New Promo - shandar friday..page 3! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey hey ... why is everyone up on Anandi's case.

I think she is attracted to him subconsciously so she is doing all this to basically get him away from her. 
in other words finding reasons to hate him

my poor lil Anandi.

😆
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

Hey hey ... why is everyone up on Anandi's case.

I think she is attracted to him subconsciously so she is doing all this to basically get him away from her. 
in other words finding reasons to hate him

my poor lil Anandi.

😆

Its deeper than that. Not only is she subconsciously attracted to him, she also senses that HE is subconsciously attracted to her ... so now its a double whammy.  We all know why he went to school to return the payal. 😆
Originally posted by khusi_*

Heth singh and shiv's meeting in the cabin..anandi peeped through the window..BG voice anandi ke akhhen dhoka nehin kha saktey..is shiv the corrupt collector?

and flash promo line...is shiv really corrupt or is trapped in a dirty plan!!

Ok now a fine trick from cvs!! Now time to step ahead from verbal volleys!! Time for some spicy track!!😆

oh god i hope ki aisa na ho or series mein already jagya, gouri  aur hetsingh nam ke teen nagative roll hai upar se or bonus mein nahi chahiye humne shiv ko anandi ke liye bulaya hai ronedho ne ke liye nahi.
Edited by Teeya - 11 years ago

As of now A is just an another person to work with for Shiv. Shiv doesnt know what A is in actual.
A is some one who help good people.

Bacause its first interaction of Shiv with HS, he may get trapped. but have you noticed, A has warned Shiv, But she herself is also alert. She will be alert from HS. She knows that DC can also be turned towards HS. and so she is watchful towards DC also.

She is to judge DC, the same way DC has to judge her.

Though A is not persuing. She has warned him and left. As of now she think that a DC can help himself, but she knows HS well. and hence she would understand HS's move prior to DC.

I think DC will be in HS's trap, and A will help him in freeing from the trap. That is where DC will get to know the actual Aanandi.

As usual A will not take any credit of helping DC. DC wil end up thinking , though he was always rude to her, when ever she warned him against HS, but still she is the one who was not only alert, but heped him as well. That is when first time DC will consider A as some one special. I think so...

I wish Shiv collect bribes from all the members & use that money to Jaitsar development ditching hs gang ...by awarding work to the genuine contractors...as he already took the details from Anandi...
I want Shiv to turn it around on Heth Singh and do it without Sarpanch Madam's help.  I do, however, want Shiv to learn why Anandi distrusts Heth Singh so much... 

new promo for this friday...
Anandi warns shiv to beware of heth singh...as he gave some indirect warning to shiv...😕
i am feeling a little irritated with anandi nowadays.

again, she goes to his office, sees him in a discussion with heth singh and then walks away offended that shiv is doing business with him...just because she doesnt like heth singh.   She could politely have given him her file too and asked him to look at it.  but no, she starts making a scene there. She needs to remember that she is speaking to a senior in an office setting.

shivraj knows neither heth singh nor anandi that well.  why should he take anandis word that her contractors are 'imaandar'... ??
This time things r lil different ..i feel..shiv didnt give tender to heth singh's man and heth singh indirectly threatened shiv..anandi heard that and tells shiv..hs is not right person coz he gave indirect warnings to shiv and tells him to take care...and seems shiv has understood anandi's point..he is not ignorant towards anandi's words!Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

This time things r lil different ..i feel..shiv didnt give tender to heth singh's man and heth singh indirectly threatened shiv..anandi heard that and tells shiv..hs is not right person coz he gave indirect warnings to shiv and tells him to take care...and seems shiv has understood anandi's point..he is not ignorant towards anandi's words!

I appreciate this but she always speaks with such irritation.  She never confides what the exact nature of her problem with heth singh is either.

obviously shiv is at a loss. what is the need for her to show such irritation.