Balika Vadhu

New Promo - shandar friday..page 3!

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Heth singh and shiv's meeting in the cabin..anandi peeped through the window..BG voice anandi ke akhhen dhoka nehin kha saktey..is shiv the corrupt collector?

and flash promo line...is shiv really corrupt or is trapped in a dirty plan!!

Ok now a fine trick from cvs!! Now time to step ahead from verbal volleys!! Time for some spicy track!!πŸ˜†

Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achava11 thumbnail
I think he is being trapped ..wish to see how the collector will use his dhimak πŸ˜†to know abt singh..A has already warned him
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
a very good track now interesting as shiv will sure give contract  to heth singh's men so shiv is trapped in hands of corruption and very soon he will learn he has gone wrong and later he will appreciate anandi for her attitude and than he will give respect to her ,at present anandi on her part is going right and good job 
gun_k thumbnail
I think Shiv won't get trapped in Heth Singh's plan as they have shown Shiv's character to be modern, intelligent and respecting women.Heth Singh in the first meeting showed his true colours by badmouthing Anandi and women in general and Shiv also saw that Heth Singh lied about not being in the village during the felicitation ceremony. I don't think Shiv  is so gullible that he will get fooled by Heth Singh it's just that he keeps quiet and his character will  slowly unfold ,he couldn't have become a collector by being impressionable. Lets see how the drama unfolds
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i do want the comfort level in their relationship..which is not there till now..this track will brought the easiness between them...hope soπŸ˜†

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm sure shiv is not a naive innocent greenhorn.

He has had several postings before becoming a collector in jayetsar.

He knows the way things work.  He knows heth singh's interests and he knows how to avoid traps.
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
uhmm a bit confused because BV is known to change positive character into some negative one...n also now a days leads with a grey streak is very common so i m not sure
also instead of a complete bhola bhala lead, a mean n ruthless lead is more prefarable (not villian types) according to me
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing it😊
Don't think it's either!! It will end up with the revelation of HS's political mind to Shiv. 
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i thnk it will the part where anandi gets a reality check, these days she has formed an opinion of shiv and rants of to him that ppl learn from exp some from tohers some from suffering, however she has also formed opinons and when she will be proved wrong then she will understand tat maybe she is just too used ot being always right.
right now
  1. she dsnt want shiv to trust heth singh but her why? if she is sarpanch, then hei s mla?
  2. she hears some part of convo makes an opinon that he is chavisnitc- forgets he said women n men are equal at dineer table
  3. she is so into doing thing alone that she is willing to take risk of girls losing out due to non help from clooector- isnt it the duty of collector to proivde assistnace? if bhiaron and all can give grant ot school why cant shiv? it is a charity school ten irght?
  4. she hears heth sing give names and then refues to gie names she got- if you can bring names and expect thme to be taken why not heth singh?

why shd shiv treat her and heth singh any diff right now in quotations, he will accept all and then slect the best but he sld make her understand that her word cant be taken as higher over nayone just coz she says so.

i am gng to like this track i feel she will understnad nad apologize at end