it can happen that jagya comes back before divorce period but she will now feel real love for shiv as best partner and love can happen again also in life ❤️