Balika Vadhu

New Promo - shandar friday..page 3! - Page 3

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tinoo

i am feeling a little irritated with anandi nowadays.

again, she goes to his office, sees him in a discussion with heth singh and then walks away offended that shiv is doing business with him...just because she doesnt like heth singh.   She could politely have given him her file too and asked him to look at it.  but no, she starts making a scene there. She needs to remember that she is speaking to a senior in an office setting.

shivraj knows neither heth singh nor anandi that well.  why should he take anandis word that her contractors are 'imaandar'... ??

Very true yaar , shiv doesn't know that heth singh and men kidnapped anandi, how much bad heth singh is , he doesn't even know anandi is the daughter in law of singh parivaar ... But anandi doesn't even leave a single opportunity to taunt shiv...This is the same girl who was supporting gauri jagya when they got married , went even to the extent of taking care of pregnant gauri , being over sweet with her ...If anandi is that much mature can't she think from the point of view of shiv ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
when love comes indirect way peson cant take it..and the 1st step is to avoid and run opposite diection and trying to defy it by fighting or arguing ...like anandi doing atm..her subconceus heart is already atrcted to shiv... singhs might think of her as daughter now but she stil cant forget she is not daughter but daughter in law..and still is till thsi 6month trial persiod is not over and divorce is sealed and finalise..and she thinks she is stil ahving even if thinest posible way ..wife of jagat..ligle wife of pighead and as she geting atrcted towrds him she cant take it and subconcely trying to prtect ehrelf by being this rigid and all cold stone way...

oh!shiv wil be in trouble..no doubt but with joined help of anandi and himself eh wil coem out f tis trouble and here starts the respect and friendship which will ultimately leads to love and great boding of evr after kind..

so let this troule come..coz this will ebcome the medium of theri 1st step towrds being with each other...and wil strengthen thier realtion...
Achava11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinoo

i am feeling a little irritated with anandi nowadays.

again, she goes to his office, sees him in a discussion with heth singh and then walks away offended that shiv is doing business with him...just because she doesnt like heth singh.   She could politely have given him her file too and asked him to look at it.  but no, she starts making a scene there. She needs to remember that she is speaking to a senior in an office setting.

shivraj knows neither heth singh nor anandi that well.  why should he take anandis word that her contractors are 'imaandar'... ??

none will speak in such a way to a DISTRICT COLLECTOR😆I am surprised that they r showing so
NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel he will give contract to Anandi's recommended contractors and earn Heth Singh's ire. What indirect warning he gave to Shiv? However he did say something important" Jaitsar ke unnati mein hamari unnati hai". That is growth of personal wealth through corruption.
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Achava11

none will speak in such a way to a DISTRICT COLLECTOR😆I am surprised that they r showing so

In that dinner episode she was telling only a district collector is coming, not prime minister of india.